Thread: So Resourceful

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 24 of 24
  1. #16
    bullpop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    3,695
    Reputation
    287
    Thanks
    2,168
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by scycry7 View Post
    Battlefield isn't supposed to be realistic -.-
    If you want realism go play ARMA :P
    LOL U FAIL HARD! battlefield is supposed to be realistic.... they tried to make the game so realistic as possible....
    MPGH Member Since 10/17/2010
    Battlefield Minion Since 01/22/2014 till - 08/27/2014
    APB Minion since 11/12/2011 till 4/16/2012

  2. #17
    kevi429's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    61
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    So realistic that SHOTGUNS CAN KILL YOU IN 100+M F** YEAH

  3. #18
    J Miliam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,287
    Reputation
    392
    Thanks
    432
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by scycry7 View Post
    Battlefield isn't supposed to be realistic -.-
    If you want realism go play ARMA :P
    Thank you

    Someone finally gets it. Battlefield isn't realism based at all, it's war based. Though it is very superior with its realism.


    Quote Originally Posted by bullpop View Post
    LOL U FAIL HARD! battlefield is supposed to be realistic.... they tried to make the game so realistic as possible....
    Bro, you fail at an epic proportion. Just because they try to make a game as realistic as possible doesn't mean it's realism BASED.


    Quote Originally Posted by kevi429 View Post
    So realistic that SHOTGUNS CAN KILL YOU IN 100+M F** YEAH
    100+m? I'm guessing that's 100 miles+. They don't shoot that far, but they definitely have good range.
    Last edited by J Miliam; 10-03-2011 at 03:12 PM.

  4. #19
    grizzman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    25
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    yea theyre pretty overpowered...

  5. #20
    J Miliam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,287
    Reputation
    392
    Thanks
    432
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by grizzman View Post
    yea theyre pretty overpowered...
    Not even OP.

  6. #21
    kevi429's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    61
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    M stands for meters MI stands for miles... do you even know length abbreviations?

  7. #22
    dogboy708's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    463
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    27
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by kevi429 View Post
    So realistic that SHOTGUNS CAN KILL YOU IN 100+M F** YEAH
    You realize that shotguns in the real world have an effective range past their trigger mech? Most games dont realize that

  8. #23
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,336
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by dogboy708 View Post
    You realize that shotguns in the real world have an effective range past their trigger mech? Most games dont realize that
    Spas 12 has an effective range of over 120 feet so I don't why some people complain that the Spas had too much range in BC2. Not sure what the shotties are like in BF3 though. I'd imagine they'd have have pretty good range as well.

  9. #24
    Tick Me On's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Posts
    295
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


    Spas 12 has an effective range of over 120 feet so I don't why some people complain that the Spas had too much range in BC2. Not sure what the shotties are like in BF3 though. I'd imagine they'd have have pretty good range as well.
    It's relatively the same. Maybe even a little shorter compared to BC2.

    People are just bitching about anything that kills them. What else is new though...

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tick Me On For This Useful Post:

    Doc (10-03-2011),Nachos (10-04-2011)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. All my resources
    By yourtiy in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-18-2009, 08:54 AM
  2. [Request]Resources
    By Peroxide in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-10-2008, 10:11 PM
  3. Recommend Resources to Learn C++
    By Xpander19 in forum C++/C Programming
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-21-2007, 07:51 AM
  4. My Photoshop Resources (56k Warning)
    By slashrulez in forum Tutorials
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-24-2007, 07:16 AM
  5. easy AoE1 resource hack
    By oowatsthat in forum Hack Requests
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-02-2006, 10:13 PM