Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    doacola's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Somewhere in the bush :D
    Posts
    6
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0

    Question Looking for really skilled coder to create/share BF3 aimbot

    Hey MPGH members.
    Sry to ask this but is it possible that some1 skilled can create working BF3 aimbot that would be somting like 187ci one?
    I am new but i have followed MPGH releases for long time and i love the working releases for dif games.
    If some1 really can make it i rly love him (pls make it undetected )

  2. #2
    bullpop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    3,695
    Reputation
    287
    Thanks
    2,168
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    You will have to wait until a coder codes one. Or learn how to code one yourself.
    Or buy a VIP hack.
    MPGH Member Since 10/17/2010
    Battlefield Minion Since 01/22/2014 till - 08/27/2014
    APB Minion since 11/12/2011 till 4/16/2012

  3. #3
    doacola's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Somewhere in the bush :D
    Posts
    6
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    It sounds so easy but it rly isn't. I would buy VIP Hack but can't afford over 10$ and what comes to coding ... duhh i tried it once and only thing that worked was damn fail that fcked up my whole pc so had to reinstal windows 7

  4. #4
    AraaasH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Where you want me to be
    Posts
    160
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    82
    My Mood
    Inspired
    10 bucks for a working undetected aimbot? Not gonna happen.
    FUCK LIFE I'M OUT

    Press "Thanks" if I helped you bitch.


  5. #5
    doacola's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Somewhere in the bush :D
    Posts
    6
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    like i said can't afford --->over<--- 10$ for em since Finland screwed up with money transfer to my pp acc

  6. #6
    HXD_FTW's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    46
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by doacola View Post
    Hey MPGH members.
    Sry to ask this but is it possible that some1 skilled can create working BF3 aimbot that would be somting like 187ci one?
    I am new but i have followed MPGH releases for long time and i love the working releases for dif games.
    If some1 really can make it i rly love him (pls make it undetected )
    Hello, (Before reading please tolerate any errors, I am Russian)

    Well, its pretty hard. I have made 'aimbots' before. That fact is, to make a hack script, coders need the exact hexadecimal addresses hidden within the often secured, game files. There is an inherent problem in the process of cheating in these times. That is the problem of Dynamic Link Library (DLL) injection. After something is injected, it leaves a footprint that is easily identifiable with scanning technology. PunkBuster, the games online security system, has this technology. It also packs a variety of screenshot, and many other examination methods. Cheating is a dangerous thing to do, especially if you want to keep your game un-banned. If you are really willing to do such an action, then you may probably have to look very hard. NEVER trust youtube, this is due to the overwhelming amount of idiots trying their best to give your computer a virus that will destroy it. In a sense, it may be good to wait, and see if someone will make one of these hacks. I am trying to make my aimbot work right now. I assume I will be able to make it work, if I can get to the answer of why my game crashes every time I run OllyDBG. One thing is for sure, I do not personally like these sort of things. I have said before quote, "they take away from the awesome action in BF3". This is very true. That is not my concern, as I won't even be using it if I do make it. I do it solely for UC, and now MPGH, I guess.

    I hope that I have helped to shed a little more light on this rather dim subject.

    As Always,

    HXD_FTW....
    "Quantity has a quality, all of itself" (Vladimir Lenin)

  7. #7
    doacola's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Somewhere in the bush :D
    Posts
    6
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    It's true that Youtube released hacks are 99.8% sure fake or virus. I used Youtube long time ago to find good hacks but quitted after got ratted 6 times in a row. After doing 2 months research i found this site and noticed that here is really working ones that i've been looking so long time.
    Ik it's rly sad using aimbot but the thing is that i would never use it on PB secured server. I use it only unsecured server with bunch of WH ppl or other hackers since there are still things i rly need in BF3 but aslong it's impossible to get real level hack or things like that it's impossible for me to reach things i would want.
    If u HXD_FTW get ur aimbot done and it works (well after u have sorted out ur OllyDBG prob) i would like to discuss private with u about it and i don't care if ur english is bad since my english is probly even worse.
    I still keep reading ur releases and i like em since u rly know what ur doing/saying and that's the thing i rly respect on ur releases.

  8. #8
    HXD_FTW's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    46
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by AraaasH View Post
    10 bucks for a working undetected aimbot? Not gonna happen.
    The only good ones are like 40$, or more. It could be 15$, but that means its probably a monthly fee. I would assume. Sorry, I don't use hacks that play for me. I can't turn down a good trainer though...

