Thread: Sweet Jesus

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 33
  1. #16
    J Miliam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,287
    Reputation
    392
    Thanks
    432
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Fogest View Post
    @TaBz3 In call of duty black ops the AI's in Combat training are more likely to come to you on a higher difficulty.

    Think about it if they just randomly walked around looking for you that would seem more un human like then if they slowly made there way to you.

    Also Call of Duty's AI's are now even better and they kinda have to be considering that they now have a whole game mode based around them attacking you.

    Now call me a CoD fan boy but I like both games and therefore am as unbias as I can be.
    Being an owner of Black Ops, I call bullshit. Their AI base was only acceptable in campaign and zombies, but Combat Training's AI was complete shit. Gears has better AI than that. Even on recruit, the fucking aimbots kept killing me. They'd just sit there and look at you while you did shit. Mindlessly walking isn't good AI, whatsoever.

  2. #17
    Fogest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada, Ontario
    Posts
    3,094
    Reputation
    164
    Thanks
    8,216
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Of course playing on recruit they act like a noob LOL.

  3. #18
    Noovaa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,611
    Reputation
    51
    Thanks
    143
    Quote Originally Posted by Fogest View Post
    Of course playing on recruit they act like a noob LOL.
    Playing on anything they act like noobs.

  4. #19
    Tick Me On's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Posts
    295
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by Fogest View Post
    @TaBz3 In call of duty black ops the AI's in Combat training are more likely to come to you on a higher difficulty.

    Think about it if they just randomly walked around looking for you that would seem more un human like then if they slowly made there way to you.

    Also Call of Duty's AI's are now even better and they kinda have to be considering that they now have a whole game mode based around them attacking you.

    Now call me a CoD fan boy but I like both games and therefore am as unbias as I can be.
    The AI won't improve with survival mode. It will just be zombies with guns. The dogs with C4 are only just hell hounds that blow up when they get near you. It's really not much different after you get past the skinning of the game mode.

  5. #20
    J Miliam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,287
    Reputation
    392
    Thanks
    432
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Fogest View Post
    Of course playing on recruit they act like a noob LOL.
    And any other difficulty's like versing a team of MLG hackers, so my point stays. Aimbots deluxe.

  6. #21
    Fogest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada, Ontario
    Posts
    3,094
    Reputation
    164
    Thanks
    8,216
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by J Miliam View Post


    And any other difficulty's like versing a team of MLG hackers, so my point stays. Aimbots deluxe.
    Yeah I know it's so funny looking at the kill cam and how they have 100% perfect aim when on highest difficulty.

    I know that they may not have been the best but I was just saying. I don't like either game more or anything.

  7. #22
    J Miliam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,287
    Reputation
    392
    Thanks
    432
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Fogest View Post



    Yeah I know it's so funny looking at the kill cam and how they have 100% perfect aim when on highest difficulty.

    I know that they may not have been the best but I was just saying. I don't like either game more or anything.
    Says the battlefield minion.

  8. #23
    Fogest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada, Ontario
    Posts
    3,094
    Reputation
    164
    Thanks
    8,216
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by J Miliam View Post


    Says the battlefield minion.
    Just because I'm a battlefield minion doesn't mean I can't like other games.

  9. #24
    TaBz3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I don't know, you tell me :P
    Posts
    822
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    753

    Correction, mandatory as of NGS.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fogest View Post



    Just because I'm a battlefield minion doesn't mean I can't like other games.
    You're forced to like BattleField, if not.
    You'll be forced to watch Rick Ross videos... [insert word here] on cam recorded onto YouTube.
    Last edited by TaBz3; 09-08-2011 at 03:24 PM. Reason: Make it even more worse.

  10. #25
    J Miliam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,287
    Reputation
    392
    Thanks
    432
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Fogest View Post



    Just because I'm a battlefield minion doesn't mean I can't like other games.
    Though it does mean you can't 1 up your minionshipped section's competitor, ESPECIALLY in the section itself.

  11. #26
    Fogest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada, Ontario
    Posts
    3,094
    Reputation
    164
    Thanks
    8,216
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by J Miliam View Post


    Though it does mean you can't 1 up your minionshipped section's competitor, ESPECIALLY in the section itself.
    I'll say what I think nothing more.

  12. #27
    J Miliam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,287
    Reputation
    392
    Thanks
    432
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Fogest View Post



    I'll say what I think nothing more.
    Doing that gets you demoted and banned :|.

  13. #28
    Fogest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada, Ontario
    Posts
    3,094
    Reputation
    164
    Thanks
    8,216
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by J Miliam View Post


    Doing that gets you demoted and banned :|.
    I don't think bad about people. Therefore it won't get me banned bud

    Now please on topic dude.

  14. #29
    Dave84311's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Wild Wild West
    Posts
    27,856
    Reputation
    3541
    Thanks
    36,157
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Holy shit the flying through trees part with the jet freaked me out. I'm surprised that plane wasn't downed.





    THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE


    "First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311HAD VIRTUAL DETOX

  15. #30
    Khyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,308
    Reputation
    107
    Thanks
    1,490
    My Mood
    Doh
    Holy tits of jesus... good bye once again MW3.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. SWEET JESUS
    By J Miliam in forum Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-25-2011, 06:30 AM
  2. jesus is a cunt
    By ace76543 in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 02-23-2009, 10:52 PM
  3. Realy Sweet Idea's
    By atomicdeath in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-14-2007, 02:25 PM
  4. Jews Killed Jesus
    By IET in forum Debate Fort
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 02-03-2007, 11:03 PM
  5. u guys wanna see jesus sitting in office?
    By office hackin jesus in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-13-2006, 05:06 AM