Get reported when hacking:
    Get reported when not hacking:
    Get skills without hacks:

Press Thanks ^^

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    will sure try
    Last edited by alexrelph; 07-11-2012 at 04:38 PM.

Thanks
    Sorry to burst ur bubbles, but in the recent patch, it doesnt work. all it does is changes your crosshair, making view and target tracking easier, but not the accuracy. you dont believe me try this with a glock at a wall(preferably in an empty server) and shoot all 20 rounds at a wall. all the bullets are spread as normal. another reason it is just a bug, is apparrent when you aim down the sights. the dot is still there. the only reason i use this bug is for the fact that it makes aiming and tracking a whole lot easier with just the single dot. if you can record a video from the recent patch, feel free to video response because it doesnt work for me and about 14 of my friends(the maximum amount of online friends atm)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatsBullSh1t View Post
    Sorry to burst ur bubbles, but in the recent patch, it doesnt work. all it does is changes your crosshair, making view and target tracking easier, but not the accuracy. you dont believe me try this with a glock at a wall(preferably in an empty server) and shoot all 20 rounds at a wall. all the bullets are spread as normal. another reason it is just a bug, is apparrent when you aim down the sights. the dot is still there. the only reason i use this bug is for the fact that it makes aiming and tracking a whole lot easier with just the single dot. if you can record a video from the recent patch, feel free to video response because it doesnt work for me and about 14 of my friends(the maximum amount of online friends atm)
    as i said before, in a pistol only server i seemed to do better with it, and also spraying with the ump45 feels easier with it

---------- Post added at 04:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:04 PM ----------

+ shotguns with slugs, basicly have no recoil then this dot will come real usefull in CQ

Thanks
    It would be extremely helpful if someone like the OP, iDennis95, or someone who got the MAV glitch to work could record a before and after video.

Like, Before: shooting a ump45 at a wall, 20 or 30 feet away, hip-firing. Take out the MAV, spam until glitch works. After: shooting a ump45 at wall, same as before.

I tried it with a MP-412 REX in a pistol-only server and it seemed pretty good when hip-firing, but the REX is pretty good when hip-fired to begin with. This might just be a nice crosshair and the placebo effect.

Thanks
    Just tested it out. Isn't working. Video include.

Thanks
    trying this now .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    try pistol only
    for me the placebo effect makes my game better...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    love your accent i want it "its really usefull no spred" (Yeah i misspelt it because with your accent it sounded like that) Also, im not sarcastic i wish i HAD a accent.
    http://puu.sh/8E88f.jpg

“Today’s liberal intellectuals, who pride themselves on scientific method and being 'broadminded', are the most narrow-minded, self-righteous and hate-filled bigots in the history of humanity. No primitive tribe worshipping with its witch-doctor was ever more vicious in its hatred and suppression of heretics than today’s Marxist intellectuals, anti-racists and liberals.” — George Lincoln Rockwell

“Those who march with us will certainly face abuse, misunderstanding, bitter animosity, and possibly the ferocity of struggle and of danger. In return, we can only offer to them the deep belief that they are fighting that a great land may live.” — Oswald Mosley

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kajex View Post
    love your accent i want it "its really usefull no spred" (Yeah i misspelt it because with your accent it sounded like that) Also, im not sarcastic i wish i HAD a accent.
    Everyone has an accent. Ask someone who recently moved from another country if you have one, or visit another country and ask someone. :P

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Thank you!..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Kajex View Post
    im from holland, my english is... i can live with it but i have problems pronouncing some words

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    No longer working. Just the crosshair.

Thanks
    Really? So what's my video for? ._.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Quote Originally Posted by scheissegak View Post
    It DOES work with the EOD bot as well, but unfortunately it does not affect the spread at all. All it does is glitching the croshair from the standart crosshair to the ones used by the EOD/MAV remote.
    Therefore it should also work with the repair torch and c4 (not tested), but like i said: Doesn't affect the weapon spread at all.

too bad
    Tested last night and had good success with MAV/EOD, however could not get to work with anything that I did'nt use [E] to get out of.
    So I tried to do it with a Mortar, No success, Maybe just maybe it would work in and out of the Vehicles, going to test.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12