Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 103
  1. #76
    primehunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    501st JFW Barracks
    Posts
    34
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    i miss this hack it was very good (

  2. #77
    zaggyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    yesterday i joined ranked, non-PB server, closed both PB processes on my side. It was a rush, and no other players on map (no enemies either), so i was just fling among mcoms and destroying one by one gaining points for that. Suddenly i've got kick from PB with no reason. I played clean later to check if that was a ban. No kicks after that.

    anyone got such situation?
    .

  3. #78
    deano20010's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    uk
    Posts
    177
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    40
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by zaggyx View Post
    yesterday i joined ranked, non-PB server, closed both PB processes on my side. It was a rush, and no other players on map (no enemies either), so i was just fling among mcoms and destroying one by one gaining points for that. Suddenly i've got kick from PB with no reason. I played clean later to check if that was a ban. No kicks after that.

    anyone got such situation?
    .
    ~This only works on non pb servers and so if pb kicked you its your own fault read what others have said.

  4. #79
    tubid22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    PHILIPPINES
    Posts
    6
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    looks like you got kick because you only do boosting... I got kick also on non-pb without players because of destroying all Mcoms without hacks... xD

  5. #80
    zaggyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    thanks, kick for boosting.... there is no way to be a good and efficient player..... another issue is the server was marked as non-PB, and PB client on my side was disabled as well.... it means PB works anyway somewhere..... all please be careful.

    To deano: pls read carefully before saying smth out of the post.

  6. #81
    sander37's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    49
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by zaggyx View Post
    thanks, kick for boosting.... there is no way to be a good and efficient player..... another issue is the server was marked as non-PB, and PB client on my side was disabled as well.... it means PB works anyway somewhere..... all please be careful.

    To deano: pls read carefully before saying smth out of the post.
    its common sense to not use a hack after the game had a patch

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to sander37 For This Useful Post:

    Noovaa (12-16-2011)

  8. #82
    Noovaa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,611
    Reputation
    51
    Thanks
    143
    Quote Originally Posted by sander37 View Post
    its common sense to not use a hack after the game had a patch
    Common sense isn't so common anymore.

  9. #83
    LtRonChapin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    20
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Drunk
    How do you turn the fucking annoying MUSIC OFF???!!!

  10. #84
    mingmong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Inside your computer
    Posts
    34
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    This hack still works for like half a hour then you'll get kick i hope you update this hack

  11. #85
    azerty1000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Hood
    Posts
    17
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Hope this gets updated.

  12. #86
    numanumajosh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    O'er Yonder
    Posts
    945
    Reputation
    88
    Thanks
    1,384
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Thank you so much! xD
    I've been wanting something
    like this for a while!

    MPGH News Team
    : 11/15/12 - 3/15/13

  13. #87
    cbhnhi13's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    at home
    Posts
    21
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Needs update please!! much thanks

  14. #88
    keahi121's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hawaii, Honolulu
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    19
    punk buster kicked me from 5 servers alredy needs update plz.

  15. #89
    Noovaa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,611
    Reputation
    51
    Thanks
    143
    Quote Originally Posted by keahi121 View Post
    punk buster kicked me from 5 servers alredy needs update plz.
    Ok, before I rage at you for being an idiot I'm going to explain this.

    It has already been discussed throughout this topic that this hack is currently detected on all servers with PB enabled.

  16. #90
    SnotBlade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    338
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    16
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Noovaa View Post
    Ok, before I rage at you for being an idiot I'm going to explain this.

    It has already been discussed throughout this topic that this hack is currently detected on all servers with PB enabled.
    Noobs these days

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Release] Battlefield +4 Trainer (No Spread,Reduce Recoil,Hold Breath,Tags).
    By apocalypticx in forum Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 83
    Last Post: 12-06-2011, 02:20 PM
  2. no spread no recoil hack
    By grekx in forum America's Army 3 Hacks
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 11-28-2009, 03:11 AM
  3. no spread/no recoil
    By 123456789987654321 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-29-2007, 06:39 PM
  4. ok heres a no spread no recoil hack by me
    By cjg333 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-29-2007, 09:17 AM
  5. [Request]No Spread / No Recoil / Aim Mode
    By tony94 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-09-2007, 02:01 PM