Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 37
  1. #1
    iIzChris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    29
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0

    BF3 Ban Aimbot (1200min)

    I used a aimbot and got caught -_- .... heres the pblc log, pretty sure im permabanned.

    [06.16.2012 22:42:14] Service Communication Failure: PnkBstrB.exe handshaking failed
    [06.16.2012 22:45:58] Service Communication Failure: PnkBstrB.exe handshaking failed
    [07.09.2012 17:15:30] Service Communication Failure: PnkBstrB.exe handshaking failed
    [07.19.2012 22:31:39] Service Communication Failure: PnkBstrB.exe handshaking failed
    [07.22.2012 13:35:47] Service Communication Failure: PnkBstrB.exe handshaking failed
    [07.24.2012 16:38:09] Service Communication Failure: PnkBstrB.exe handshaking failed
    [08.03.2012 15:55:13] Service Communication Failure: PnkBstrB.exe handshaking failed
    [08.06.2012 13:25:32] Service Communication Failure: PnkBstrB.exe handshaking failed
    [08.07.2012 17:18:11] Service Communication Failure: PnkBstrB.exe handshaking failed
    [08.09.2012 18:27:19] Service Communication Failure: PnkBstrB.exe handshaking failed
    [08.16.2012 14:49:47] Service Communication Failure: PnkBstrB.exe handshaking failed
    [08.16.2012 14:51:41] Service Communication Failure: PnkBstrB.exe handshaking failed
    [08.21.2012 14:49:50] Service Communication Failure: PnkBstrB.exe handshaking failed
    [08.24.2012 19:52:56] Service Communication Failure: PnkBstrB.exe handshaking failed
    [08.31.2012 17:19:00] Service Communication Failure: PnkBstrB.exe handshaking failed
    [09.11.2012 09:14:16] Service Communication Failure: PnkBstrB.exe handshaking failed
    [09.11.2012 11:31:39] Service Communication Failure: PnkBstrB.exe handshaking failed
    [09.11.2012 11:40:12] Service Communication Failure: PnkBstrB.exe handshaking failed
    [09.11.2012 14:43:48] Service Communication Failure: PnkBstrB.exe handshaking failed
    [09.12.2012 13:42:10] Service Communication Failure: PnkBstrB.exe handshaking failed
    [09.12.2012 18:42:09] Service Communication Failure: PnkBstrB.exe handshaking failed
    [09.12.2012 18:43:13] Service Communication Failure: PnkBstrB.exe handshaking failed
    [09.12.2012 18:49:30] Violation (AIMBOT) #50682

    Anyway to get a new key? Or is my computer banned? :"(

    Oh and heres the error i get when i try to join.

    Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster kicked player 'iIzChris' (for 1200 minutes) ... PBBansHub: Enforced MBi Ban [Admin Decision]

  2. #2
    Nyxeka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    1200 minutes... 20 hours?

  3. #3
    yacojr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    time to buy a new cd key russian , and use Hax, in No Punk Buster server

  4. #4
    iIzChris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    29
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    ive waited over 3days -_-

    ---------- Post added at 04:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:12 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by yacojr View Post
    time to buy a new cd key russian , and use Hax, in No Punk Buster server
    do u no where i can buy a new key and if this is a PC ban ? or is it just the guid

  5. #5
    CloakEngager's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    52
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Asleep
    You can buy a brand new key on Store.Origin.com. As for the ban your account is alaredy finished. You won't be able to join any servers anymore as if you are banned forever -_- . If you don't know hacks don't use them man.

  6. #6
    yotwarit123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET
    Posts
    50
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    149
    My Mood
    Devilish
    No~~ !!!! You Not Banned For This ~!

    1. PunkBuster Said Kicked Not Banned

    2. Are you getting THIS PB error ?

    Code:
    "You have been kicked from the game.
    The reason is: PunkBuster kicked player 'myname' (for 0 minutes) ...
    RESTRICTION: Service communication
    Failure: PnkBstrB.exe: Handshake failed."
    The recent PB update requires the 2 system components from PB to be running
    PnKBstr A and B. Download the tools below to help you update, and test your services!


    TOOLS

    1. Goto evenbalance.com and download the PBsetup file.
    PunkBuster Online Countermeasures
    * Follow the instructions on how to install / add game / and update.

    2. There is also another tool called: "pbsvc.exe".
    Tankpanzer.com
    * With this tool you can test your services, install / reinstall pb!

    3. Goto tankpanzer.com and read through the help guide.
    Tankpanzer.com
    There are several tools there available that can fix your updating problem!
    I reconmend option 1 on that page, since it's easy and it worked for me.


