Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Arrow New Minion Required.

We need 1 minion, and 1 minion only...

Please read this post carefully before posting.

Requirements:
    • Must have at least 800 posts. NO EXCEPTIONS
    • Must be able to test all uploaded files, for any security risks and advertisements.
    • Must be familiar with Battlefield series and a regular in this section.
    • Must have at least 4 months in the site.
    • Must have proven BEFORE the applications a willingness to assist & contribute to section.
    • Must be able to not only uphold the rules of the site, but abide by them.
    • Must be EXTREMELY Active
    • MUST speak English well,

Application Format
    1. Name: (yours as we can see your username)
    2. Age:
    3. Location:
    4. Activity by hours: (be realistic, we will judge you by this.)
    5. Are you staff/special member in any other website:
    6. Why should you be chosen as minion: (Use some IQ for this answer please)

APPLICATIONS ONLY
    all others will be deleted & banned.

Beggars will be removed & banned. So don't beg or solicit people to 'support' and/or thank your post

Click Here to Become a MPGH Premium Member by Donating $25 or More.

If anyone claims to be me via MSN/Skype/Email or any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Name: Jamil
    Activity by hours: 6 hours a day, about
    Are you staff/special member in any other website: Nope
    Why should you be chosen as minion: I'm always in this section, been on this site for a while so I know what's right and wrong, and active.

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to J Miliam For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Boombox (08-18-2011),Doc (08-18-2011),Less Than Three (08-20-2011),Tick Me On (08-22-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    Name: Sjoerd (It's my real name too)
    Activity by hours: I have an unlimited data plan on my phone, so I can basicly moderate the forum the entire day, as I've seen you can moderate posts/threads on the mobile version too.
    Are you staff/special member in any other website: Nope, I'm ex-staff on MPGH.
    Why should you be chosen as minion: Use IQ?, Anyways, I feel like contributing to MPGH again, spending all of my time in General is boring, done that for long enough now. I really feel like starting as a staff in MPGH again. And I also know I fked up pretty bad back on '09, But I was like 14yrs old back then, I'm 17 now and I know how to deal with responsibilities better.

I don't play any BF games on my computer though, neither on the XBOX, but I have played BF:P4F and BF:H before, and I could start playing again if i'd get the position. I could also possibly play BF2.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sjoerd For This Useful Post:

Paul (08-23-2011),Skyline. (08-19-2011),[MPGH]Time (08-20-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Name: (yours as we can see your username) Elio
    Activity by hours: (be realistic, we will judge you by this.) 5-6 Hours (Or even more)
    Are you staff/special member in any other website: No
    Why should you be chosen as minion: (Use some IQ for this answer please) I am active in the BF sections especially in the BFP4F, so I can check the files if they are working or not. Plus I want to contribute to this forum. I've released some hacks and files for BFP4F and would love to moderate its section as well as every other BF section.
    Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
    Stop FACKING SUMMONING ME TO THESE FUCKTARDS CONVOS.
    DAFUQ IS DIS FACKING SHYT.
    SHYT MAKES NO SENSE.

On a side note. You fags are fucking hatting.
    You guys don't know shyt about spam.
    Danny would post on everysingle post every fucking hour, you couldnt tell which post was recent or anything. It was a fuck fest, he wouldnt have shyt to say....cares he posted like a fag he is.

Josh made mutiple threads a day. And not just G, everywhere. That why everyone liked that dumb nikka.

@Richard Nixon -Are you Endrat? @REAP @Digits2012 @Ghost -Son...I am dissapoint @Sjoerd -SMD @Canadian @FrosK -Dumb name is dumb @Nebulaa @That_Kid -Man Up @The XXX Devil -Oh look another joker avatar-how original and neat

The rest who I didn't mention comment....Suck my left nut....but not to hard...it hurts.

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ For This Useful Post:

@osma8 (08-18-2011),DareoTheOreo (08-18-2011),[MPGH]Hassan (08-18-2011),Skyline. (08-19-2011),[MPGH]Time (08-20-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Name: Ryan
    Activity by hours: 4-5 hours minimum on a weekday, depending on my school workload, and even more on the weekend.
    Are you staff/special member in any other website:
    Why should you be chosen as minion: I also minion the CoD section, so I have experience with minionship, experience with FPS games, I own bad company 2, along with a few of the older battlefields. I am skilled when it comes to helping members out with their problems, and troubleshooting ingame issues. I know how to keep a section clean, and keep it in order. The Battlefield section doesn't really have a lot of life as it is right now, and with BF3 coming out soon, I feel that along with me being minion and the new game hype, the section could boom and become quite popular. Thanks for allowing me the ability to apply, and good luck to all the other applicants.

- Ryan
    Last edited by Moto; 08-18-2011 at 06:41 PM.

9. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Moto For This Useful Post:

bullpop (08-21-2011),Cal (08-18-2011),Doc (08-18-2011),[MPGH]Hassan (08-18-2011),Less Than Three (08-20-2011),[MPGH]PewDiePie (08-18-2011),[MPGH]Time (08-20-2011),[MPGH]Woods (08-21-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Name: Ryan
    Activity by hours: 4 hours weekdays, 5+ weekends
    Are you staff/special member in any other website: no
    Why should you be chosen as minion: I have most of the BF collection on my gaming computer, active, know how to minion, nice, can test hacks, etc.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Boombox For This Useful Post:

Skyline. (08-19-2011),[MPGH]Time (08-20-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Name: Abd El Rahman ( They Call Me Dave)
    Activity by hours: 5 hours
    Are you staff/special member in any other website: OFC No
    Why should you be chosen as minion:active, know how to minion, nice, can test hacks, Can Help All Members , I Have Battlefield 3

