Thread: BF3 vs MW3

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 25 of 25
  1. #16
    SrBiNdOkOsKe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Serbia
    Posts
    103
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    33
    My Mood
    Amused
    Battlefield 3 is much better then crappy modern warfare 3.....call of duty boys you can just hate frostbite but still bf3 is much better then mw3 :P

  2. #17
    blooberry3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    17
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Noovaa View Post
    I would play Battlefield 2 over Blackops and MW2 anyday. Battlefield 3, MW3? It's not even an argument.

    The MW3 fans are just obsessing because they get excited from the hype put out from CoD, and when they buy the game and realize it's shit and that they've wasted their money, they don't want to admit that the game is crap and they stick by there bad decision.

    That and 90% of CoD consists of children under the age of 15, which is incredibly annoying.
    Yah, what you said is true but, the reason why in BF3 people under 15 aren't high are because you need team work which is something people under 15 think they are too good for or it gets annoying so then they return BF3 and buy MW3 also the CoD series has more players
    Last edited by blooberry3; 07-26-2011 at 02:54 PM.

  3. #18
    tellreded's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    someware
    Posts
    100
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by nevs666 View Post
    Are you kidding me? MW3 gameplay "unclear"? Im so sick and tired of hearing about fucking frostbite. Guess what? Graphics don't make a game good. Destruction? You mean a house collapsing the same way over and over again? So realistic. You know what's going to put BF away? Survival mode. That's right, survival mode is going to be bigger then zombies ever was, this is the butter smooth gameplay of MW were talking about. The best part of survival mode? You can play it on multiplayer maps, and meanwhile in BF's HQ they finally decide to put in team deathmatch. You want a realistic game? Ok then before you get in that there tank you have to be trained to operate it, one does not just jump in a fucking TANK and automatically become a master at driving and shooting it now do they? Please, BF is all hype like black ops was. People are all excited because they saw some guys crawling on a roof and then shoot a building woopty fucking doo. MW3>BF3
    They say 1 in 4 Americans are stupid... just saying.


    fanboi.

    i think they are both going to be great. Im hoping that MW3 will be just as good as cod4 when it came out and mw2 when it came out.

    rage quit
    To do list
    ==========================================
    Learn C++ []
    Learn Visual basic [] A bit
    Make a to do list []
    Make a hack []
    Be banned When hacking []
    Be banned when not hacking []
    Get VIP []
    Get Banned From EVERY server in cod4 []
    Have a life []
    Have 3 lives []
    Get a computer that can run APB:R []
    Get BF:BC2 []
    Pre-order BF3 []


    MPGH hacks promote counter
    /=====\
    ==23 ==
    \=====/

    @tellreded I scrolled 72 pages down the comments to tell you, you asshole that pauls death was not good it was horrible and sad. A pixelated dog named paul will be 100 times better and more awesome than you, you fucking circus clown fucker peice of shit. SO B.I.H (burn in hell) you waste of a lifeform. PAUL> Tellredred

  4. #19
    itssokool121's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by crappy74 View Post
    Alright people, im a new user so u might not have seen me around but my previous username was ohcrap, sadly i got banned for ever but well.
    Im gonna try to settle up this huge battle between these titles, because its just freaking non-sense.....
    ok so lets start with a Basic comparison:
    Modern warfare 3
    Realism Level: Average
    Destruction Quality: Average
    Realism: Average... Really? Because I never knew that unlimited fall height is realistic.

    Destruction Quality: Average? Really... No buildings can be destroyed.. Only glass, cars, and explosive barrels.. Other then that, nothing can be destroyed.
    _____________________________

    Just a white man try'na learn howt'a code.

    Where's the blunt monkey? I hear hes got good Afghan!

  5. #20
    Parade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    City 17
    Posts
    1,878
    Reputation
    69
    Thanks
    118
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    @Crappy74 Seems like you can't back up your statements anymore.

  6. #21
    J Miliam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,287
    Reputation
    392
    Thanks
    432
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Parade View Post
    @Crappy74 Seems like you can't back up your statements anymore.
    Gotta agree, this overview is kinda bogus.

