Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 24
  1. #1
    Crazydude5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    728
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    58
    My Mood
    Amazed

    Lightbulb How i feel about battlefield 3 (not a hack) and rating

    ---CALL OF BATTLEFIELD:MODERN VEHICLE3---

    I first bought it yesterday,downloading it,really cannot wait to try it,at my first game,i picked a server off server browser it was good for me at least i got 3/2 k/d in a game(I used SVD to snipe) then it turns out to be terrible,i was SHOCKED that i bought another "Call of duty" game AGAIN! terrible hit detection from mw2,getting killed behind a wall from most call of duty and the stupid 2 hit death even on 45 ping! it's not funny when you have terrible guns and people have better weapons or how i say "Pay 2 win premium" these assignments are ridiculous hard to get (I got B2K DLC),and i've got 0.34 K/D due to weapons hit detection and lag comp...this game is another "call of duty" with more maps,vehicles,larger map and worse hit detection,but i could admit,battlefield 3 sucks,it's a clone of call of duty with these death markers

    Worst game i have had:18 kills,49 deaths

    It was not what i expected,it's not a military simulator as people suggests,it's extremely unrealistic and it's 90% same as call of duty. it's not a true battlefield but mixed battlefield and call of duty.

    My rating is 3/10
    -Waste of money,just like call of duty titles.
    -DLC weapons overused and overpowered
    -Terrible hit detection and lag
    -Bad spawns
    -Units in the game can survive about 2 RPGs before dying

    It's the worst game i have had played,it's worse than mw2,it's worse than counter strike and it's worse than bored dayz
    Last edited by Crazydude5; 12-27-2012 at 02:13 AM.

  2. #2
    Dmon3y26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    72
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Asleep
    I cant agree with everything you said.

    1. Dlc weapons are overused and overpowered - Just plain wrong, m16a3, m4a1, m27iar, and m98b. All come with the original game and all easily the strongest weapons for each class. ( although every gun kills in like 2 secs anyway)
    2. The hit detection is kinda meh, Dice decided to use Client side hit detection, this means that people with 200 ping can shoot you and kill you because on their screen your not behind a wall. Its a poor decision by dice/ea and its undoubtedly frustrating but it works both ways, so you cant complain to much.
    3. Bad spawn - Only one in every 20-30. If you spawn on a teammate its most likely going to be in a combat zone, so you take that risk.
    4. Rpgs are somewhat silly, unless you get a pretty accurate hit with it they'll survive. If this wasnt the case you'd prlly see alot more rpg whoring. So its alright imo.

    And whoever told you this was a military simulator, they're idiots. This is a game designed to be entertaining. Its got elements of real life things. but at the end of the day its meant to be entertaining. If you want an military sim, I reccomend Arma II, or wait for Arma III. Thats actually designed for realism.

  3. #3
    Crazydude5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    728
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    58
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmon3y26 View Post
    I cant agree with everything you said.

    1. Dlc weapons are overused and overpowered - Just plain wrong, m16a3, m4a1, m27iar, and m98b. All come with the original game and all easily the strongest weapons for each class. ( although every gun kills in like 2 secs anyway)
    2. The hit detection is kinda meh, Dice decided to use Client side hit detection, this means that people with 200 ping can shoot you and kill you because on their screen your not behind a wall. Its a poor decision by dice/ea and its undoubtedly frustrating but it works both ways, so you cant complain to much.
    3. Bad spawn - Only one in every 20-30. If you spawn on a teammate its most likely going to be in a combat zone, so you take that risk.
    4. Rpgs are somewhat silly, unless you get a pretty accurate hit with it they'll survive. If this wasnt the case you'd prlly see alot more rpg whoring. So its alright imo.