    ---------- Post added at 01:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:37 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by doacola View Post
    It's true that Youtube released hacks are 99.8% sure fake or virus. I used Youtube long time ago to find good hacks but quitted after got ratted 6 times in a row. After doing 2 months research i found this site and noticed that here is really working ones that i've been looking so long time.
    Ik it's rly sad using aimbot but the thing is that i would never use it on PB secured server. I use it only unsecured server with bunch of WH ppl or other hackers since there are still things i rly need in BF3 but aslong it's impossible to get real level hack or things like that it's impossible for me to reach things i would want.
    If u HXD_FTW get ur aimbot done and it works (well after u have sorted out ur OllyDBG prob) i would like to discuss private with u about it and i don't care if ur english is bad since my english is probly even worse.
    I still keep reading ur releases and i like em since u rly know what ur doing/saying and that's the thing i rly respect on ur releases.
    You will definitely be able to use it if it is working, and I am sure that it is undetected. I would release it on MPGH, and UnKownCheats. I have a higher rank in UC. I am starting to believe that the recent update, may have added an exception, that cause BF3's executable to crash if OllyDBG is attached to it. This presents a frustrating problem, because I need Olly to get to the addresses, and code arrays.
    "Quantity has a quality, all of itself" (Vladimir Lenin)

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to HXD_FTW For This Useful Post:

    doacola (06-16-2013)

  10. #9
    doacola's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Somewhere in the bush :D
    Posts
    6
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Ive heard that alot other people are having same prob with Olly and well rly i got no clue what it rly is but ive heard that some ppl has got it fixed by unisntalling it and taking older version, after it if it wont work with new updates of BF3 they have updated it to newest version again.
    Another thing that may cause it may be that when u try use it to debug or something the BF3 system finds an third party software that is trying to acces to game code itself. (sry if i talked somting weird but i think it was somting like that)
    There came lately in update an hidden code that crashes the client if it finds that it's code is bein readed or it's going to be readed since those developers found an "black hole" kinda thing that made it able to get addresses and more so they added security mechanism. correct me if i am wrong but i think there must be some thing that can bypass every checker of client security or make an backdoor type thing that keeps it open so it cannot crash itself during the address getter works.(sry if it came twice) :S

  11. #10
    HXD_FTW's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    46
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by doacola View Post
    Ive heard that alot other people are having same prob with Olly and well rly i got no clue what it rly is but ive heard that some ppl has got it fixed by unisntalling it and taking older version, after it if it wont work with new updates of BF3 they have updated it to newest version again.
    Another thing that may cause it may be that when u try use it to debug or something the BF3 system finds an third party software that is trying to acces to game code itself. (sry if i talked somting weird but i think it was somting like that)
    There came lately in update an hidden code that crashes the client if it finds that it's code is bein readed or it's going to be readed since those developers found an "black hole" kinda thing that made it able to get addresses and more so they added security mechanism. correct me if i am wrong but i think there must be some thing that can bypass every checker of client security or make an backdoor type thing that keeps it open so it cannot crash itself during the address getter works.(sry if it came twice) :S
    You may be right. Unlike hacks, the system that is blocking Olly is can not be external. If it was an external code, then it would be quite noticeable. Most likely, it is an internal function, that limits how many addresses can access a certain array. In which case, that would be an immense obstacle to overcome. Its no wonder why many coders like dudeinberlin, and neo, are having problems making these sort of things too. There is a limit at what is possible. If the developers really want to, there are ways to actually completely end hacking. I hope someone finds a solution to the new problem that OllyDBG is having.
    "Quantity has a quality, all of itself" (Vladimir Lenin)

  12. #11
    doacola's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Somewhere in the bush :D
    Posts
    6
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Well u can try wait for newer version of Olly and if still not work then i think it would be good to contact developers of Olly and ask them to find the small way to stop game crashing when u try get addresses.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-26-2012, 02:30 AM
  2. Looking For A VIP Coder!
    By Smiley Mcgee in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare Discussions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-10-2011, 03:29 PM
  3. Looking for Gmod leveling coders
    By zorfsic in forum General
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-04-2011, 02:05 PM
  4. [Help] MPGH is Looking For SF(s) Coder and Hacker
    By Dguard in forum Soldier Front General
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 05-07-2011, 01:23 AM
  5. Clan Looking For Active Skilled Members
    By nooboner in forum Combat Arms Clan Recruitment & Advertising
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-31-2010, 04:08 PM