Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 90
  1. #61
    Sly Tendencies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    245
    Reputation
    -1
    Thanks
    19
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Moto View Post


    Why so banned?
    Ask Jab.


    Sad when you can tell which mod banned you.

  2. #62
    ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uterus
    Posts
    8,643
    Reputation
    748
    Thanks
    1,818
    My Mood
    Doh
    COD is more addicting imo, but BF is more realistic. Yes the graphics might be better, but that's just 1/3 of what a gamer needs. And IW engine seems like it is not updated.
    Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
    Stop FACKING SUMMONING ME TO THESE FUCKTARDS CONVOS.
    DAFUQ IS DIS FACKING SHYT.
    SHYT MAKES NO SENSE.

    On a side note. You fags are fucking hatting.
    You guys don't know shyt about spam.
    Danny would post on everysingle post every fucking hour, you couldnt tell which post was recent or anything. It was a fuck fest, he wouldnt have shyt to say....cares he posted like a fag he is.

    Josh made mutiple threads a day. And not just G, everywhere. That why everyone liked that dumb nikka.

    @Richard Nixon -Are you Endrat? @REAP @Digits2012 @Ghost -Son...I am dissapoint @Sjoerd -SMD @Canadian @FrosK -Dumb name is dumb @Nebulaa @That_Kid -Man Up @The XXX Devil -Oh look another joker avatar-how original and neat

    The rest who I didn't mention comment....Suck my left nut....but not to hard...it hurts.

  3. #63
    Sly Tendencies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    245
    Reputation
    -1
    Thanks
    19
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Huey Freeman View Post
    COD is more addicting imo, but BF is more realistic. Yes the graphics might be better, but that's just 1/3 of what a gamer needs. And IW engine seems like it is not updated.
    Doesn't need an update

    Needs a new engine.

  4. #64
    ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uterus
    Posts
    8,643
    Reputation
    748
    Thanks
    1,818
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Sly Tendencies View Post


    Doesn't need an update

    Needs a new engine.
    Their engine is actually pretty good, especially the lighting effects which are more realistic than those of BF3 but it seems like theres no difference from MW2. Hopefully they will do something before the release. The audio system of mw2, is pretty bad btw, NVIDIA made that of BFBC2 (correct me if im wrong) and it looked like I was in the middle of the battle, so yea a new audio system would be the right update.
    Last edited by ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ; 08-19-2011 at 04:41 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
    Stop FACKING SUMMONING ME TO THESE FUCKTARDS CONVOS.
    DAFUQ IS DIS FACKING SHYT.
    SHYT MAKES NO SENSE.

    On a side note. You fags are fucking hatting.
    You guys don't know shyt about spam.
    Danny would post on everysingle post every fucking hour, you couldnt tell which post was recent or anything. It was a fuck fest, he wouldnt have shyt to say....cares he posted like a fag he is.

    Josh made mutiple threads a day. And not just G, everywhere. That why everyone liked that dumb nikka.

    @Richard Nixon -Are you Endrat? @REAP @Digits2012 @Ghost -Son...I am dissapoint @Sjoerd -SMD @Canadian @FrosK -Dumb name is dumb @Nebulaa @That_Kid -Man Up @The XXX Devil -Oh look another joker avatar-how original and neat

    The rest who I didn't mention comment....Suck my left nut....but not to hard...it hurts.

  5. #65
    Sly Tendencies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    245
    Reputation
    -1
    Thanks
    19
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Huey Freeman View Post


    Their engine is actually pretty good, especially the lighting effects which are more realistic than those of BF3 but it seems like theres no difference from MW2. Hopefully they will do something before the release. The audio system of mw2, is pretty bad btw, NVIDIA made that of BFBC2 (correct me if im wrong) and it looked like I was in the middle of the battle, so yea a new audio system would be the right update.
    I doubt MW3 has better lighting than BF3, seeing how lighting is all the same, the only thing that matters is how it's used. The better the graphical interface, the better the lighting will look, so it doesn't necessary make a difference whether the lighting is different or not between the two, what makes it look good is the graphics. Whether the textures respond positively to the light or not. Hence why lighting is part of the entirety that is graphics (being the textures, shapes, and lighting, possibly more that I'm missing).

