Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 268
  1. #76
    segev134's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Thanks man love you!!
    Gonna thanks you!

  2. #77
    Faux's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Winnipeg, Manitoba
    Posts
    1,344
    Reputation
    33
    Thanks
    272
    My Mood
    Pensive
    You would have to be a massive idiot to hack in this game right now at the beta stage. They are paying even MORE attention in this stage than they will once the game is released. Since you use Origin, it allows them to look at the programs that run while you run BF3. Once they notice that program your fucked....

  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Faux For This Useful Post:

    Noovaa (10-04-2011),Tick Me On (10-04-2011)

  4. #78
    Noovaa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,611
    Reputation
    51
    Thanks
    143
    Lmao, this is going to get your accounts permanently banned. Remember this isn't CombatArms or Mw2. You have to use Origin to play, and Origin looks at all programs running during gameplay, anything that affects the game that's not an approved program by them will eventually get you permanently banned if not IP banned.

  5. #79
    swatfx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    661
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    108
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Noovaa View Post
    Lmao, this is going to get your accounts permanently banned. Remember this isn't CombatArms or Mw2. You have to use Origin to play, and Origin looks at all programs running during gameplay, anything that affects the game that's not an approved program by them will eventually get you permanently banned if not IP banned.
    make a new account when you buy the game? Who gives a fuck it's a free Beta.

  6. #80
    Noovaa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,611
    Reputation
    51
    Thanks
    143
    Quote Originally Posted by swatfx View Post
    make a new account when you buy the game? Who gives a fuck it's a free Beta.
    And its a good game that doesn't need shitty fucking PC players like you to use hacks.

    So use it and get banned.

  7. #81
    Fogest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada, Ontario
    Posts
    3,094
    Reputation
    164
    Thanks
    8,224
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Noovaa View Post
    And its a good game that doesn't need shitty fucking PC players like you to use hacks.

    So use it and get banned.
    I don't get why people like you even come to hack threads just to call people noobs for using a hack. If you don't wanna hack gtfo out of thread and stop being rude to people.

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fogest For This Useful Post:

    Commander X (10-04-2011),donkor (10-04-2011)

  9. #82
    Noovaa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,611
    Reputation
    51
    Thanks
    143
    Quote Originally Posted by Fogest View Post



    I don't get why people like you even come to hack threads just to call people noobs for using a hack. If you don't wanna hack gtfo out of thread and stop being rude to people.
    I can enjoy the community of MPGH. Not all of MPGH population are pure hackers, but the ones that use it to substitute for skill are pathetic.

  10. #83
    donkor's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In ze box
    Posts
    20
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Fogest View Post



    I don't get why people like you even come to hack threads just to call people noobs for using a hack. If you don't wanna hack gtfo out of thread and stop being rude to people.
    That.

    They probably won't ban, since this is the free BETA, they'll probably ban users that used the exp hack etc etc, but not people using this hack.

  11. #84
    Fogest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada, Ontario
    Posts
    3,094
    Reputation
    164
    Thanks
    8,224
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Noovaa View Post
    I can enjoy the community of MPGH. Not all of MPGH population are pure hackers, but the ones that use it to substitute for skill are pathetic.
    What I'm say is that hack threads specifically not just normal threads.

    Your reason to come on here is : to insult others for using hacks from a HACKING site.

  12. #85
    Noovaa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,611
    Reputation
    51
    Thanks
    143
    Quote Originally Posted by donkor View Post
    That.

    They probably won't ban, since this is the free BETA, they'll probably ban users that used the exp hack etc etc, but not people using this hack.
    Wrong.

    Are you dumb or something? That's exactly what this is, a HACK. Their not going to make an exception.

  13. #86
    donkor's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In ze box
    Posts
    20
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Noovaa View Post
    Wrong.

    Are you dumb or something? That's exactly what this is, a HACK. Their not going to make an exception.
    No, I'm not dumb.

    They're not going to waste a fucking ton of time banning people in the BETA, it ends the 10th.
    Instead of banning, they'll probably work on fixing bugs.
    Or they might start a banning spree when the full release comes out.
    Do you know what a BETA is for? They'll let people hack to find the vulnerabilities in the game that allows people to inject hacks etc etc.
    Stop flaming in this thread.

    By the way, it's THEY'RE (THEY ARE)

  14. #87
    Dave84311's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Wild Wild West
    Posts
    27,861
    Reputation
    3541
    Thanks
    36,163
    My Mood
    Devilish
    If you don't want to hack, don't hack... but don't ruin it for other people.





    THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE


    "First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311HAD VIRTUAL DETOX

  15. #88
    donkor's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In ze box
    Posts
    20
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    If you don't want to hack, don't hack... but don't ruin it for other people.
    Thank you Dave, I wuv you.

  16. #89
    mciver's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    sweden
    Posts
    5
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Amused
    Its not like you would walk into a gay bar and tell people you hate homosexual for an exemple.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to mciver For This Useful Post:

    Fogest (10-04-2011)

  18. #90
    Fogest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada, Ontario
    Posts
    3,094
    Reputation
    164
    Thanks
    8,224
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by mciver View Post
    Its not like you would walk into a gay bar and tell people you hate homosexual for an exemple.
    That is a very good example

Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. BF3 BETA ESP/Wallhack?
    By Nolz0 in forum Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-02-2011, 06:22 PM
  2. [Detected] Medal of Honor (2010) ESP / WallHack retail
    By Koen in forum Medal of Honor (MOH) Hacks
    Replies: 207
    Last Post: 03-12-2011, 02:58 PM
  3. Modern Warfare 2 MP + SP Trainer (ESP, Wallhack, ETC) W.I.P
    By HACKINGPIE in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-14-2010, 06:10 PM
  4. CoD4 ESP / wallhack
    By acab1312 in forum Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) Hacks
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-24-2010, 04:57 AM
  5. [VAC2 PROOF] Kartoffel Hack v3 ESP/Wallhack/Nosmoke/Noflash/Speedhack
    By tdude511 in forum CounterStrike (CS) 1.6 Hacks / Counter Strike: Source (CSS) Hacks
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-04-2009, 01:21 AM