Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 18
  1. #1
    Nachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Between Equator and The North Pole
    Posts
    2,986
    Reputation
    176
    Thanks
    913
    My Mood
    Blah

    Weapons are pretty much the same?

    I'm now level 27 on the Xbox and i don't really think the guns are that different. All the assault kit weps feels like the same. All the LMG's feel the same. All the snipers feel the same.
    Are there any real difference? The only difference i see is recoil. Fire rate doesn't really matter since the hit detection is sooo delayed.

    What do you guys think? Whats your favorite gun?

    My favorite is any assault kit weapon with a grip. Or UMP without...


    The lines in my Steam are i's

  2. #2
    bullpop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    3,695
    Reputation
    287
    Thanks
    2,168
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    i totally agree, the bolt action snipers is 2 shots one kill, sometimes 1 shot...

    My favorite gun is the: UMP and PKP
    MPGH Member Since 10/17/2010
    Battlefield Minion Since 01/22/2014 till - 08/27/2014
    APB Minion since 11/12/2011 till 4/16/2012

  3. #3
    Nachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Between Equator and The North Pole
    Posts
    2,986
    Reputation
    176
    Thanks
    913
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by bullpop View Post
    i totally agree, the bolt action snipers is 2 shots one kill, sometimes 1 shot...

    My favorite gun is the: UMP and PKP
    My favorite is the [LETTERS & NUMBERS]


    The lines in my Steam are i's

  4. #4
    Chickente's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    971
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    118
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Nachos View Post


    My favorite is the [LETTERS & NUMBERS]
    Let me insert a M and 416 there for you

  5. #5
    distiny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    560
    Reputation
    67
    Thanks
    560
    My Mood
    Cynical
    yea I don't see any dmg difference

  6. #6
    boselect's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    i've seen differences between the snipers on PC, mainly regarding accuracy and kill chance at certain hitboxes.

    personally, i love the magnum though, 2 shots max to kill, one shot if its at the their back or head

  7. #7
    bullpop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    3,695
    Reputation
    287
    Thanks
    2,168
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by boselect View Post
    i've seen differences between the snipers on PC, mainly regarding accuracy and kill chance at certain hitboxes.

    personally, i love the magnum though, 2 shots max to kill, one shot if its at the their back or head
    there is a total 90% chance that i dont do a 1 shot, and 10 % to do a one shot, it annoys me like hell, but everyone else can do one shot me across the map...
    MPGH Member Since 10/17/2010
    Battlefield Minion Since 01/22/2014 till - 08/27/2014
    APB Minion since 11/12/2011 till 4/16/2012

  8. #8
    durges1012's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    528
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    35
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    The game didn't really change that much from medal of honor (if you played it you would know).
    Quote Originally Posted by Minivan Man View Post
    Durges is legit, you are bullshit

  9. #9
    Ryuesi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right here.
    Posts
    7,343
    Reputation
    413
    Thanks
    2,391
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    I'm Agree 100%





    Contributor Since 24-11-2011 ~ 26-12-2011
    VM / PM




  10. #10
    kevi429's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    61
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Gotta love the noob tubes they explode ON IMPACT ANYWHERE hahaha. IE you can shoot the floor with it and youd get damaged rofls

  11. #11
    Chickente's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    971
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    118
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by kevi429 View Post
    Gotta love the noob tubes they explode ON IMPACT ANYWHERE hahaha. IE you can shoot the floor with it and youd get damaged rofls
    I get it in 1 more match so excited

  12. #12
    Tick Me On's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Posts
    295
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    32
    I can tell the guns are pretty different. I don't know. It goes a lot deeper than it seems. Different damage drop off, RoFs, bullet speed, etc. We won't know about these factors until after the full game is released likely.

    Besides, a lot of guns will probably undergo changes after the beta leading up to release. I can't imagine the UMP stays the same. That's not to say I'm complaining, because I rape some serious face with that gun.

  13. #13
    Nachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Between Equator and The North Pole
    Posts
    2,986
    Reputation
    176
    Thanks
    913
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Tick Me On View Post
    I can tell the guns are pretty different. I don't know. It goes a lot deeper than it seems. Different damage drop off, RoFs, bullet speed, etc. We won't know about these factors until after the full game is released likely.

    Besides, a lot of guns will probably undergo changes after the beta leading up to release. I can't imagine the UMP stays the same. That's not to say I'm complaining, because I rape some serious face with that gun.
    True. You just never feel any of the factors since the detection is so fucking delayed.


    The lines in my Steam are i's

  14. #14
    chuxanator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Tick Me On View Post
    I can tell the guns are pretty different. I don't know. It goes a lot deeper than it seems. Different damage drop off, RoFs, bullet speed, etc. We won't know about these factors until after the full game is released likely.
    Just what I was about to say

  15. #15
    Crackh34d's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by durges1012 View Post
    The game didn't really change that much from medal of honor (if you played it you would know).
    I think the change will come with all the big maps, tanks, helis etc. idk but i think it will be awesome

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. WOW- Scores are awsome all the same
    By SteamAss in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-19-2011, 06:00 PM
  2. Pretty much the best game ever
    By Robert in forum General
    Replies: 89
    Last Post: 08-25-2010, 05:50 AM
  3. [Help] Are no reload and gun to knife the same?
    By Administratorz in forum CrossFire Mods & Rez Modding
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-08-2010, 12:39 PM
  4. Blacks are all the same
    By KING in forum General
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 07-06-2010, 03:39 PM
  5. hacks are made by the same people who make the game?
    By angelslayer7 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-12-2009, 09:04 PM