Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    momothedog's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0

    Thumbs up Want SS blocker ... !!

    This forum they talk it.

    it want file SS blocker.

    Plz link download for me.

  2. #2
    d0hn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    135
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Yoda, go back to your planet.
    We speak not yoda english is. However file such work no more. You download for. SS Mann blocker fur fuhrer aus 1945.
    Money talks.

  3. #3
    lol444223's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    45
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    34
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by d0hn View Post
    Yoda, go back to your planet.
    We speak not yoda english is. However file such work no more. You download for. SS Mann blocker fur fuhrer aus 1945.
    What he said. ^^

  4. #4
    `Rejected's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Basement :D
    Posts
    3,312
    Reputation
    616
    Thanks
    5,670
    You're drunk go home.
    SOCIAL ENGINEERING SECTION! - FREE EBOOKS AND METHODS! CLICK ME

    THANK ME
    And be thankful that you thanked me
    Im so wise


     
    Send me a PM or at me on skype
    Skype - theretardedpig

  5. #5
    lol444223's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    45
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    34
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Yoda is on that Dagobah weed ^^

  6. #6
    felipe4334's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Area 51
    Posts
    815
    Reputation
    99
    Thanks
    1,330
    My Mood
    Devilish
    hahaha ,dont be mean to him

  7. #7
    HXD_FTW's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    46
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Cynical
    I could not, clearly, answer such a misleading web of words. o_0 His sentence structure lacks even the bare minimum for understanding. A remarkable find in literature...

    But its not his fault, he is from Thailand. Here is the simple answer:

    PunkBuster destroyed all of the real SS blockers. They don't work.
    "Quantity has a quality, all of itself" (Vladimir Lenin)

  8. #8
    momothedog's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by HXD_FTW View Post
    I could not, clearly, answer such a misleading web of words. o_0 His sentence structure lacks even the bare minimum for understanding. A remarkable find in literature...

    But its not his fault, he is from Thailand. Here is the simple answer:

    PunkBuster destroyed all of the real SS blockers. They don't work.
    Really ? and then. how to hack with BF3 ?

    MrCath Detected me all hack ..

  9. #9
    HXD_FTW's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    46
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by momothedog View Post
    Really ? and then. how to hack with BF3 ?

    MrCath Detected me all hack ..
    I don't currently know if any hacks will work. I think they all get you caught. PunkBuster, has definitely patched all the SS blockers, I just tested them.
    "Quantity has a quality, all of itself" (Vladimir Lenin)

  10. #10
    lhikary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    249
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    932
    Quote Originally Posted by HXD_FTW View Post
    PunkBuster, has definitely patched all the SS blockers, I just tested them.
    lol no
    no one is going to share his ss blocker unless with a friend etc
    only reason someone would publish his ss blocker is if he got bored of the game and moving to another one
    coding a ss blocker isn't that hard

  11. #11
    HXD_FTW's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    46
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by lhikary View Post
    lol no
    no one is going to share his ss blocker unless with a friend etc
    only reason someone would publish his ss blocker is if he got bored of the game and moving to another one
    coding a ss blocker isn't that hard
    I was referring to a free one. There are no free ones out there, that still work. (not to my knowledge) I have made my own, and I see where your coming from, I would never just give it away freely. This is expectable from most programmers. So good point, I did not make myself clear enough. Tired I guess...
    Last edited by HXD_FTW; 06-14-2013 at 11:25 AM.
    "Quantity has a quality, all of itself" (Vladimir Lenin)

Similar Threads

  1. I want learn!!!
    By rafaelstefany in forum Hack Requests
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-04-2016, 07:21 AM
  2. Want a free G-Mail account?
    By Mikoll in forum General
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-28-2006, 11:54 PM
  3. For you who really want to play gunz
    By A7X Oblivian in forum Gunz General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-07-2006, 08:29 PM
  4. anyone wants 2 power level on gunz
    By darkedge999 in forum Gunz General
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 02-07-2006, 01:31 PM
  5. Plz I Want Maple Global Hacks And Where Do I Get Game Engine 2 Make The Hacks Work???
    By mattinthehat in forum MapleStory Hacks, Cheats & Trainers
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-15-2006, 07:12 PM