    And whoever told you this was a military simulator, they're idiots. This is a game designed to be entertaining. Its got elements of real life things. but at the end of the day its meant to be entertaining. If you want an military sim, I reccomend Arma II, or wait for Arma III. Thats actually designed for realism.
    BF3 is just frustrating because of the issues they have in game,it's not even entertaining

    1.2 seconds is way too long,and the hit detection is what make the weapons weak

    2.I swear the behind wall issue is only 0.01% better than call of duty

    3.I swear i've killed about 2 soldiers on my 4rd game on HQ

    4.So what? I was forced to use the RPG due to these horrible hit detection with guns

    5.Dayz warfare is much better

    6.Why the heck do you need to LEVEL UP to use teamwork? (for example defibrillator)

    7.Why do you need to level up to use advanced vehicle weapons? i know its not a problem but its way too long

    8.The game itself is TOO FAST PACED,first min you are running for operations,the next min you find yourself being killed by a helicopter

    9.Stinger are underpowered and unrealistic

    10.This game doesn't want me to get a single ****ing kill lol

    11.Vehicles and pay2win weapons are a middle finger to my screen

    12.If someone can trade a steam account with dayz i would want it

    So battlefield 2>Call of battlefield :Modern vehicles 3
    Last edited by Crazydude5; 12-27-2012 at 12:43 AM.

  4. #4
    TeddyBoy95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,390
    Reputation
    72
    Thanks
    463
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    I don't agree with you. If you can't understand how the game works is your problem but don't compare it with CoD, this one is for kid

  5. #5
    Crazydude5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    728
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    58
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by TeddyBoy95 View Post
    I don't agree with you. If you can't understand how the game works is your problem but don't compare it with CoD, this one is for kid
    I know a game which is a 15 year old coded (It's some minecraft gun mod i've tried at least),it has much better hit detection than battlefield 3,bf3 is just a pure unplayable garbage;it's not better than call of duty nor it's worse than call of duty.

    Expect for bf3s superior graphic i don't know what's so cool about it;it plays like a 12 year old coded mess...oh wait? i remember i had played on some script kiddies mod and it still has a better hit detection than bf3......wtf

    This game sucks,end of story.
    Last edited by Crazydude5; 12-27-2012 at 04:56 AM.

  6. #6
    Dmon3y26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    72
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Asleep
    To be honest, it just sounds like your crappy at the game. If you cant hit/kill anything, that's down to you not knowing how to aim, and control recoil.
    Again, the game isnt pay to win. All weapons in BF3 are pretty equal.

    It takes 10 minutes in a tank to unlock the weapons for it, and it gives a sense of advancement when you have something to strive unlocking.
    And the whole, needing to level up to use a defib is garbage, you get defib right from the get-go. Clearly your not all to bright.

    "the game is too fast paced?" Its a FPS designed for entertainment, Fast paced is what it is all about, If you watched even one video before purchasing the game you'd clearly have an understanding on what this game is like.

    All I can really say to you is, do more research before making a purchase. And when you do make a purchase. Don't blame the game because you have shitty aim.

  7. #7
    Crazydude5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    728
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    58
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmon3y26 View Post
    To be honest, it just sounds like your crappy at the game. If you cant hit/kill anything, that's down to you not knowing how to aim, and control recoil.
    Again, the game isnt pay to win. All weapons in BF3 are pretty equal.

    It takes 10 minutes in a tank to unlock the weapons for it, and it gives a sense of advancement when you have something to strive unlocking.
    And the whole, needing to level up to use a defib is garbage, you get defib right from the get-go. Clearly your not all to bright.

    "the game is too fast paced?" Its a FPS designed for entertainment, Fast paced is what it is all about, If you watched even one video before purchasing the game you'd clearly have an understanding on what this game is like.

    All I can really say to you is, do more research before making a purchase. And when you do make a purchase. Don't blame the game because you have shitty aim.
    Not really,i swear i shoot the guy with DAO-12 (about 4 time cuz i like rapid clicking) and he will finish me off in 2 hit with a m4a1 and yes its a fast paced TDM server;as for the video part. Many youtubers doesnt show ingame bugs and most are fanboys like you
    Last edited by Crazydude5; 12-27-2012 at 05:40 AM.