    It all comes down to which has better graphics.

    On the audio part, I'm doubting they made much of ANY change to that since MW2, seeing how they didn't even change the game's fonts (which is one thing that annoys me). DICE listened to their fans that commented on the trailers (such as the sniper one) when they gave tips on tweaking the sound of the sniper's bullet and the all around sound design as a whole. Even though it was great as is, they made it even better.

    One thing I love though, about what DICE has done with BF3, is that they paid attention to the little things that we love so much. Like when you're driving in a humvee with the front windows down (as seen in the Caspian Border trailer) across a rocky terrain, those windows will bounce a bit. Bullet holes don't disappear from objects. There actually are black men in the armed forces (if you noticed there were NO black characters in BO and (correct me if I'm wrong) MW2 besides in their campaigns).

    The little things count the most.



    Fuck that was a lot to type on my blackberry.

  6. #66
    ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uterus
    Posts
    8,643
    Reputation
    748
    Thanks
    1,818
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Sly Tendencies View Post


    I doubt MW3 has better lighting than BF3, seeing how lighting is all the same, the only thing that matters is how it's used. The better the graphical interface, the better the lighting will look, so it doesn't necessary make a difference whether the lighting is different or not between the two, what makes it look good is the graphics. Whether the textures respond positively to the light or not. Hence why lighting is part of the entirety that is graphics (being the textures, shapes, and lighting, possibly more that I'm missing).

    It all comes down to which has better graphics.

    On the audio part, I'm doubting they made much of ANY change to that since MW2, seeing how they didn't even change the game's fonts (which is one thing that annoys me). DICE listened to their fans that commented on the trailers (such as the sniper one) when they gave tips on tweaking the sound of the sniper's bullet and the all around sound design as a whole. Even though it was great as is, they made it even better.

    One thing I love though, about what DICE has done with BF3, is that they paid attention to the little things that we love so much. Like when you're driving in a humvee with the front windows down (as seen in the Caspian Border trailer) across a rocky terrain, those windows will bounce a bit. Bullet holes don't disappear from objects. There actually are black men in the armed forces (if you noticed there were NO black characters in BO and (correct me if I'm wrong) MW2 besides in their campaigns).

    The little things count the most.



    Fuck that was a lot to type on my blackberry.
    kk lol, but in BO there is a character who is black, but only on SP, about mw2, there are blacks in Seals and Rangers. Also Bo was made by Treyarch and MW2 by InfinityWard. They also have different engines.
    Last edited by ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ; 08-19-2011 at 07:05 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
    Stop FACKING SUMMONING ME TO THESE FUCKTARDS CONVOS.
    DAFUQ IS DIS FACKING SHYT.
    SHYT MAKES NO SENSE.

    On a side note. You fags are fucking hatting.
    You guys don't know shyt about spam.
    Danny would post on everysingle post every fucking hour, you couldnt tell which post was recent or anything. It was a fuck fest, he wouldnt have shyt to say....cares he posted like a fag he is.

    Josh made mutiple threads a day. And not just G, everywhere. That why everyone liked that dumb nikka.

    @Richard Nixon -Are you Endrat? @REAP @Digits2012 @Ghost -Son...I am dissapoint @Sjoerd -SMD @Canadian @FrosK -Dumb name is dumb @Nebulaa @That_Kid -Man Up @The XXX Devil -Oh look another joker avatar-how original and neat

    The rest who I didn't mention comment....Suck my left nut....but not to hard...it hurts.

  7. #67
    Private Ali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Oberfranken
    Posts
    91
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    10
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Huey Freeman View Post


    kk lol, but in BO there is a character who is black, but only on SP, about mw2, there are blacks in Seals and Rangers. Also Bo was made by Treyarch and MW2 by InfinityWard. They also have different engines.
    Yeye IW4-Engine (MW2) and IW4+ Engine (BO).

