Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 43
  1. #16
    JPointman11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    108
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Praxeus View Post
    controller wont make a difference
    But it is easier to aim with controller for some people like me...

  2. #17
    xMau5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Amused
    Very good hack, I know it...

    Called "Skill.exe".
    Google it

    [/sarcasm]

    Fucking pro

  3. #18
    jimmjimm6699's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    49
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    It looks like a trigger bot to me most of the time.

  4. #19
    TheChacal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Instant Kill + Private Aimbot

  5. #20
    In the immortal words of Clark Whatsisname -- up, up and away!
    MPGH Member
    ZReal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In My T-90 tank
    Posts
    1,347
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1,057
    My Mood
    Goofy
    i watched a dude make a montage for a crysis 2 vid and we knew he was botting and his video proved it no matter how he tried hacking , in this video no aimbot is ever that good

  6. #21
    dhkts1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    ya bro pretty legit i vouch for op

  7. #22
    SoNicSiN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0


    this video was proven it's legit a long time ago :O!

  8. #23
    Noovaa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,611
    Reputation
    51
    Thanks
    143
    Considering almost the entire video all he does is shoot people in planes and helicopters he probably practiced quite a bit. He didn't kill any infantry impressively in that video. I'd say hes legit and semi-overrated.

  9. #24
    cjdenton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    142
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    11
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Only skill! I know guys,which playing like crazy... I must know how to make a distinction between cheats and skills! Many ppl're cheating and many ppl became paranoid that saying someone are cheaters.... pff... Hate that xD
    Last edited by cjdenton; 11-13-2012 at 04:53 PM.

  10. #25
    CD Keys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    85
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    He's using a private hack with all visuals turned off. He has the settings tweaked so that it looks as though he is playing legit, but if you notice nearly every shot he takes is a head-shot and just at the last moment before he fires, the cross-hairs snap to the target much faster than anyone can aim.

    I know this as I have used the private hack.

  11. #26
    In the immortal words of Clark Whatsisname -- up, up and away!
    MPGH Member
    ZReal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In My T-90 tank
    Posts
    1,347
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1,057
    My Mood
    Goofy
    Quote Originally Posted by CD Keys View Post
    He's using a private hack with all visuals turned off. He has the settings tweaked so that it looks as though he is playing legit, but if you notice nearly every shot he takes is a head-shot and just at the last moment before he fires, the cross-hairs snap to the target much faster than anyone can aim.

    I know this as I have used the private hack.
    you blind? he cant hide that shit when he has a camera over his shoulder

  12. #27
    CD Keys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    85
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Praxeus View Post
    you blind? he cant hide that shit when he has a camera over his shoulder
    Nope.... Not blind, unless my monitor is one of those new braille ones!!!

    I saw he was playing with a camera over his shoulder, which means nothing, why????? Because as I said earlier, he has ALL VISUALS TURNED OFF!!!!
    This means that his screen looks legit too. The cheat is still active but there is nothing being displayed on the screen. ESP OFF, 2D Radar OFF, 3D Radar Off, Crosshairs OFF.... Need I continue?

    I also said that I have used this type of hack before, therefore I have 1st hand experience of this.

    I hope this explains it more for you.

  13. #28
    Noovaa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,611
    Reputation
    51
    Thanks
    143
    Quote Originally Posted by CD Keys View Post
    Nope.... Not blind, unless my monitor is one of those new braille ones!!!

    I saw he was playing with a camera over his shoulder, which means nothing, why????? Because as I said earlier, he has ALL VISUALS TURNED OFF!!!!
    This means that his screen looks legit too. The cheat is still active but there is nothing being displayed on the screen. ESP OFF, 2D Radar OFF, 3D Radar Off, Crosshairs OFF.... Need I continue?

    I also said that I have used this type of hack before, therefore I have 1st hand experience of this.

    I hope this explains it more for you.
    We should all bow to your expertise. (Complete sarcasm)

  14. #29
    suman121000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    World
    Posts
    59
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Its a aimbot like in cod 6.. Remember the external esp with aimbot clicking right mouse button to activate aimbot... Its the same.... He is using an external I think so found on catalyst hax (paid one) so if he records it too it cant get detected on fraps :P

  15. #30
    ocutinom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Who Know ???
    Posts
    224
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    41
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    i dont know , that look legit for me because , is to many glitches on the game no matter how many patches they do , but anyway cam be hacked too who now only you guys can dicide .

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Is this guy legit?
    By teroristaboy in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-23-2011, 11:58 PM
  2. Is this guy legit?
    By NOOB in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 03-09-2011, 02:10 PM
  3. Is this guy legit to you? He's EnalisNailo!
    By weepee in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 08-15-2010, 06:57 PM
  4. GUYS STFU THIS IS THE CF -HACKS- SECTION NOT THE USELESS SHIT SECTION
    By NeonNoise in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 08-02-2009, 10:27 PM
  5. Lmao so this guy accused me of hacking (ironically)
    By eric1850 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 67
    Last Post: 10-13-2008, 10:51 PM