  8. #8
    Dmon3y26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    72
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Asleep
    I'm hardly a fan boy, and I've never seen a single bug in my ~1 of playing. Also in case your small brain couldn't figure out. the DAO-12 is a shotgun, meaning its close range and has some crazy spread unless your close. Clearly your just mad because this game takes some skill to actually get anything over a 1 k/d. Go back to cod

  9. #9
    TeddyBoy95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,390
    Reputation
    72
    Thanks
    463
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    please

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to TeddyBoy95 For This Useful Post:

    Dmon3y26 (01-21-2013)

  11. #10
    kingxduo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    @BF3
    Posts
    183
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    52
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Dude u r a complete cod noob n thats why u sayin that ok...
    go play cod

  12. #11
    Crazydude5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    728
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    58
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by kingxduo View Post
    Dude u r a complete cod noob n thats why u sayin that ok...
    go play cod
    Typical fanboy IQ.

    No i'm not talking about how i suck,i'm talking about the terrible hit detection of the game.

  13. #12
    WanQuiSheR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under Ur Bed
    Posts
    1,964
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    154
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Modern vehicle?

  14. #13
    chris6030's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    56
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Are you a troll? Having a ''crappy'' game as your avatar?

    Anyway, the only thing you're right in, is getting killed behind a wall. Solution = play around with network smoothing factor in settings.
    Hitmarkers are just fine if the server have a general low ping.

    The weapons from exspansions are good, but standard weapons are just as good.
    The only hard assigment is ''Scarred veteran'' + Some premium gun camo assignment, if you can't do the standard ones - you suck. I'm not a good player and i did 'em all in rank 40, and i wasn't trying.

    Quote Originally Posted by Crazydude5 View Post
    3.I swear i've killed about 2 soldiers on my 4rd game on HQ

    4.So what? I was forced to use the RPG due to these horrible hit detection with guns

    6.Why the heck do you need to LEVEL UP to use teamwork? (for example defibrillator)

    7.Why do you need to level up to use advanced vehicle weapons? i know its not a problem but its way too long

    10.This game doesn't want me to get a single ****ing kill lol
    Theese points are the worst shit talk i've ever seen.

    3. Maybe you suck, else try tdm.

    4. Why even use rpg on inf?

    6. To keep having goals and desire lvl'ing up, what else, doh. A noob can't do teamplay anyway. (pst if you can't lvl up to the defib, you suck even more )

    7. You know, you could start up with every gear unlocked, but that would be boring, wouldn't it

    9. Try tdm again, it seems like you only bought the game for kills.

    At last, it seems like you hate every game. CS, cod, dayz, if you don't like games just stop buying them you big troll.
    FL Studio - Music - Random stuff
    ---------------------------------------
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Starcz5
    ---------------------------------------

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to chris6030 For This Useful Post:

    Royceee (12-30-2012)

  16. #14
    13blacksnake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Amazed
    you just got owned by a pro BF3 player, that's why you are crying here about how it sucks. Fuck off please and play MW3

  17. #15
    zenbob's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Check your closet
    Posts
    61
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    COD is the worst series of 1st person shooters / this has NOTHING to do with a arma 2 / arma 2 oa MOD. / Battlefield 3's hit detection is off, i can give you that one, But your probley just really bad at the game and rage and then you hate it forever. That's your case.

    ---------- Post added at 11:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 PM ----------

    If you hate the game so much why is it your profile picture, big fucking troll.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Discussion] How i feel about BRs and VNs on the EU server
    By DrGreedy in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-01-2012, 09:28 PM
  2. How I feel about the patch.
    By hihiman1 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-29-2009, 12:25 AM
  3. how to get GP easy NOT A HACK!!
    By vishal456 in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-26-2009, 02:07 AM
  4. How do you all feel about the 14th's Doctor Who
    By Twisted_scream in forum SCI-FI
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-16-2008, 02:04 PM
  5. Somthing You might or might not know about see trought wall hack
    By apezwijn in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-28-2007, 02:47 PM