  8. #68
    Sly Tendencies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    245
    Reputation
    -1
    Thanks
    19
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Huey Freeman View Post


    kk lol, but in BO there is a character who is black, but only on SP, about mw2, there are blacks in Seals and Rangers. Also Bo was made by Treyarch and MW2 by InfinityWard. They also have different engines.
    Like I said, there's one in SP.

    And they're running the same engine. Just updated.

  9. #69
    Tick Me On's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Posts
    295
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by Huey Freeman View Post


    Their engine is actually pretty good, especially the lighting effects which are more realistic than those of BF3 but it seems like theres no difference from MW2. Hopefully they will do something before the release. The audio system of mw2, is pretty bad btw, NVIDIA made that of BFBC2 (correct me if im wrong) and it looked like I was in the middle of the battle, so yea a new audio system would be the right update.
    You know nothing about Battlefield. Why are you trying to get minion.

  10. #70
    J Miliam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,287
    Reputation
    392
    Thanks
    432
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Tick Me On View Post
    You know nothing about Battlefield. Why are you trying to get minion.
    Don't worry about who the minion's going to be, I'm sure staff will make the best choice .

  11. #71
    Less Than Three's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    -- <3 me and you'll find out --
    Posts
    3,440
    Reputation
    216
    Thanks
    270
    They should pick @Moto or @J Miliam



    Forfeit the game, before somebody
    else takes you outta the frame.
    And puts your name to shame
    Cover up your face, you can't
    run the race the pace is too fast
    You just won't last.

    Feel free to add me to either:
    My msn: stevenn.tyler@ hotmail.com
    Skype: Acoustics- (says I'm offline, but usually am online.)

  12. #72
    Moto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    13,057
    Reputation
    707
    Thanks
    13,440
    My Mood
    Blah
    .



  13. #73
    ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uterus
    Posts
    8,643
    Reputation
    748
    Thanks
    1,818
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Tick Me On View Post
    You know nothing about Battlefield. Why are you trying to get minion.
    battlefield 3 aint the only one. I do play BFPF4, BFH and BFBC2. And gonna play BF3 too.


    Quote Originally Posted by Private Ali View Post
    Yeye IW4-Engine (MW2) and IW4+ Engine (BO).
    umm no. BO has Quake3 and MW2 has IW.
    Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
    Stop FACKING SUMMONING ME TO THESE FUCKTARDS CONVOS.
    DAFUQ IS DIS FACKING SHYT.
    SHYT MAKES NO SENSE.

    On a side note. You fags are fucking hatting.
    You guys don't know shyt about spam.
    Danny would post on everysingle post every fucking hour, you couldnt tell which post was recent or anything. It was a fuck fest, he wouldnt have shyt to say....cares he posted like a fag he is.

    Josh made mutiple threads a day. And not just G, everywhere. That why everyone liked that dumb nikka.

    @Richard Nixon -Are you Endrat? @REAP @Digits2012 @Ghost -Son...I am dissapoint @Sjoerd -SMD @Canadian @FrosK -Dumb name is dumb @Nebulaa @That_Kid -Man Up @The XXX Devil -Oh look another joker avatar-how original and neat

    The rest who I didn't mention comment....Suck my left nut....but not to hard...it hurts.

  14. #74
    ☬Ξη†τσρîζ Ζσ♍βîε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    It annoys me how some people who don't even take the time to look shit up decided to comment.

    This is to whomever said CoD has better gameplay. Battlefield has fucking dogfights in jets. Where is your running around spray n pray gameplay now CoD?

  15. #75
    Moto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    13,057
    Reputation
    707
    Thanks
    13,440
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Sly Tendencies View Post

    Ask Jab.


    Sad when you can tell which mod banned you.
    What did you even do?




Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. So You Mw3 Fans
    By Darkwhason in forum General
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-04-2011, 05:27 AM
  2. Sorry to burst your bubble MW3 fans.
    By Tick Me On in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Discussions
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-09-2011, 02:12 PM
  3. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 04-24-2009, 12:23 PM
  4. Add to your signature :P
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 09-20-2007, 07:16 PM
  5. Your favorite SCI-FI?
    By Dave84311 in forum SCI-FI
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 01-09-2006, 11:12 PM