Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 17
  1. #1
    iIzChris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    29
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0

    BF3 GUID Ban (DONT FUCKING FLAME)

    Okay not looking to get flamed here so I got GUID banned by PB. Im looking for a new key or account. Any trusted seller around here? Or should I go buy a new game from origin?

  2. #2
    Kubakom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    17
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    11
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by iIzChris View Post
    Okay not looking to get flamed here so I got GUID banned by PB. Im looking for a new key or account. Any trusted seller around here? Or should I go buy a new game from origin?
    u should buy it by Origin but do what u want sometimes there are trusted people but who know. They can send you banned account or Rus version i don't know. Do what u want

  3. #3
    Hardstyle is more than music, it's a way of life.
    MPGH Member
    remcov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ✯✯✯✯✯ - Luxery Hotel!
    Posts
    842
    Reputation
    74
    Thanks
    611
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by iIzChris View Post
    Okay not looking to get flamed here so I got GUID banned by PB. Im looking for a new key or account. Any trusted seller around here? Or should I go buy a new game from origin?
    How much would u pay me for it? Please add me on skype.. Look my signature at the spoiler Contact me

    Windows 8 Users Group Click Here:



  4. #4
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    cdkeyshere.com
    you can get a cd key for like 20 bucks

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Stevenom For This Useful Post:

    optimus23 (10-27-2012)

  6. #5
    iIzChris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    29
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevenom View Post
    cdkeyshere.com
    you can get a cd key for like 20 bucks
    Hmm im really liking this site. Is this a site that you would legitimately recommend? Or is this something you just searched and found. And from what I can see its literally a code they give me thats a brand new game just a product code to redeem on origin?

  7. #6
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by iIzChris View Post
    Hmm im really liking this site. Is this a site that you would legitimately recommend? Or is this something you just searched and found. And from what I can see its literally a code they give me thats a brand new game just a product code to redeem on origin?
    It takes a few days for then to process your payment.
    I've bought BC2, BF3, Black Ops, MW2 and NFS Hot Pursuit from there.
    The CD key is russian, since you already have BF3 installed, you'll just probably log out of battle log and log in the new one with the new key registered on origin or something.

  8. #7
    iIzChris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    29
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevenom View Post


    It takes a few days for then to process your payment.
    I've bought BC2, BF3, Black Ops, MW2 and NFS Hot Pursuit from there.
    The CD key is russian, since you already have BF3 installed, you'll just probably log out of battle log and log in the new one with the new key registered on origin or something.
    Hmm I was thinking of making a new account. This site looks very promising but my question is does it act as a brand new product key like say if I buy BF3 from there then go on a new origin account and click redeem product code, does it work that way?

  9. #8
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by iIzChris View Post
    Hmm I was thinking of making a new account. This site looks very promising but my question is does it act as a brand new product key like say if I buy BF3 from there then go on a new origin account and click redeem product code, does it work that way?
    Yes, it's a brand new unused code.

  10. #9
    shupactakur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    65
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    28
    My Mood
    Amused
    you can buy from here if you have doubt, if you are european you need to use Moneybooker as payment service and provided them authentic info specially your Phone no. as they send a verify code. Process is fast with Moneybooker payment and i have bought BF3 premium and other russian region keys from it and it was under 3-5 minutes.

    Here is the site:- http://www.cjs-cdkeys.com/ or go straight here -> http://www.cjs-cdkeys.com/categories...%28EA%29-Keys/
    Last edited by shupactakur; 10-13-2012 at 09:31 AM.

  11. #10
    In the immortal words of Clark Whatsisname -- up, up and away!
    MPGH Member
    ZReal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In My T-90 tank
    Posts
    1,347
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1,057
    My Mood
    Goofy
    how about dont swear

  12. #11
    SkyT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    But is GUID bound to BF3 key only or account ?

  13. #12
    In the immortal words of Clark Whatsisname -- up, up and away!
    MPGH Member
    ZReal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In My T-90 tank
    Posts
    1,347
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1,057
    My Mood
    Goofy
    they link it bro its no point unless you get someone with different ip you can trsut to activate on their pc and then you use it you will always be linked

  14. #13
    AssViolator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    105
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    916
    My Mood
    Devilish
    who buys games anymore?
    i just social engineer EA games, they are the easiest to SE lol
    most of their agents dont even understand english

  15. #14
    In the immortal words of Clark Whatsisname -- up, up and away!
    MPGH Member
    ZReal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In My T-90 tank
    Posts
    1,347
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1,057
    My Mood
    Goofy
    Quote Originally Posted by AssViolator View Post
    who buys games anymore?
    i just social engineer EA games, they are the easiest to SE lol
    most of their agents dont even understand english
    what do you mean?

  16. #15
    csas25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    56
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Daring
    Quote Originally Posted by Praxeus View Post
    what do you mean?
    He tricks them into giving free stuff. Most likely writes stuff like Origin removed my game or smth like that..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Help] BF3 Global GUID BAN, Selfish Admins, and the Punkbuster Monster
    By PsychoKillaDeadMan in forum Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-10-2012, 01:17 AM
  2. Dont Fuck With The Admins
    By 1h1a1i in forum General
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-20-2009, 01:15 PM
  3. Useful links, dont fucking spam or you WILL be banned
    By iverson954360 in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-09-2007, 11:23 AM
  4. GUID ban?
    By xxpagxx in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-18-2007, 03:02 AM
  5. dont fuck with toronto cops
    By ace76543 in forum General
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 12-19-2006, 08:07 PM