Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sTaXx View Post
    The minion there didn't get "mad". He pointed out that you're an idiot, and had no reason to post the thread in the first place. Simple as that.
    You sound pretty mad too.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    Congratulations. You have been listed as "casual" gamer. Please refrain from making another thread ever again.
    I don't even know what you're going on about, but I have to say, I absolutely fucking love The Devil Wears Prada. I just saw them at Warped Tour in St. Louis about a week ago. Sick show.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tick Me On View Post
    Not mad. Perhaps you should read the sticky there. It would be posted here as well, but BF doesn't have a minion.

I don't even know what you're going on about, but I have to say, I absolutely fucking love The Devil Wears Prada. I just saw them at Warped Tour in St. Louis about a week ago. Sick show.
    I'm just saying that you shouldn't judge a game based solely on the Graphical Content. And yes TDWp are absolutely amazing and I'm jelly of you for going to their concert.
    Last edited by Doc; 08-10-2011 at 02:03 AM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc For This Useful Post:

Less Than Three (08-10-2011)

Thanks

Not mad. Perhaps you should read the sticky there. It would be posted here as well, but BF doesn't have a minion.

I'm just saying that you shouldn't judge a game based solely on the Graphical Content. And yes TDWp are absolutely amazing and I'm jelly of you for going to their concert.
    Honestly, I just love to debate. This is a great way to do it. You don't get responses unless you provoke people at least a little bit. I don't intentionally mean to seem like a blind fanboy who loves graphics. I care about BF's gameplay much more than the graphics, but it sure is a bonus.

Like I've said, I used to ABSOLUTELY LOVE Call of Duty. MW2 killed it for me though, so much broken, so many glitches, such terrible support. Then, a hope...a chance, Black-Ops... UTTER DISAPPOINTMENT IN EVERY ASPECT.

I'm just tired of giving CoD a chance. I hope I'm wrong. I would love to have two games to play, but Activision's track record is going against it. By that I mean, every series they've ever made has been sucked-clean and drove directly into the ground. (see: Guitar Hero, Tony Hawk)
    Last edited by Tick Me On; 08-10-2011 at 02:08 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Honestly, I just love to debate. This is a great way to do it. You don't get responses unless you provoke people at least a little bit. I don't intentionally mean to seem like a blind fanboy who loves graphics. I care about BF's gameplay much more than the graphics, but it sure is a bonus.

Like I've said, I used to ABSOLUTELY LOVE Call of Duty. MW2 killed it for me though, so much broken, so many glitches, such terrible support. Then, a hope...a chance, Black-Ops... UTTER DISAPPOINTMENT IN EVERY ASPECT.

I'm just tired of giving CoD a chance. I hope I'm wrong. I would love to have two games to play, but Activision's track record is going against it. By that I mean, every series they've ever made has been sucked-clean and drove directly into the ground. (see: Guitar Hero, Tony Hawk)
    I know what you mean. I was seriously let down by Black Ops. Umm just hoping Sledgehammer and Raven can revive the franchise. So far from Sledgehammer press releases and blogs, Activision hasn't had much input into the games, so I'm hoping for a CoD4 2.0

Thanks

I know what you mean. I was seriously let down by Black Ops. Umm just hoping Sledgehammer and Raven can revive the franchise. So far from Sledgehammer press releases and blogs, Activision hasn't had much input into the games, so I'm hoping for a CoD4 2.0
    That would be great. CoD4 was the best of them all.

Forfeit the game, before somebody
    else takes you outta the frame.
    And puts your name to shame
    Cover up your face, you can't
    run the race the pace is too fast
    You just won't last.

Feel free to add me to either:
    My msn: stevenn.tyler@ hotmail.com
    Skype: Acoustics- (says I'm offline, but usually am online.)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sTaXx View Post

That would be great. CoD4 was the best of them all.
    I definitely agree with that, but even then it was still pretty imbalanced. People just look past it because the latest ones were even worse.

3x frags
    Martyrdom
    Juggs was still in...
    A few weapons were a lot better than the others in the class
    M40 becomes one shot if you slap an Acog on it? lol
    Countless, countless glitches that never, ever got fixed.

I just want a game with real support. Black-ops had support, but with how bad the game was to begin with, it really wasn't going to help much.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    I definitely agree with that, but even then it was still pretty imbalanced. People just look past it because the latest ones were even worse.

3x frags
    Martyrdom
    Juggs was still in...
    A few weapons were a lot better than the others in the class
    M40 becomes one shot if you slap an Acog on it? lol
    Countless, countless glitches that never, ever got fixed.

I just want a game with real support. Black-ops had support, but with how bad the game was to begin with, it really wasn't going to help much.
    I guess that's why promod was so popular.

Thanks

I guess that's why promod was so popular.
    Why would people play Call of Duty on the PC.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Why would people play Call of Duty on the PC.
    Is that a question or a statement?

Thanks

Is that a question or a statement?
    I suppose it's a blunt question. It's so blunt, it doesn't deserve a question mark.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    I suppose it's a blunt question. It's so blunt, it doesn't deserve a question mark.
    Ummm what do you mean why would people play Call of Duty on PC?

Thanks

Ummm what do you mean why would people play Call of Duty on PC?
    Just that Call of Duty in my opinion would play best on consoles. It's the same game, with no differences, since the console version runs DX9 while the PC version still runs on DX9 as well.

I guess what I'm saying is, the only thing you would be paying for to play it on the PC would be more hackers. There's a lot on console (MW2 is hacked to absolute hell), but PC is even worse. Which, who would pay to be hacked against?

I also don't know any PC gamers who don't own a console personally, I know there are, but I would assume they would be hardcore enough to not bother with CoD and play more elitest FPS games on the PC. (like Combat Arms, lol)

I'm sure I'm wrong in some select cases though.
    Last edited by Tick Me On; 08-10-2011 at 02:59 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Just that Call of Duty in my opinion would play best on consoles. It's the same game, with no differences, since the console version runs DX9 while the PC version still runs on DX9 as well.

I guess what I'm saying is, the only thing you would be paying for to play it on the PC would be more hackers. There's a lot on console (MW2 is hacked to absolute hell), but PC is even worse. Which, who would pay to be hacked against?

I also don't know any PC gamers who don't own a console personally, I know there are, but I would assume they would be hardcore enough to not bother with CoD and play more elitest FPS games on the PC. (like Combat Arms, lol)

I'm sure I'm wrong in some select cases though.
    A lot of people will tell you that CoD4 and MW2 (alteriwnet) is best played on the PC There aren't very many hackers on CoD4 PC and not many on alteriwnet ever since they implemented the new anticheat.

And I don't own a console for the simple fact that all the games I wanna play are available on the PC and will look better at true 1080P

Thanks

A lot of people will tell you that CoD4 and MW2 (alteriwnet) is best played on the PC There aren't very many hackers on CoD4 PC and not many on alteriwnet ever since they implemented the new anticheat.

And I don't own a console for the simple fact that all the games I wanna play are available on the PC and will look better at true 1080P
    Exactly, I really only play PC. The only reason I have an xbox360 is for Fable and Nascar.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Noovaa View Post
    Exactly, I really only play PC. The only reason I have an xbox360 is for Fable and Nascar.
    Only ever played the first Fable. Loved it though. I guess I never realized it wasn't on the PC..

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast