Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Noovaa not to side specifically but you were a BIT dis-respective to mw3 fans.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowbrdd View Post
    Disrespetive because they are blindly loyal to a sub-par game? I would be too.

Thanks
    I am disrespectful to 12 year old fanboys that won't even bother looking in to both games before saying one is superior than the other. I dislike immaturity which is a plague in the COD fanbase. 9 year olds thinking they are the best gamers in the world, and killing them makes you a hacker.

That whole game and the people that play it are jokes. If you played both games equally and decided one was better then the other, then that is respectable. But most COD fans haven't even played BF3, but have only seen it on video. Yet still they make the incredibly bias choice as to say their game is better then one they have never even played. Its pathetic, and shows true immaturity.

I express my opinion calmly and rationally. I refuse to flame because that is a true sign of immaturity.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Does anyone else think this is a replica of people who side with democrats and republicans. They look at one side without considering the other...

Thanks
    Does anyone else think this is a replica of people who side with democrats and republicans. They look at one side without considering the other...
    Kinda like your hypocrisy.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    I've played both games so I do have a judgement on it.

Thanks
    I've played both games so I do have a judgement on it.
    As do I, and still play both.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    up this topic.

Thanks
    BATTLEFIELD 3: Realistic, team based combat. Larger battlefields. Games must have some team work or your chance of winning is almost 0. Operatable and customizable vehicles. Meant for players who are patient and can wait for their kill. Graphics and destructablity are meant to be realistic, such and blown-open walls from RPGs

CALL OF DUTY MW3: Arcade shooter with some team-based action. Smaller maps, as the game is more team deathmatch based. Little building destruction. Customizable weapons and such. Additional in-game bonuses based off of the number of kills you get in a row without dying.

Hopefully this sums it up

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by eagle0213 View Post
    BATTLEFIELD 3: Realistic, team based combat. Larger battlefields. Games must have some team work or your chance of winning is almost 0. Operatable and customizable vehicles. Meant for players who are patient and can wait for their kill. Graphics and destructablity are meant to be realistic, such and blown-open walls from RPGs

CALL OF DUTY MW3: Arcade shooter with some team-based action. Smaller maps, as the game is more team deathmatch based. Little building destruction. Customizable weapons and such. Additional in-game bonuses based off of the number of kills you get in a row without dying.

Hopefully this sums it up
    To complete sum it up. Modern Warfare 3 compared to Battle Field 3, is more like an Iphone app.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Noovaa View Post
    To complete sum it up. Modern Warfare 3 compared to Battle Field 3, is more like an Iphone app.
    I think my evaluation was better.

Thanks
    This is one sad sad discussion....

Hands down BF3 wins, and that cannot be argued.
    It is all on who is playing and what they are after.

Younger kids will not play BF3... They dont have the mind set or the skills needed.
    Older folks hate COD with a passion... I despise the whole series. Its camping and spraying... Shitty game.

Rig Specs:
    Mobo: ASUS Crosshair V Formula/Thunderbolt AM3+
    CPU: AMD Fx- 8150 @ 4.6 GHz
    GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 580 Classified ULTRA 3GB 384-bit GDDR5
    PSU: RaidMax RX-1050SS
    Memory: 16GB G-Skill Sniper Series @ 1866 MHz
    Cooling: Swiftech H2O-X20 Edge HD Series
    Case: Corsair Carbide 500R

13. The Following User Says Thank You to caskinsro For This Useful Post:

Noovaa (03-19-2012)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by caskinsro View Post
    This is one sad sad discussion....

Hands down BF3 wins, and that cannot be argued.
    It is all on who is playing and what they are after.

Younger kids will not play BF3... They dont have the mind set or the skills needed.
    Older folks hate COD with a passion... I despise the whole series. Its camping and spraying... Shitty game.
    The Truth.

Thanks
    lol@ this thread xD

Completely blown out of proportions and is all about fanboyism while this is in a BF3 Section no DUH its going to be heavily voted on BF3 or else you get a whiney bish who replies to everyone who says BF3 isnt their favorite IE Noovaa.

Be respectful of each others opinion just because we have different opinions doesn't give you the right to criticize others opinion.

Either way I find both fun, in MW3 and BF3 I do the same exact thing Roll with a LMG and spray all day its actually fun in Metro and in modes like Drop Zone in MW3.

Both have their strong points and weak points like in BF3 you can't tell if people are hacking easily while MW3 its blatantly obvious.

Both games are great games to enjoy there's not exactly a best to me its like comparing apples to oranges it just depends which you like better.

Games are games no need to get all hot blooded over them anyways :U

Also inb4 some quotes me and QQ all about it :U

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kevi429 View Post
    lol@ this thread xD

Completely blown out of proportions and is all about fanboyism while this is in a BF3 Section no DUH its going to be heavily voted on BF3 or else you get a whiney bish who replies to everyone who says BF3 isnt their favorite IE Noovaa.

Be respectful of each others opinion just because we have different opinions doesn't give you the right to criticize others opinion.

Either way I find both fun, in MW3 and BF3 I do the same exact thing Roll with a LMG and spray all day its actually fun in Metro and in modes like Drop Zone in MW3.

Both have their strong points and weak points like in BF3 you can't tell if people are hacking easily while MW3 its blatantly obvious.

Both games are great games to enjoy there's not exactly a best to me its like comparing apples to oranges it just depends which you like better.

Games are games no need to get all hot blooded over them anyways :U

Also inb4 some quotes me and QQ all about it :U
    Excuse me? What a fool you are. I have the right to criticize yours and anyone's opinion that I please. Your an American, stop fitting into your own stereotype and study your countries declaration of independence.

I don't even know why this thread is even active. The majority chose the better game.
    Last edited by Jorndel; 06-18-2012 at 10:33 AM.

Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast