Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 151
  1. #16
    Spank_Therapy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    75
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    9
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Right on, i cant wait

  2. #17
    Spankycz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Prague
    Posts
    0
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Looks good at the moment. Awaiting approval.PLZ

  3. #18
    mihiro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    6
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    I don't really get it sorry. The list says

    Numeric 2: No Spread adv
    Numeric 3: No Recoil adv
    Numeric 4: No Breath adv
    Numeric 5: Minimap(looks like someone tagged your enemies so it's not detected by pb)
    Numeric 6: Rapid Fire
    Numeric 6: Damage Increaser(awesome, kill enemies really fast!)
    Numeric 7: T.W.A.A (will explain it bellow)
    Numeric 8: Small Crosshair (only when shooting) (CAN EVENTUALLY BE DETECTED BY PB
    Numeric 9: Minimap(Can eventually be detected by pb)
    Numeric 0: Nametag (ATTENTION, THIS CAN, OR CANNOT GET YOU BANNED, SO USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK)

    2x Minimap, 2x Numeric 6.. The screenshot shows only one Minimap Hack, and that's the one that can get detected.

    Anybody please explain^^

  4. #19
    eyali21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by mihiro View Post
    I don't really get it sorry. The list says

    Numeric 2: No Spread adv
    Numeric 3: No Recoil adv
    Numeric 4: No Breath adv
    Numeric 5: Minimap(looks like someone tagged your enemies so it's not detected by pb)
    Numeric 6: Rapid Fire
    Numeric 6: Damage Increaser(awesome, kill enemies really fast!)
    Numeric 7: T.W.A.A (will explain it bellow)
    Numeric 8: Small Crosshair (only when shooting) (CAN EVENTUALLY BE DETECTED BY PB
    Numeric 9: Minimap(Can eventually be detected by pb)
    Numeric 0: Nametag (ATTENTION, THIS CAN, OR CANNOT GET YOU BANNED, SO USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK)

    2x Minimap, 2x Numeric 6.. The screenshot shows only one Minimap Hack, and that's the one that can get detected.

    Anybody please explain^^
    I actually don't know to explain you. But It's different he won't put 2 hacks in different numeric. Think about it.
    @Versus Approve. It seems good hack.

  5. #20
    mihiro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    6
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    But does the hack contain an undetectable Minimap hack now? In the list there is one but not in the screenshot of the hack. There is only the one that is marked red :P

  6. #21
    eyali21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by mihiro View Post
    But does the hack contain an undetectable Minimap hack now? In the list there is one but not in the screenshot of the hack. There is only the one that is marked red :P
    True, just PM the publisher.

  7. #22
    FallDoX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    THanks!!! It's Great!

  8. #23
    bomberman1997's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    32
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    lovely, waitying for aproval., awesome job keep up the good work with hax. <3<#<#3

  9. #24
    hackxd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    viet
    Posts
    14
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    2x number 6?

  10. #25
    Sylencer90's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    72
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by roy3805 View Post
    i have never refreshed a page so much in my life..... checking to see if its approved been waiting 6 hours
    no lifer or what?

  11. #26
    fapdarklord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    'Straya
    Posts
    465
    Reputation
    59
    Thanks
    2,141
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by hackxd View Post
    2x number 6?
    Yeah, rapid fire comes with the damage modifier, making it even more deadly.

  12. #27
    nikola99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    23
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    18
    My Mood
    Cold
    Arthur, could you explain the 2x minimap, and how come it's detected by PB now?

  13. #28
    daynight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    31
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by nikola99 View Post
    Arthur, could you explain the 2x minimap, and how come it's detected by PB now?
    One of them is like your teammates spot the enemie and the other one is where you can see where they are all the time im pretty sure its that.

  14. #29
    nikola99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    23
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    18
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by daynight View Post
    One of them is like your teammates spot the enemie and the other one is where you can see where they are all the time im pretty sure its that.
    I think that that's the T.W.A.A. Besides that, what would be the actual difference with the mini map?

  15. #30
    xSpliff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    i can't wait for this its amazing

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Release] Arthur Geron's BF3 Trainer Update 5!!
    By arthurgeron in forum Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 97
    Last Post: 11-28-2012, 07:19 PM
  2. ArthurGeron's BF3 Trainer UPDATE 4 +8
    By arthurgeron in forum Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 11-28-2012, 05:22 PM
  3. [Release] BS Simple Trainer Updated 15.05.2010
    By anti_ in forum Blackshot Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-17-2010, 10:17 PM
  4. [Release] BS TRainer updated 13.05.2010
    By anti_ in forum Blackshot Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-14-2010, 02:42 AM
  5. [Release] Combat Arms Trainer UPDATING OFTEN
    By LaBe1 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 10-06-2008, 12:59 PM