Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 120
  1. #61
    Noovaa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,611
    Reputation
    51
    Thanks
    143
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowbrdd View Post
    Jesus christ. The amount of little kids that just blurt out the first piece of crap that comes into their mind is just overwhelming everywhere.
    Tell me about it....

  2. #62
    Snowbrdd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    814
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    116
    My Mood
    Lonely
    I'm quitting bf3. Damn ea. Any of you want my account? You have to activate it on said account unless ya got it already. Cough bullpop or novaa.

  3. #63
    Noovaa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,611
    Reputation
    51
    Thanks
    143
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowbrdd View Post
    I'm quitting bf3. Damn ea. Any of you want my account? You have to activate it on said account unless ya got it already. Cough bullpop or novaa.
    Your quitting? and giving your account away? Why?

  4. #64
    Snowbrdd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    814
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    116
    My Mood
    Lonely
    EA has made my game disappear from origin. So I can't play bf3 but I still possess my batllelog account. Got a automated response on the ticket and can't contact the freaking EA.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    Capture.PNG  

    Last edited by Snowbrdd; 02-20-2012 at 07:16 PM.

  5. #65
    Noovaa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,611
    Reputation
    51
    Thanks
    143
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowbrdd View Post
    EA has made my game disappear from origin. So I can't play bf3 but I still possess my batllelog account. Got a automated response on the ticket and can't contact the freaking EA.
    You can't send in another ticket? Try calling them.

  6. #66
    Snowbrdd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    814
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    116
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Can't contact. I've tried for a week and i'm just frustrated and fed up with EA at this point.

  7. #67
    Noovaa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,611
    Reputation
    51
    Thanks
    143
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowbrdd View Post
    Can't contact. I've tried for a week and i'm just frustrated and fed up with EA at this point.
    They have a phone number, I hear their live customer service is good. Its worth a shot.

  8. #68
    Snowbrdd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    814
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    116
    My Mood
    Lonely
    I am done. I'm just going to go back to LoL and well thats it. At any point i'll keep active around here.

  9. #69
    Noovaa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,611
    Reputation
    51
    Thanks
    143
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowbrdd View Post
    I am done. I'm just going to go back to LoL and well thats it. At any point i'll keep active around here.
    Well good luck, whatever you decide.

  10. #70
    Snowbrdd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    814
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    116
    My Mood
    Lonely
    So you want my account?

  11. #71
    bullpop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    3,695
    Reputation
    287
    Thanks
    2,168
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowbrdd View Post
    So you want my account?
    Keep it bro, you never know if you get the game back or not! Just keep it. Or else we can't play if you get it back :C
    MPGH Member Since 10/17/2010
    Battlefield Minion Since 01/22/2014 till - 08/27/2014
    APB Minion since 11/12/2011 till 4/16/2012

  12. #72
    Snowbrdd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    814
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    116
    My Mood
    Lonely
    I can't play anyway as my picture shows the game isn't even registered to the account. Along with the fact that the key i used says its been activated....

  13. #73
    Noovaa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,611
    Reputation
    51
    Thanks
    143
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowbrdd View Post
    I can't play anyway as my picture shows the game isn't even registered to the account. Along with the fact that the key i used says its been activated....
    You sure you used it with that account? And not another account that looks similar?

  14. #74
    Snowbrdd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    814
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    116
    My Mood
    Lonely
    I am 100% sure as i've only had one account with ea forever... Plus that account has the alpha ttrial.

  15. #75
    Noovaa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,611
    Reputation
    51
    Thanks
    143
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowbrdd View Post
    I am 100% sure as i've only had one account with ea forever... Plus that account has the alpha ttrial.
    I still recommend calling them, they could help.

    On a side note. 1000 POSTS!!!!!!!

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Red Dragon Injector 6.0[Preview Beta, Not Update-able]
    By topblast in forum Combat Arms Spammers, Injectors and Multi Tools
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 08-20-2010, 01:15 AM
  2. [Release] Black Ops Stealth Injector Version 1.1
    By Bombsaway707 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 04-02-2010, 04:40 PM
  3. [Release] Black Ops Stealth Injector Version 1.0
    By Bombsaway707 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 03-22-2010, 04:07 PM
  4. [Release] Black Ops Stealth Injector Version 1.0
    By Bombsaway707 in forum Combat Arms Europe Hacks
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 03-22-2010, 12:20 PM
  5. [Release] Killtrocity Injector Version 1.0
    By killtrocity in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 03-14-2010, 11:19 AM