    Still having problems?

    This means the instance "PnKBstrB.exe" is not running, or failed to communicate with the server.
    Both A and B are punkbuster software, and needs to be running in order for PB to work properly.
    Check your "Taskmanager" and see if you see it running? If it only shows PnKBstrA.exe running, then you know why... Something is either blocking your PnKBstrB.exe from running, or its not set to run automatically*.

    Go to: Start menu, Settings, Control Panel, Administrative Tools, Services and change PnkBstrA and PnkBstrB to start automatically.

    Make sure you check with your firewall and antivirus, they could be blocking the instances from running.
    For Windows 7 and Vista users.
    - Allow your firewall to accept PnKBstrA.exe and PnKBstrB.exe to run.
    - Make sure you installed both bf42 + DC + PB, ALL in the correct compatibility mode. This software was created for older versions of windows, and therefore need to be running in the same mode.
    Steps
    1. Right click on your file ie. "bf42.exe", bottom option "properties" / goto "compatibility" tab. Do this for all game files related! bf42, DC, PB... etc.
    2. Choose "Windows XP servicepack 2" from the dropdown menu.
    3. Check the box further down, where it says: "Run this program as Administrator". (This will only work, if you have full adminship of the computer!)
    NEXT Goto Microsoft Security Essentials, and shut down "Realtime protection". REBOOT!

    Still problems? Shut down your firewall completely AND Microsoft Security Essentials + whatever other antivirus stuff you got running.

    The reason to this is, that the firewall sometimes still have certain commands shutting down related "services" with pb. So eventhough PnKBstrA.exe appears to be running in "services", it may not be running as a "process". Always check in your "taskmanager" to see if both PnKBstr A and B are running. They NEED to be running, in order for PB to run properly. You can always browse manually to their location and right click start them.

    That's it... i think.. I probably forgot something..

    Thank You - Opie

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to yotwarit123 For This Useful Post:

    misharevesz (10-06-2012)

  8. #7
    iIzChris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    29
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by yotwarit123 View Post
    No~~ !!!! You Not Banned For This ~!

    1. PunkBuster Said Kicked Not Banned

    2. Are you getting THIS PB error ?

    Code:
    "You have been kicked from the game.
    The reason is: PunkBuster kicked player 'myname' (for 0 minutes) ...
    RESTRICTION: Service communication
    Failure: PnkBstrB.exe: Handshake failed."
    The recent PB update requires the 2 system components from PB to be running
    PnKBstr A and B. Download the tools below to help you update, and test your services!


    TOOLS

    1. Goto evenbalance.com and download the PBsetup file.
    PunkBuster Online Countermeasures
    * Follow the instructions on how to install / add game / and update.

    2. There is also another tool called: "pbsvc.exe".
    Tankpanzer.com
    * With this tool you can test your services, install / reinstall pb!

    3. Goto tankpanzer.com and read through the help guide.
    Tankpanzer.com
    There are several tools there available that can fix your updating problem!
    I reconmend option 1 on that page, since it's easy and it worked for me.


    Still having problems?

    This means the instance "PnKBstrB.exe" is not running, or failed to communicate with the server.
    Both A and B are punkbuster software, and needs to be running in order for PB to work properly.
    Check your "Taskmanager" and see if you see it running? If it only shows PnKBstrA.exe running, then you know why... Something is either blocking your PnKBstrB.exe from running, or its not set to run automatically*.

    Go to: Start menu, Settings, Control Panel, Administrative Tools, Services and change PnkBstrA and PnkBstrB to start automatically.

    Make sure you check with your firewall and antivirus, they could be blocking the instances from running.
    For Windows 7 and Vista users.
    - Allow your firewall to accept PnKBstrA.exe and PnKBstrB.exe to run.
    - Make sure you installed both bf42 + DC + PB, ALL in the correct compatibility mode. This software was created for older versions of windows, and therefore need to be running in the same mode.
    Steps
    1. Right click on your file ie. "bf42.exe", bottom option "properties" / goto "compatibility" tab. Do this for all game files related! bf42, DC, PB... etc.
    2. Choose "Windows XP servicepack 2" from the dropdown menu.
    3. Check the box further down, where it says: "Run this program as Administrator". (This will only work, if you have full adminship of the computer!)
    NEXT Goto Microsoft Security Essentials, and shut down "Realtime protection". REBOOT!

    Still problems? Shut down your firewall completely AND Microsoft Security Essentials + whatever other antivirus stuff you got running.

