Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 278
  1. #151
    Snowbrdd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    814
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    116
    My Mood
    Lonely
    If you suck ass in most games, they will suck for you.

  2. #152
    magnitude8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    CoD has a lot of deficiencies but makes up for it by being mindlessly addictive. (being an arcade game)

    Bf3 is the better game among the two, more so if it was tailored like an arcade game
    Last edited by magnitude8; 04-14-2012 at 12:49 PM.

  3. #153
    Noovaa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,611
    Reputation
    51
    Thanks
    143
    Quote Originally Posted by magnitude8 View Post
    CoD has a lot of deficiencies but makes up for it by being mindlessly addictive. (being an arcade game)

    Bf3 is the better game among the two, more so if it was tailored like an arcade game
    The next expansion for BF3 is called "Close Quarters", its meant for those ADD kids that play CoD.

  4. #154
    Speedypancake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    54
    Reputation
    27
    Thanks
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Noovaa View Post
    The next expansion for BF3 is called "Close Quarters", its meant for those ADD kids that play CoD.
    And It's meant to get off kids from normal severs

  5. #155
    DreamMaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    43
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    21
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    up this





  6. #156
    daniel9170's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    18
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    i love battlefield 3. made your day?

  7. #157
    Noovaa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,611
    Reputation
    51
    Thanks
    143
    I honestly don't understand how you could compare these two games. CoD is just infantry battles, BF3 has better infantry battles, plus vehicles and planes.

    Its like comparing a VCR to a playstation 3 with a built in blue ray DVD player. The only thing the VCR has is originality, but that doesn't count for much if the movies are shit and the people who watch them are children, compared to more advanced blue ray system. Which by the way you can watch those childish movies in better quality for the children.

  8. #158
    azfar70196's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Although mw3 is a run and shoot bf3 has alot of noobs that dont understand teamwork and i die 24/7 and now i am happily hacking the bf3 servers if only battlefield games were like bad company 2 again...

  9. #159
    Noovaa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,611
    Reputation
    51
    Thanks
    143
    Quote Originally Posted by azfar70196 View Post
    Although mw3 is a run and shoot bf3 has alot of noobs that dont understand teamwork and i die 24/7 and now i am happily hacking the bf3 servers if only battlefield games were like bad company 2 again...
    Those people who don't know teamwork came from CoD.

  10. #160
    Speedypancake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    54
    Reputation
    27
    Thanks
    10
    Teamwork is everywhere, but you need to play with good friends and voicechat.

  11. #161
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    This shit is still going on? I thought we established the fact the Bf3 is clearly better.

  12. #162
    Noovaa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,611
    Reputation
    51
    Thanks
    143
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post
    This shit is still going on? I thought we established the fact the Bf3 is clearly better.
    We did, but these CoD fans are like little idiotic cockroaches, they just keep coming back.

  13. #163
    Chuck Norris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Between my ears
    Posts
    1,704
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    456
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Bulletdrop ftw!
    “Those who control the past, control the future: who controls the present controls the past” ~ George Orwell

    Its me, Dreamgun

  14. #164
    DreamMaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    43
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    21
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedypancake View Post
    Teamwork is everywhere, but you need to play with good friends and voicechat.
    Are you sure? cuz in cod mw3 for example no1 plays in team even the friends





  15. #165
    Noovaa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,611
    Reputation
    51
    Thanks
    143
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamMaker View Post
    Are you sure? cuz in cod mw3 for example no1 plays in team even the friends
    None of the CoD series use teamwork during multiplayer.

Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Call of Duty 2
    By 1877 in forum Hack Requests
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-02-2010, 09:50 AM
  2. Call of duty 1.5 hack
    By olib in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-27-2008, 09:42 AM
  3. Call of Duty Multiplayer
    By Andrea90 in forum General
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-04-2007, 10:08 AM
  4. Call of duty: United offensive
    By triad in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-17-2006, 09:25 AM
  5. Call Of Duty Hack Question----
    By -[standoff]- in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-03-2006, 08:16 PM