Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 17
  1. #1
    Fogest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada, Ontario
    Posts
    3,094
    Reputation
    164
    Thanks
    8,223
    My Mood
    Amazed

    Battlefield 3 Physical Warfare Trailer



    Thoughts?

  2. #2
    Khyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,308
    Reputation
    107
    Thanks
    1,490
    My Mood
    Doh
    Thought:

    Well there goes MW3's sales...

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Khyy For This Useful Post:

    jc4x4 (09-04-2011)

  4. #3
    IHaxYou!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    HaxLand
    Posts
    937
    Reputation
    -18
    Thanks
    382
    My Mood
    Cynical
    It's not even in game footage so they still haven't beaten MW3.
    They're both equal at the moment.

  5. #4
    Khyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,308
    Reputation
    107
    Thanks
    1,490
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by IHaxYou! View Post
    It's not even in game footage so they still haven't beaten MW3.
    They're both equal at the moment.
    I don't know how in a sane mind you could consider these two equal. BF3 has way more than MW3 has to offer.

    MW3 is the same as the last game, with new maps/perks/guns/story and some 32-player mode. Oh--yeah! So much for changing game mechanics.

    P.S. BF3 does have gameplay footage out there, as does MW3.

  6. #5
    Fogest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada, Ontario
    Posts
    3,094
    Reputation
    164
    Thanks
    8,223
    My Mood
    Amazed
    MW3 PReview of Multiplayer in case you want to compare a little:

    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/404-call-d...ml#post5061561

  7. #6
    J Miliam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,287
    Reputation
    392
    Thanks
    432
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by IHaxYou! View Post
    It's not even in game footage so they still haven't beaten MW3.
    They're both equal at the moment.
    Aff.


    It's obviously in game footage, just scripted. Go watch alpha trial videos and that'll basically show you everything they showed here.

  8. #7
    Skyline.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,160
    Reputation
    403
    Thanks
    1,613
    the mw3 (mw2 part 2), trailer that was posted recently was poorly made...making it look like shit in-which it is..and i was a long time CoD fan, till i saw Bad Company 2...


  9. #8
    J Miliam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,287
    Reputation
    392
    Thanks
    432
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    the mw3 (mw2 part 2), trailer that was posted recently was poorly made...making it look like shit in-which it is..and i was a long time CoD fan, till i saw Bad Company 2...
    You're not the only converted CoDboy

  10. #9
    Noovaa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,611
    Reputation
    51
    Thanks
    143
    I converted from Mw2 when I saw Bf2, then I saw Bfbc2, no way I'm going back. Bf3 is going to be the one game to rule them all, for the next 5 years.

  11. #10
    J Miliam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,287
    Reputation
    392
    Thanks
    432
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Noovaa View Post
    I converted from Mw2 when I saw Bf2, then I saw Bfbc2, no way I'm going back. Bf3 is going to be the one game to rule them all, for the next 5 years.
    Maybe not 5 years, I expect BFBC3 to be here within about 2-3 years .

  12. #11
    Tick Me On's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Posts
    295
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by J Miliam View Post


    Maybe not 5 years, I expect BFBC3 to be here within about 2-3 years .
    They honestly might just scrap the Bad Company series. I honestly hope they do. The only thing it had going for it is the sense of humor in the single player. With the destruction and all that jazz now in Battlefield 3 there's really no reason to ever go back. Just add more humor into Battlefield 4, and develop it for a while, and don't worry about BC3.

    That's my opinion anyway. Because the multiplayer for BC3 would be verrryyy similar to BF3, because if it wasn't they'd be taking a step back. Kind of like CoD is right now. I don't want that to happen to my Battlefield.

  13. #12
    J Miliam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,287
    Reputation
    392
    Thanks
    432
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Tick Me On View Post
    They honestly might just scrap the Bad Company series. I honestly hope they do. The only thing it had going for it is the sense of humor in the single player. With the destruction and all that jazz now in Battlefield 3 there's really no reason to ever go back. Just add more humor into Battlefield 4, and develop it for a while, and don't worry about BC3.

    That's my opinion anyway. Because the multiplayer for BC3 would be verrryyy similar to BF3, because if it wasn't they'd be taking a step back. Kind of like CoD is right now. I don't want that to happen to my Battlefield.
    I actually understand exactly what you mean. How instead of having 2 different series, they should just keep it as one since it's just gonna be the same thing. Same with IW and Treyarch's back and forth tries of the CoD series.

  14. #13
    IHaxYou!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    HaxLand
    Posts
    937
    Reputation
    -18
    Thanks
    382
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyron View Post
    I don't know how in a sane mind you could consider these two equal. BF3 has way more than MW3 has to offer.

    MW3 is the same as the last game, with new maps/perks/guns/story and some 32-player mode. Oh--yeah! So much for changing game mechanics.

    P.S. BF3 does have gameplay footage out there, as does MW3.
    Have you played BF3?
    No.
    Have you played MW3?
    No.
    Don't judge until you experience it.

  15. #14
    Tick Me On's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Posts
    295
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by IHaxYou! View Post
    Have you played BF3?
    No.
    Have you played MW3?
    No.
    Don't judge until you experience it.
    Have you experienced war? No, because your avatar is a kitten.

    But you still assume it's bad based on what you know.

    Just like we are doing to Modern Warfare 3.

  16. #15
    IHaxYou!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    HaxLand
    Posts
    937
    Reputation
    -18
    Thanks
    382
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Tick Me On View Post
    Have you experienced war? No, because your avatar is a kitten.

    But you still assume it's bad based on what you know.

    Just like we are doing to Modern Warfare 3.
    I haven't said any of the 2 game's are bad.
    They are equal to me.
    Until I play one I will judge how good it is.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Battlefield 3 Teaser Trailer
    By Bandicoot in forum Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Vietnam Hacks
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 02-10-2012, 12:30 AM
  2. Replies: 25
    Last Post: 11-04-2011, 07:25 PM
  3. FOR SALE: FEAR 3 & Battlefield 3 Physical Warfare Pack DLC
    By jayaiwhy in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-01-2011, 09:45 AM
  4. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-27-2011, 04:40 PM
  5. Battlefield 3 Official Trailer
    By Bandicoot in forum Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-10-2011, 10:57 PM