Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    Rynkk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    30
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Bored

    Question punkbuster 127 minutes ban?

    i got banned by pb for 127 but even after 2 hours im still banned am i banned lifetime?

  2. #2
    daniel9170's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    18
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    probably a global ban.
    Go here:
    C:\Users\*YOUR USER NAME*\AppData\Local\PunkBuster\BF3\pb
    and open a file called: "pbcl" and read the last lines..

  3. #3
    Deprimirt's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    43
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    God damn i didnt get banned !! *pehw*

  4. #4
    Rynkk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    30
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Bored
    [09.01.2012 09:35:58] Service Communication Failure: PnkBstrB.exe handshaking failed
    [09.01.2012 09:57:39] Service Communication Failure: PnkBstrB.exe handshaking failed
    [09.12.2012 19:38:07] Violation (AIMBOT) #50684
    [09.12.2012 19:54:32] Violation (AIMBOT) #50684
    [09.12.2012 20:03:56] Violation (AIMBOT) #50682
    [09.13.2012 14:51:56] Cheater banned by GGC-Stream.com. Ban on GUID 28572477c87d041c8714c74d2c8df605. Contact GGC-Stream.com for details. [Admin Decision]
    any way to get unbanned i mean it are only a couple of servers but the servers are the best to snipe ^^

  5. #5
    lulzmans's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Murica
    Posts
    31
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Twisted
    [05.13.2012 15:21:32] Time Out trying to Update PB Client
    [05.13.2012 15:35:32] Time Out trying to Update PB Client
    [05.13.2012 17:08:04] Service Communication Failure: PnkBstrB.exe heartbeats stopped
    [05.21.2012 10:31:47] Service Communication Failure: PnkBstrB.exe heartbeats stopped
    [09.12.2012 12:27:40] Violation (AIMBOT) #50682



    ^2 minute ban






    Give me internets?

  6. #6
    Noovaa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,611
    Reputation
    51
    Thanks
    143
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynkk View Post
    [09.01.2012 09:35:58] Service Communication Failure: PnkBstrB.exe handshaking failed
    [09.01.2012 09:57:39] Service Communication Failure: PnkBstrB.exe handshaking failed
    [09.12.2012 19:38:07] Violation (AIMBOT) #50684
    [09.12.2012 19:54:32] Violation (AIMBOT) #50684
    [09.12.2012 20:03:56] Violation (AIMBOT) #50682
    [09.13.2012 14:51:56] Cheater banned by GGC-Stream.com. Ban on GUID 28572477c87d041c8714c74d2c8df605. Contact GGC-Stream.com for details. [Admin Decision]
    any way to get unbanned i mean it are only a couple of servers but the servers are the best to snipe ^^
    You might be permanently banned, like it says Contact GGC-Stream / More than a simple ban for details.

  7. #7
    Zithium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,997
    Reputation
    103
    Thanks
    438
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynkk View Post
    [09.01.2012 09:35:58] Service Communication Failure: PnkBstrB.exe handshaking failed
    [09.01.2012 09:57:39] Service Communication Failure: PnkBstrB.exe handshaking failed
    [09.12.2012 19:38:07] Violation (AIMBOT) #50684
    [09.12.2012 19:54:32] Violation (AIMBOT) #50684
    [09.12.2012 20:03:56] Violation (AIMBOT) #50682
    [09.13.2012 14:51:56] Cheater banned by GGC-Stream.com. Ban on GUID 28572477c87d041c8714c74d2c8df605. Contact GGC-Stream.com for details. [Admin Decision]
    any way to get unbanned i mean it are only a couple of servers but the servers are the best to snipe ^^
    It's banned you by GUID, so that's a console(PC) ban...
    "Depending on the context, I may or may not enjoy getting stoned to death" - zιтнιυм™

    Ex WarRock Minion Force



  8. #8
    Crumbs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    if(evt.getID() == 200) {
    Posts
    569
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    345
    My Mood
    Amazed
    get a new key

  9. #9
    daniel9170's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    18
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynkk View Post
    [09.01.2012 09:35:58] Service Communication Failure: PnkBstrB.exe handshaking failed
    [09.01.2012 09:57:39] Service Communication Failure: PnkBstrB.exe handshaking failed
    [09.12.2012 19:38:07] Violation (AIMBOT) #50684
    [09.12.2012 19:54:32] Violation (AIMBOT) #50684
    [09.12.2012 20:03:56] Violation (AIMBOT) #50682
    [09.13.2012 14:51:56] Cheater banned by GGC-Stream.com. Ban on GUID 28572477c87d041c8714c74d2c8df605. Contact GGC-Stream.com for details. [Admin Decision]
    any way to get unbanned i mean it are only a couple of servers but the servers are the best to snipe ^^
    [09.12.2012 20:03:56] Violation (AIMBOT) #50682 You got banned from PB and banned from GGC.

    Quote Originally Posted by lulzmans View Post
    [05.13.2012 15:21:32] Time Out trying to Update PB Client
    [05.13.2012 15:35:32] Time Out trying to Update PB Client
    [05.13.2012 17:08:04] Service Communication Failure: PnkBstrB.exe heartbeats stopped
    [05.21.2012 10:31:47] Service Communication Failure: PnkBstrB.exe heartbeats stopped
    [09.12.2012 12:27:40] Violation (AIMBOT) #50682



    ^2 minute ban
    [[09.12.2012 12:27:40] Violation (AIMBOT) #50682
    You got banned from PB.

  10. #10
    Rynkk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    30
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Bored
    Well looks like im not banned from pb but from ggc servers ^^ im so fkn lucky thanks for replies

  11. #11
    krystalwar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    66
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Asleep
    [09.12.2012 19:39:49] PBBansHub: Enforced MBi Ban [Admin Decision]
    Lol looks like I'm banned but i still can join servers

  12. #12
    The Corvo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    $_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR']
    Posts
    1,631
    Reputation
    270
    Thanks
    2,305
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Zithium View Post


    It's banned you by GUID, so that's a console(PC) ban...
    It isn't a real computer ban.
    Getting the game again will give you another GUID, so its just a account ban(Unless you play on console)
    I'm only giving my skype through PM. If you got added by someone claiming to be me verify it with a pm!

Similar Threads

  1. [Solved] Punkbuster Gloabal GUID Ban 95e53b4b
    By Ltlouis in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare Help
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-19-2011, 06:44 PM
  2. How to overcome a 1440 minute ban?
    By Alen in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 12-06-2007, 10:55 AM
  3. my private hack = 1440 minute ban
    By quebech4ck in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-23-2007, 11:09 AM
  4. 1440 minute Bans
    By bagpiperdude90 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-11-2007, 04:18 PM
  5. Global punkbuster Hardware Ban?
    By Josh1475 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 06-24-2007, 11:48 PM

Tags for this Thread