Thread: Basic Aimbot

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 70
  1. #16
    masterfawkes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Sigh, the hack is from another forum. It crashes on almost all x64 bit setups, the reason it's becoming detected so quickly is because nobody is changing the file name as is requested by the creator. You are going to get kicked from servers if you play like an asshole, use it wisely. Like stated previously Hack smart.

    Always change your file names, always test on non-pb servers, always use the power wisely.

    Kaka33 has the 5th update in approval stages on the other site, as of this morning around 2am.
    Last edited by masterfawkes; 03-03-2012 at 03:52 AM.

  2. #17
    allenred's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0

    Question On what page give me the link.?

    Quote Originally Posted by masterfawkes View Post
    Sigh, the hack is from another forum. It crashes on almost all x64 bit setups, the reason it's becoming detected so quickly is because nobody is changing the file name as is requested by the creator. You are going to get kicked from servers if you play like an asshole, use it wisely. Like stated previously Hack smart.

    Always change your file names, always test on non-pb servers, always use the power wisely.

    Kaka33 has the 5th update in approval stages on the other site, as of this morning around 2am.
    On what page give me the link.

  3. #18
    Henrik Sønstebø's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    65
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    It be Dtected

  4. #19
    killerfatal's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    34
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    lol this aimbot is shit

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to killerfatal For This Useful Post:

    robtoon1 (03-26-2012)

  6. #20
    Noovaa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,611
    Reputation
    51
    Thanks
    143
    People are so ungrateful.

  7. #21
    killerfatal's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    34
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Noovaa View Post
    People are so ungrateful.
    He made a great attempt but dam it aims at people thru walls and people you cant see

  8. #22
    spartantrololo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    ok it was detected... now im banned for 1200 mins... even in alternate servers... sooo how do i remove this... cause it didnt actually work... right click and no aim help... >_>

  9. #23
    Enzo28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Cool
    Hum.... ia am not going to ty it..

  10. #24
    spartantrololo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    dont... it doesnt quite work... and now i dont know how to remove ir from my machine... punkbuster banned me in every f*** server i enter even if i already deleated the .exe

  11. #25
    Snowbrdd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    814
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    116
    My Mood
    Lonely
    READ THROUGH THE THREAD. Holy hell, how hard it is to read through 20 posts saying its detected.

  12. #26
    Noovaa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,611
    Reputation
    51
    Thanks
    143
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowbrdd View Post
    READ THROUGH THE THREAD. Holy hell, how hard it is to read through 20 posts saying its detected.
    With every single one saying it doesn't work or its detected....

  13. #27
    coderex96's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Work but after 5 minutes my bf3 crash (Win7 64-bit)

  14. #28
    Noovaa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,611
    Reputation
    51
    Thanks
    143
    Quote Originally Posted by coderex96 View Post
    Work but after 5 minutes my bf3 crash (Win7 64-bit)
    My gods, help us.

  15. #29
    xxseekxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    87
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Tired
    This is detected. The developer has come out with 2 versions since this one on his forums.

    @bullpop should know
    x играть трудно x


  16. #30
    Noovaa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,611
    Reputation
    51
    Thanks
    143
    Quote Originally Posted by xxseekxx View Post
    This is detected. The developer has come out with 2 versions since this one on his forums.

    @bullpop should know
    Bullpop is banned atm, and yeah this is detected.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Help] Creating an Aimbot - The Basics
    By domer in forum CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-15-2011, 02:54 PM
  2. [Source Code] Basic Aimbot Code for MP
    By jdslashv2 in forum Call of Duty 5 - World at War Hacks
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-17-2011, 01:36 AM
  3. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-04-2009, 03:49 PM
  4. Visual Basic Aimbot Source Code
    By whitten in forum Visual Basic Programming
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-05-2009, 11:39 AM
  5. America's Army aimbot
    By garebear in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-30-2005, 05:52 PM