Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    Kubakom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    17
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    11
    My Mood
    Aggressive

    Question About Ban.

    I was banned for 1199 minutes,i will be unbaned when this time will finish ?

  2. #2
    Noovaa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,611
    Reputation
    51
    Thanks
    143
    Quote Originally Posted by Kubakom View Post
    I was banned for 1199 minutes,i will be unbaned when this time will finish ?
    Possibly.....

  3. #3
    In the immortal words of Clark Whatsisname -- up, up and away!
    MPGH Member
    ZReal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In My T-90 tank
    Posts
    1,347
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1,057
    My Mood
    Goofy
    Quote Originally Posted by Kubakom View Post
    I was banned for 1199 minutes,i will be unbaned when this time will finish ?
    nope youre guid is banned you screwed dont bother youre on metabans or global ban aswell

  4. #4
    zenbob's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Check your closet
    Posts
    61
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    No you're perma banned. Best way to avoid getting banned IS................................................ ........don't cheat punk you ruin the game -__-

  5. #5
    IamArtificial's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    90
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10
    My Mood
    Bored
    It's cool when people come on HACKING WEBSITES, make an account then complain about people hacking and ruining the game. Silly nerds.
    I could put a long list of what i want to achieve here on MPGH but who the hell cares?

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to IamArtificial For This Useful Post:

    Noovaa (10-06-2012)

  7. #6
    Kubakom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    17
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    11
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    now i have 360 min and it's an admin decision. i have this error message :
    Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster.
    Stated reason: PunkBuster kicked player
    'KuBaKoM134pl' (for 360 minutes) ...
    PBBansHub: Enforced MBi Ban [Admin Decision]

    But i wasn't hacking.

    i Just was palying very well with Jet and admin sad "i Ban u noob cheater" and poof banned on some servers.
    Last edited by Kubakom; 10-05-2012 at 06:58 PM.

  8. #7
    In the immortal words of Clark Whatsisname -- up, up and away!
    MPGH Member
    ZReal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In My T-90 tank
    Posts
    1,347
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1,057
    My Mood
    Goofy
    Quote Originally Posted by Kubakom View Post
    now i have 360 min and it's an admin decision. i have this error message :
    Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster.
    Stated reason: PunkBuster kicked player
    'KuBaKoM134pl' (for 360 minutes) ...
    PBBansHub: Enforced MBi Ban [Admin Decision]

    But i wasn't hacking.

    i Just was palying very well with Jet and admin sad "i Ban u noob cheater" and poof banned on some servers.
    join a different server?

  9. #8
    Noovaa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,611
    Reputation
    51
    Thanks
    143
    Quote Originally Posted by IamArtificial View Post
    It's cool when people come on HACKING WEBSITES, make an account then complain about people hacking and ruining the game. Silly nerds.
    Tell me about it, there are to many dickish hypocrites on this website.

  10. #9
    In the immortal words of Clark Whatsisname -- up, up and away!
    MPGH Member
    ZReal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In My T-90 tank
    Posts
    1,347
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1,057
    My Mood
    Goofy
    Quote Originally Posted by Noovaa View Post
    Tell me about it, there are to many dickish hypocrites on this website.
    couldnt agree more with both

  11. #10
    Kubakom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    17
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    11
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    I have acces only to some servers. But it's ok

    CLOSED !

  12. #11
    In the immortal words of Clark Whatsisname -- up, up and away!
    MPGH Member
    ZReal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In My T-90 tank
    Posts
    1,347
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1,057
    My Mood
    Goofy
    Quote Originally Posted by Kubakom View Post
    I have acces only to some servers. But it's ok

    CLOSED !
    /close thread

  13. #12
    nojus7913555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    18
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    if u're banned, that's it man...game over...u shulden't hawe hacked

  14. #13
    Kubakom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    17
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    11
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by nojus7913555 View Post
    if u're banned, that's it man...game over...u shulden't hawe hacked
    Really ? Oh thank you, you are so smart
    But i can play now. i Just Join servers like a normal user i'm baned but i can play so PunkBuster is a real shit.

  15. #14
    In the immortal words of Clark Whatsisname -- up, up and away!
    MPGH Member
    ZReal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In My T-90 tank
    Posts
    1,347
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1,057
    My Mood
    Goofy
    Quote Originally Posted by Kubakom View Post
    Really ? Oh thank you, you are so smart
    But i can play now. i Just Join servers like a normal user i'm baned but i can play so PunkBuster is a real shit.
    how did you manage to do that?was it a global ban?

Similar Threads

  1. [SOLVED]questions about banning
    By roxor804 in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-25-2010, 04:36 AM
  2. Question about BAN.
    By nesakysiu in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-18-2010, 02:34 PM
  3. A question about bans and new accounts
    By icrap in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-09-2010, 06:56 PM
  4. Question about bans...
    By Sphearow412 in forum General
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-29-2010, 11:11 PM
  5. question about banning
    By ragman1234 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-30-2007, 06:02 PM