  7. #22
    Sparklez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    47
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    BF3 and MW3 are two very different games. MW3 is an arcade shooter for mindless fun, while BF3 is quite the opposite. Simple as that.
    Last edited by Sparklez; 07-30-2011 at 10:18 AM. Reason: HUGE change to make.
    ACR, that is all






  8. #23
    thunder4e's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    28
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    11
    My Mood
    Happy
    battlefield 3 win for me

  9. #24
    Rigby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    2,050
    Reputation
    37
    Thanks
    279
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Parade View Post
    You should really play other games. MW's storyline was bland and all over the place and OBVIOUSLY predictable, like a Micheal Bay movie. I'm not even going to go into detail. Here, go play Half Life or Deus Ex.
    I disagree
    when shepard shot you and burned you i was completely stunned. and then you have the awesomest character, Ghost die right in front of you
    i felt betrayed even though its a game

    i dont know what ur smoking

    Source Filmmaker Animator/Poster Maker
    Former Minecraft Minion
    Film Enthusiast
    TF2 Player

  10. #25
    Tick Me On's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Posts
    295
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by crappy74 View Post
    Alright people, im a new user so u might not have seen me around but my previous username was ohcrap, sadly i got banned for ever but well.
    Im gonna try to settle up this huge battle between these titles, because its just freaking non-sense.....
    ok so lets start with a Basic comparison:
    Modern warfare 3
    Gameplay: Good
    Graphic Engine: IW 4.0
    Plot: Amazing
    Release Date: Nov 8
    Realism Level: Average
    Destruction Quality: Average
    Platforms: X360, PC, PS3

    Battlefield 3
    Gameplay: Great
    Graphic Engine: Frostbite 2.0
    Plot: Great
    Release Date: Oct 25(NA) 28(EU)
    Realism Level: High
    Destruction Quality: Outstanding
    Platforms: X360, PC, PS3, Wii U
    (Wii U release not confirmed)

    Alright, After reading this we can surely say these two games are going to be REALLY GOOD, but as always there has to be a #1.......
    so if we take all of that info in account it is uncertain what is going to happen but.. we know that Modern Warfare 3 might win over BF3 because of its amazing storyline, even if it doesnt have the best graphic engine or gameplay, the MW3 fans are not expecting a disappoint, but we just dont know yet, lets move on to BF3, Battlefield 3 is going to be a blast because of its all-new Frostbite graphics engine and a pretty good storyline, Both MW3 and BF3 will be running on Flawless 60 FPS (Frames per second), but BF3's realistic gameplay might take over MW3 as well, but the main fight over both of the games, is merely the multiplayer experience....
    BF3's multiplayer is already expected to be AWESOME and ASS-KICKIN, but MW3's is not clear yet, a lot of people including me are confused about how is it going to be, because until now they've only showed Pre-Alpha and Alpha testing, and it looks a little bad, while BF3's is already looking amazing....
    lets go over the release dates; we all know (yeah, we all know) were going to buy BF3 anyways, because is a great game and its going to be released before MW3 wich is a huge advantage economically speaking....
    up to know it seems that MW3 and BF3 are having a good Struggle but i think you should just save money and buy them both if you can, because they're both great games and theres no reason to just hate the other one because yo prefer the other (totally non-sense).
    PEACE OUT!
    So, you've played both games to say which one will have a better storyline? Or are you going off of just this non-sense about previous games? You do know BF3 isn't a sequal to BF:BC2 right? Have you even played BF2 for the PC? Didn't think so...

    MW3's amazing storyline? You mean, Michael Bay's movie in video game form that is the exact same thing as MW2 with a few tweeks? Right.

    MW3 average destruction? There's NO destruction. AT ALL. I don't know where you get off saying average.

    I'm sorry I'm ranting, but it's hard to pick out parts like storyline and say which will be better, when the game isn't out yet.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Tick Me On For This Useful Post:

    m202 (08-05-2011)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. BF3 vs MW3
    By Sid in forum General
    Replies: 124
    Last Post: 10-27-2012, 08:01 PM
  2. Get a chance to win BF3 or MW3
    By timeshift in forum Battlefield Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-11-2011, 11:53 AM
  3. BF3 or MW3?
    By B4M in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Discussions
    Replies: 338
    Last Post: 11-11-2011, 10:34 AM
  4. I am wondering: Bf3 or MW3?
    By Jimpan in forum Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 07-04-2011, 12:05 PM
  5. BF3 VS MW3
    By Almightynub in forum United States of America
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 06-24-2011, 11:38 AM

Tags for this Thread