Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by chris6030 View Post
    Are you a troll? Having a ''crappy'' game as your avatar?

Anyway, the only thing you're right in, is getting killed behind a wall. Solution = play around with network smoothing factor in settings.
    Hitmarkers are just fine if the server have a general low ping.

The weapons from exspansions are good, but standard weapons are just as good.
    The only hard assigment is ''Scarred veteran'' + Some premium gun camo assignment, if you can't do the standard ones - you suck. I'm not a good player and i did 'em all in rank 40, and i wasn't trying.

Theese points are the worst shit talk i've ever seen.

3. Maybe you suck, else try tdm.

4. Why even use rpg on inf?

6. To keep having goals and desire lvl'ing up, what else, doh. A noob can't do teamplay anyway. (pst if you can't lvl up to the defib, you suck even more )

7. You know, you could start up with every gear unlocked, but that would be boring, wouldn't it

9. Try tdm again, it seems like you only bought the game for kills.

At last, it seems like you hate every game. CS, cod, dayz, if you don't like games just stop buying them you big troll.
    Maybe but dayz warfare is much better

---------- Post added at 10:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by zenbob View Post
    COD is the worst series of 1st person shooters / this has NOTHING to do with a arma 2 / arma 2 oa MOD. / Battlefield 3's hit detection is off, i can give you that one, But your probley just really bad at the game and rage and then you hate it forever. That's your case.

---------- Post added at 11:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 PM ----------

If you hate the game so much why is it your profile picture, big fucking troll.
    I'm too lazy to take it off;TDM was much better in bf2,weapons equal,just pure fun

---------- Post added at 10:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by 13blacksnake View Post
    you just got owned by a pro BF3 player, that's why you are crying here about how it sucks. Fuck off please and play MW3
    Pro? You mean the one with overpowered premium weapons?

---------- Post added at 10:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 PM ----------

Why don't you let the thread die if you hate my posts so much>

Thanks
    What a sick individual.
    Probably your brains can't handle this game.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    You just suck
    jhonwdss 1 Trade, Trusted and nice guy to trade =D , he went first

Thanks
    that must me the reason why pretty much all lvl 100 players are running around with m16 because "premium weapons" are OP....there arent any premium weapons but thats just a tipp for free.

Thanks
    This game isn't bad, but there are better games out there that's for sure.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    I play with 150-300 ping and still carry the team. It is not about kills, it is about PLAYING THE FUCKING OBJECTIVE.

England, United Kingdom/Somewere in London.
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazydude5 View Post
    ---CALL OF BATTLEFIELD:MODERN VEHICLE3---

I first bought it yesterday,downloading it,really cannot wait to try it,at my first game,i picked a server off server browser it was good for me at least i got 3/2 k/d in a game(I used SVD to snipe) then it turns out to be terrible,i was SHOCKED that i bought another "Call of duty" game AGAIN! terrible hit detection from mw2,getting killed behind a wall from most call of duty and the stupid 2 hit death even on 45 ping! it's not funny when you have terrible guns and people have better weapons or how i say "Pay 2 win premium" these assignments are ridiculous hard to get (I got B2K DLC),and i've got 0.34 K/D due to weapons hit detection and lag comp...this game is another "call of duty" with more maps,vehicles,larger map and worse hit detection,but i could admit,battlefield 3 sucks,it's a clone of call of duty with these death markers

Worst game i have had:18 kills,49 deaths

It was not what i expected,it's not a military simulator as people suggests,it's extremely unrealistic and it's 90% same as call of duty. it's not a true battlefield but mixed battlefield and call of duty.

My rating is 3/10
    -Waste of money,just like call of duty titles.
    -DLC weapons overused and overpowered
    -Terrible hit detection and lag
    -Bad spawns
    -Units in the game can survive about 2 RPGs before dying

It's the worst game i have had played,it's worse than mw2,it's worse than counter strike and it's worse than bored dayz

Bro yo ucan allways buy BF3 ULTIMATE SHORTCUT KIT WICH IT COST NOT MORE THAN 20 PUNDS AND IF YOU IN AMERIKA LIKE 40$ DOLLARS SO THINK ABOUT IT I WAS LVL 100 IN MY LAST ACCOUNT BUT I GAVE IT TO MY COUSIN AND BOUGHT A NEW BF3 AND HAVE A NEW ACCOUNT AND DONT HAVE THAT MUCH MONEY TO BUY ULTIMATE SHORTCUT BUT I WILL SOON AND I THINK ITS WORTH BUYING IT JUST A SUGGESTION BUT I AGGREE WITH THE SNIPING POINT ITS JUST POINTLESS YOU CAN QUICK SCOPE / THAT SUCKS YOU NEED TO BE IN TOP OF SOMETHING SO ACCTUALLY YOU CAN GET SOME KILLS / ANYWAY GOOD LUCK AND IF YOU WANT A BOOST FRIEND IM LOOKING FOR ONE 2

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Noovaa View Post
    This game isn't bad, but there are better games out there that's for sure.
    Which game? I'm looking for a better game...

Thanks
    It seems that you're a new player from COD that joined (yeah i also from COD) but it's normal if your Death is higher than your kill because BF3 is simulation war-paced meanwhile COD is fast-action war (total big difference)
    Here's the tips i do when i was a kinda shitty in BF3
    - Try to follow the highest score player (try to watch his back,giving him medkit/ammo and also try to steal his kill :P )

- Don't be a hero like fucking rush into the capture point/M-COM

Also and yeah Hit Detection doesn't matter if you're already pro

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12