Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    nuoyan870118's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    vancouver
    Posts
    5
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Confused

    Preorder Battlefield 3 on PS3

    anyone wanna play with meh?
    PSN: Wnightmare
    this game is gonna be sick lol hopefully there'll be a multiplayer crack on pc somehow.

  2. #2
    sean254's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    34
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Goofy
    Sure i'll add you sometime names puredude123 , i'll be getting it when it's released.

  3. #3
    J Miliam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,287
    Reputation
    392
    Thanks
    432
    My Mood
    Tired
    Xbox .

  4. #4
    ttdpmg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Space
    Posts
    213
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by J Miliam View Post
    Xbox .
    Let's all forget about consoles.... PC is 5 years ahead of them.... buy nice PC... play it..



    = YES = NO
    300 Posts
    500 Posts
    800 Posts


  5. #5
    J Miliam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,287
    Reputation
    392
    Thanks
    432
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by ttdpmg View Post
    Let's all forget about consoles.... PC is 5 years ahead of them.... buy nice EXPENSIVE PC... play it..
    Emphasis on expensive.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to J Miliam For This Useful Post:

    bobsockem (07-17-2011)

  7. #6
    Mav3r1k's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by J Miliam View Post


    Emphasis on expensive.
    If you want the best, you got to pay for it!

  8. #7
    ttdpmg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Space
    Posts
    213
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Mav3r1k View Post
    If you want the best, you got to pay for it!
    Your talking about your avatar pic... I believe



    = YES = NO
    300 Posts
    500 Posts
    800 Posts


  9. The Following User Says Thank You to ttdpmg For This Useful Post:

    bobsockem (07-17-2011)

  10. #8
    J Miliam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,287
    Reputation
    392
    Thanks
    432
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Mav3r1k View Post
    If you want the best, you got to pay for it!
    Seeing how most of my friends play Xbox, I think I'll stick with what I got

  11. #9
    ttdpmg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Space
    Posts
    213
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by J Miliam View Post


    Seeing how most of my friends play Xbox, I think I'll stick with what I got
    good idea... stick with your friends



    = YES = NO
    300 Posts
    500 Posts
    800 Posts


  12. #10
    mogen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    22
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    119
    My Mood
    Fine
    i got a new comp 2 months ago just for BF3...
    pretty decent graphics card: AMD RADEON HD 6850
    and CPU: AMD Phenom II X6 1055t (2.8GHz 6-core processing)

    Its pretty good computer i like it. i can play Crysis 2 hardcore settings at around 30-40FPS

  13. #11
    ttdpmg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Space
    Posts
    213
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by mogen View Post
    i got a new comp 2 months ago just for BF3...
    pretty decent graphics card: AMD RADEON HD 6850
    and CPU: AMD Phenom II X6 1055t (2.8GHz 6-core processing)

    Its pretty good computer i like it. i can play Crysis 2 hardcore settings at around 30-40FPS
    how much did it cost to you total?



    = YES = NO
    300 Posts
    500 Posts
    800 Posts


  14. #12
    bobsockem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    54
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by nuoyan870118 View Post
    anyone wanna play with meh?
    PSN: Wnightmare
    this game is gonna be sick lol hopefully there'll be a multiplayer crack on pc somehow.
    haha im pre-ordering it too
    probably gonna skip school that day
    psn: dwi1299x2