Page 10 of 52 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 767
  1. #136
    mammadkill3r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    6
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    i think its detected

  2. #137
    tomtho974's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    6
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Detected :/

  3. #138
    GmodHunIdiots's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    How the aimbot works? Please Answer

  4. #139
    sveetas's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    no work .recoil

  5. #140
    cooltj95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
    Posts
    11
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    I did. Still same thing keeps popping up.

  6. #141
    cooltj95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
    Posts
    11
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Last time hopefully the hack maker will see this or someone that will help. I have turned off AVG my firewall and I have administrative power. I can't extract it I found a way to do so. I renamed it. When I try to use a injector I have used 2. It says I don't have permission contact the admin. I am the admin. I have tried to do everything but I don't have permission. Last time. I thank all the people who have help but I just need alittle more help.

  7. #142
    680sli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    77
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by cooltj95 View Post
    Last time hopefully the hack maker will see this or someone that will help. I have turned off AVG my firewall and I have administrative power. I can't extract it I found a way to do so. I renamed it. When I try to use a injector I have used 2. It says I don't have permission contact the admin. I am the admin. I have tried to do everything but I don't have permission. Last time. I thank all the people who have help but I just need alittle more help.
    Ok, ill try to help. this is what u have to do:
    start bf3 windowed, before deploy rightclick on injector and run as administrator, choose bf3 from the list, choose the dll file and inject

    it is detected so its not advisibly

  8. #143
    Hiro89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    still seems to work for me.

  9. #144
    mcdeliver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    139
    Reputation
    43
    Thanks
    605
    why are people still saying its detected i dont see pictures??
    it still working fine for much people... maby you guys got a delayed ban from other hacks

  10. #145
    alan95's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    53
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by mcdeliver View Post
    why are people still saying its detected i dont see pictures??
    it still working fine for much people... maby you guys got a delayed ban from other hacks
    Is it working for you personally? Just wondering if you're confident enough to test it for awhile.
    Last edited by alan95; 09-19-2013 at 04:02 PM.

  11. #146
    680sli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    77
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    this is my first hack and i got banned from 1 server with ver2 so i dont use it. i use ver1 now and it work fine
    there is some servers that detect it i think

  12. #147
    alan95's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    53
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by 680sli View Post
    this is my first hack and i got banned from 1 server with ver2 so i dont use it. i use ver1 now and it work fine
    there is some servers that detect it i think
    Do you mean "ver1" as in the ESP only version? (http://www.mpgh.net/forum/174-battle...liver-esp.html)

  13. #148
    Kiki51's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    No detect ! Work fine thanks dude

  14. #149
    alan95's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    53
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiki51 View Post
    No detect ! Work fine thanks dude
    I think people are over-using, abusing, the hack and getting server banned by an admin person who happened to be playing at the time.

  15. #150
    bouto420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    49
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    I'm pretty sure you guys are getting hit by a ban wave from previous usage of hacks, because from the release of this hack to now, I still haven't been banned on my hack account, then again I'm taking a stealthy approach to my game play, making it seem like I'm just your above average player rolling Assault with M16A3.

Page 10 of 52 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Detected] BF3 By McDeliver [ESP]
    By mcdeliver in forum Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 213
    Last Post: 10-12-2013, 10:00 AM
  2. BF3 BETA KEY
    By rowan112 in forum Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-10-2011, 01:26 PM
  3. Real life BF3
    By Dakota in forum Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-18-2010, 08:02 AM
  4. bf3, how to get beta key
    By woodz in forum Beta Games
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-30-2010, 02:40 PM
  5. [Discussion] What are you waiting for? Bfbc2, bf3 or bf 1943!
    By Jarppi in forum Battlefield 2 Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-23-2010, 11:15 PM