Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by iwabo View Post
    Hope you can fix your connection issues. Once your server runs properly let me know how I can donate some money to you. It's my way of thanking you for not having to play a million hours to get a high rank and unlock stuff. =)

To me it seems like servers are still rather private. I mean, I didn't even find one server that was "edited". Makes me wonder how greedy idiots managed to get to those. Hopefully I find a server soon.
    ya same here, I still havnt connected to one of boxmans servers or any others -.-

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Boxman, your server is good problem in dynamic IPs users.

Thanks
    can I get ip/server name please?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    I don't think it's online. And he mentioned the name many times already. If you don't even manage to follow such a simple thing you are most likely one of those who will report themselves in the battlelog forum.

Maybe it would be best boxman just sends a PM to those he thinks he can trust. Even if he doesn't trust me (yet) I don't want freaking noobs to abuse his server.
    Last edited by iwabo; 11-15-2011 at 08:41 AM. Reason: Typo

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by iwabo View Post
    I don't think it's online. And he mentioned the name many times already. If you don't even manage to follow such a simple thing you are most likely one of those who will report themselves in the battlelog forum.

Maybe it would be best boxman just sends a PM to those he thinks he can trust. Even if he doesn't trust me (yet) I don't want freaking noobs to abuse his server.
    I remember him mentioning something about "READ BETWEEN THE LINES" or something like that, but I wasn't quite sure if that literally was the name of the server.

And I just want to level to around lv 50ish that I can the level unlocks out of the way. My spm/playtime lose ratio is high enough that no one will really suspect anything.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by captaintutle View Post
    I remember him mentioning something about "READ BETWEEN THE LINES" or something like that, but I wasn't quite sure if that literally was the name of the server.

And I just want to level to around lv 50ish that I can the level unlocks out of the way. My spm/playtime lose ratio is high enough that no one will really suspect anything.
    this is why boxman wont relase a rankup server, because of the leechers overflood.
    show yourself willing to be useful in anyway and the world will be a better place, this goes for everybody
    Plato would say that all understanding is an act of remembering what you already knew before

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by ed234 View Post
    this is why boxman wont relase a rankup server, because of the leechers overflood.
    show yourself willing to be useful in anyway and the world will be a better place, this goes for everybody
    No, im just greedy and dont want anyone to rank up, I dont really care about other people and never spend anytime trying to trouble shoot my server. Everyone can host their own server and there is nothing special required to do it. It was all a scam.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    I'll trouble shoot if you need me. I'm willing.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by boxman13 View Post
    No, im just greedy and dont want anyone to rank up, I dont really care about other people and never spend anytime trying to trouble shoot my server. Everyone can host their own server and there is nothing special required to do it. It was all a scam.
    Either hacked or troll'd. Whatever option you made it too obvious by the way you typed. Boxman doesn't type proper (as seen in previous postings).

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    //Closed on request.
    MPGH Member Since 10/17/2010
    Battlefield Minion Since 01/22/2014 till - 08/27/2014
    APB Minion since 11/12/2011 till 4/16/2012

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123