    The reason to this is, that the firewall sometimes still have certain commands shutting down related "services" with pb. So eventhough PnKBstrA.exe appears to be running in "services", it may not be running as a "process". Always check in your "taskmanager" to see if both PnKBstr A and B are running. They NEED to be running, in order for PB to run properly. You can always browse manually to their location and right click start them.

    That's it... i think.. I probably forgot something..

    Thank You - Opie
    i can assure u im banned, im sorry ty for advice , but its specifically saying Violation # AImbot

  9. #8
    zenbob's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Check your closet
    Posts
    61
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Here's what i did once i got banned (lul) i made a WHOLE NEW origin account / bought a WHOLE new game / and installed in on the new origin account. For one just hack on NON punkbuster servers. By the way all the hackers go there :P aka Masskill bitches

  10. #9
    Noovaa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,611
    Reputation
    51
    Thanks
    143
    Quote Originally Posted by zenbob View Post
    Here's what i did once i got banned (lul) i made a WHOLE NEW origin account / bought a WHOLE new game / and installed in on the new origin account. For one just hack on NON punkbuster servers. By the way all the hackers go there :P aka Masskill bitches
    That's why I never play on those servers.

  11. #10
    zenbob's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Check your closet
    Posts
    61
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Me nether.

  12. #11
    Grilofuzeta's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    SQL Server
    Posts
    93
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Sorry, but...

    Ban Information
    General Information
    Date Added September 12, 2012 9:49 pm
    Game Battlefield 3
    Links ID 274203 [View Ban XML]
    Appeal
    Player Data
    GUID b8804b80d640d1c3d9c3a0ed59cddd5a ( MPI )
    Alias iIzChris ( BtLog | GT )
    IP Address 76.95.*.245
    Location Northridge, United States [United States]
    Violation Data
    Type Even Balance Violation
    Violation VIOLATION (AIMBOT) 50682
    Streaming Source
    Team [QS]
    Server IP Login to View
    Server Desc QUICKSPLICE BF3 #1
    Evidence
    Server Logs
    ->PBSV: VIOLATION (AIMBOT) #50682: iIzChris (slot #51) Violation (AIMBOT) #50682 [b8804b80d640d1c3d9c3a0ed59cddd5a(-) 76.95.*.245:3659]
    Master Player Index Data
    Error You must login to the forums to view MPI data
    Approximate User IP Location
    Based on IP Approximate Location Data
    You must be logged into the forums and be a Streaming Game Admin to see google map data

    Link: PBBans | MBi - BanID 274203 (59cddd5a | Battlefield 3)

    GUID:
    b8804b80d640d1c3d9c3a0ed59cddd5a (32 chars)
    59cddd5a (8 chars)

    Buy new CD-KEY!

    Last edited by Grilofuzeta; 09-22-2012 at 05:49 PM.

  13. #12
    Noovaa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,611
    Reputation
    51
    Thanks
    143
    Yup, unfortunately he will have to buy a new key and start over from scratch.

  14. #13
    fishnchips4T's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    new zealand
    Posts
    268
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Flirty
    always new you hacked you homo ha that will teach you for using hacks.. now be a good kiddy and learn to play better and be good at the game..
    I never hack, if i did, i still would not kill anyone that is how bad i am at the game...





    What do women and noodles have in common?? They both wiggle when you eat em!

  15. #14
    Noovaa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,611
    Reputation
    51
    Thanks
    143
    Quote Originally Posted by fishnchips4T View Post
    always new you hacked you homo ha that will teach you for using hacks.. now be a good kiddy and learn to play better and be good at the game..
    Nah, hackers either become good at the game or get banned and eventually stop hacking, or become good at hacking and never get caught.

  16. #15
    iIzChris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    29
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Hello if anyone like an admin would delete this thread for it would be great i dont want it closed, i want it deleted

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Bf3 Banned accounts ( PunkBuster Ban )
    By kayawish24 in forum Buying Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-21-2012, 01:58 PM
  2. so.... i have the only ban for bf3...
    By martijn666NL! in forum Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 11-24-2011, 11:53 AM
  3. OPK/Telekill and Aimbot Ban from MPGH???
    By SketchyAlt in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 82
    Last Post: 01-28-2011, 09:46 PM
  4. Best aimbot that I cant get banned for using for mw2
    By Steele Duke in forum Suggestions, Requests & Help
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-04-2010, 04:10 PM
  5. How do you get banned for aimbotting?
    By _-Blazin-_ in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 07-14-2010, 03:13 AM