Contributor Since 24-11-2011 ~ 26-12-2011
    VM / PM

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Must have at least 800 posts. NO EXCEPTIONS ✓
    Must be able to test all uploaded files, for any security risks and advertisements. ✓
    Must be familiar with Battlefield series and a regular in this section. ✓✓✓
    Must have at least 4 months in the site. ✓
    Must have proven BEFORE the applications a willingness to assist & contribute to section. ✓
    Must be able to not only uphold the rules of the site, but abide by them. ✓
    Must be EXTREMELY Active ✓✓✓
    MUST speak English well, ✓

Name: (yours as we can see your username) James
    Activity by hours: (be realistic, we will judge you by this.) 3-5 (more if i get minion)
    Are you staff/special member in any other website: No.
    Why should you be chosen as minion: (Use some IQ for this answer please) I honestly love the entire Battlefield series. I play the games frequently and I am able to test uploaded attachments to keep the members of MPGH safe

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pandemic For This Useful Post:

KKji (08-22-2011),Matthew (08-21-2011),[D]ark (08-24-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Name: Shayne

Activity by hours: Right now it's around 8 hours a day.

Are you staff/special member in any other website: Ehhhh not really, I'm only really active on GFX Sites as you probably already know. But MPGH has 90% of my attention whilst I'm on my computer.

Why should you be chosen as minion: Well I've had 1 Year+ experience as Minion/Mod so I already know how to moderate. As you know I'm quite mature, and I took my job seriously. Whilst I wasn't very active in this section beforehand I feel like my activity around here will increase a lot, due to the impeding release of Battlefield 3, and activity around here is going to skyrocket. Not to mention the BF section hasn't had much attention anyways. I'm also not biased, as some people here will know, so you won't really see me hating on the OTHER section or anything. As far as my experience with the Battlefield games goes, I've played and owned every single Battlefield game apart from the console exclusive and I have a respectable amount of knowledge concerning those games. As far as hacks goes, I must admit that my knowledge is very limited, and I probably wouldn't be able to test most hacks, but I'll still be able to scan downloads and such to make sure they're at least safe for people to try out.
    Last edited by Doc; 08-20-2011 at 09:29 PM.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Doc For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Boombox (08-21-2011),[MPGH]Hero (08-20-2011),Jakob (08-21-2011),Less Than Three (08-20-2011),Matthew (08-21-2011),[MPGH]Moto (08-20-2011),Paul (08-23-2011),[MPGH]Woods (08-21-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Name: (yours as we can see your username)Sherif
    Activity by hours: (be realistic, we will judge you by this.)11
    Are you staff/special member in any other website:no
    Why should you be chosen as minion: (Use some IQ for this answer please)I honestly love the entire Battlefield series. I play the games frequently and I am able to test uploaded attachments to keep the members of MPGH safe,I have big experience about this games and i can handle position and i wanted to be minion of this section because that i am good at and i can contribute And i can defend on any spam or keylogging as it was and i can proved keyloggers in this section thank you and good luck all!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Hexicidal For This Useful Post:

Matthew (08-21-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Requirements:
    • Must have at least 800 posts. NO EXCEPTIONS
      Yep quite a bit past this.
    • Must be able to test all uploaded files, for any security risks and advertisements.
      I play almost all the battlefields and can for sure test the hacks. Most people applying for this position in my mind can not do the security risks part as well I feel. I am quite experienced with scanning over files. And that doesn't just mean using a online virus scanner.
    • Must be familiar with Battlefield series and a regular in this section.
      I'll be honest I have not been that active here but I have taken the time to look at posted files and check them my self and report any that may pose a threat.
    • Must have at least 4 months in the site.
      Done.
    • Must have proven BEFORE the applications a willingness to assist & contribute to section.
      I've released some things here and around the forums to help users out and, have helped with the minecraft wiki quite a bit.
    • Must be able to not only uphold the rules of the site, but abide by them.
      I'm a rules kind of person. I go by rules and stick to them. I for sure can abide by them and uphold them.
    • Must be EXTREMELY Active
      Lately I have lost interest in Crossfire the section I was most active in and therefore my activity level has dropped a little but trust me I am active. If needed I have people that can vouch for me that I am very active.
    • MUST speak English well,
      English is my main language and I don't talk in 1337 speak or use many short forms. I prefer professional talk.

Application Format
    1. Name:Justin (last name upon request)
    2. Age: 15 and I'm being honest I am very mature for my age.
    3. Location: Canada

4. Activity by hours: (be realistic, we will judge you by this.)
      I'm willing to dedicate 6 hours or more a day on weekdays while summer is still on and 3 hours or more on weekdays during school. But I can still pop on during lunch at school.

Weekends should be around 5-6 hours + per day.

5. Are you staff/special member in any other website:
      Was an admin of a site with 250 members or so on a vbulletin forum. I set up most of the plugins and stuff so I know a lot about vbulletin and have a lot of knowledge on it and the moderation tools.

I'm currently not staff there as the site will be gone for a little.
    6. Why should you be chosen as minion: (Use some IQ for this answer please)
      I may be 15 but I know Vbulletin like a pro. I know how to use the moderation tools and have been moderators and admins on many websites before so I know what my role is and what my job is. I know what i have to do and I do it.

I play battlefield games a lot and, am very knowledgeable on them. I'm always willing to help people out. I don't have grudges against people and judge people fairly. Friend or foe the punishment for breaking a rule is still the same.

Overall I'm knowledgeable and very mature for my age and just want to help.

Thanks for reading this!

Best Regards,
    Fogest

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Applications are now closed, thank you all for your applications.

Click Here to Become a MPGH Premium Member by Donating $25 or More.

If anyone claims to be me via MSN/Skype/Email or any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Liz For This Useful Post:

Fogest (08-25-2011),Pandemic (08-25-2011)