1. Enter the current number of your ammo Press First Scan.(Scan Type = Exact Value). (if u have for example 21/160 ammo type 21.)
2. Shoot 1/3 bullets -> Enter the new number of your ammo - Next Scan
3. Repeat step 2 with the new number of ammo.
4. This should round you down to 6 addresses and values in the table provided.
5. Drag all six address (left list) into the table below, and freeze all values (eg. [X]) (Active column)
This will work when your backup ammo be 0 (23/0), Thus your ammo must look like this (23, --)
-Ammo is client sine.(yes i know its strange)
- Note: Does crash randomly (not sure what's the exactly address who cause it), Other than that unlimited ammo seems function fine.)
- Credits to: adaragas, Synapsehome, distiny and somes edits by darkobed, koelion.