Anyone up for some score farming? I'm really curious to try out the higher level unlocks but can't be bothered by no-lifing something thats going to get deleted. I'm sure others feel the same way.
How it works:
1. Put 2 people on one team and 1 on the other.
2. One of the 2 people on the first team becomes assault.
3. Find a empty area.
4. The one enemy kills the non-assault teamate
5. The assault teamate revives the guy that got killed and he accepts the revive.
6. Repeat 4 and 5 until the match it over.
7. Rotate positions every game so everyone gets in on the score.
Send me a friend request
If I'm not on origin, I'm always on xfire if im on the comp.
If you would actually take the time to read my post, It's so that we can have the chance to try all the gadgets. Now would be a better time than any because of the massively increased exp rate.
On another note, why bother flaming, or even replying to this thread if you don't even like the game.
Agreeing with him on both subjects. You're a faggot for getting all hype over boosters during a beta, Nachos. They never said anything about it counting toward your BF3 stats as a whole, so calm your tits.
The main reason why people are bad at it is because it's an OPEN beta. Those who actually put effort into getting it instead of just downloading and playing are the true fans. Most guys here are CoD fans and shit like that.