Page 36 of 52 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast
Results 526 to 540 of 767
  1. #526
    coders's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    nice, now we got the issue hackers reporting hackers... Great stuff... Playing with WH and another hacker starts using insta kill and shooting through walls and start killing each other and then calls admin to kick me instead of him while his teammate defend him that he not hacking. super sweet stuff... this hack free for leech so anyone will start doing this now...means that i'm now gonna report all other hackers too...

  2. #527
    680sli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    77
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Played today and no problems.

    Still UNDETECTED!

  3. #528
    1112224's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Bored

    detected

    i was detected by punkbuster today while playing with this hack???
    plus i was banned from a server
    and one more thing
    how to use the other features
    in this hack
    i can only use aimbot
    nothing else
    pls pls pls pls
    guys and friends from mpgh
    how to use the other features
    and yeah one more thing
    pls pls pls advice me
    how to stay undected
    from punkbuster and metaban
    pls help me

    peace out
    have a nice day
    to all mpgh users
    :

  4. #529
    alec423's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    How can i intall it?

  5. #530
    xxtrans08xx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere in space and time
    Posts
    27
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by alec423 View Post
    How can i install it?
    Use a injector to inject it into the battlefield process i use winject but whatever works.

  6. #531
    xxtrans08xx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere in space and time
    Posts
    27
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by 1112224 View Post
    i was detected by punkbuster today while playing with this hack???
    plus i was banned from a server
    and one more thing
    how to use the other features
    in this hack
    i can only use aimbot
    nothing else
    pls pls pls pls
    guys and friends from mpgh
    how to use the other features
    and yeah one more thing
    pls pls pls advice me
    how to stay undected
    from punkbuster and metaban
    pls help me

    peace out
    have a nice day
    to all mpgh users
    :
    Make sure your number lock is on when pressing the numbers on the key pad i had this problem for a little while and the punkbuster thing i don't know because i play with it just fine.

  7. #532
    I_am_royalty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    77
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    For all you morons out there crying about how it's so easy to detect have any of you gave a thought to playing hardcore? In hardcore shots are nearly twice and deadly and if close enough while using aimbot and you headshot someone its perfectly legal.

    I mean seriously don't use this on a non-hardcore game mode where its obviously one hitting people... play hardcore

  8. #533
    aaiight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Inuti din mammas punani
    Posts
    378
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    103
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by DeathStarFTW View Post
    Still UNDETECTED 100% tested by me 2 hours in game

    Good job,McDeliver
    i inject it then press the numpad but nothing happenes ?

  9. #534
    sebastian88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    So Cal.
    Posts
    20
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Quote Originally Posted by I_am_royalty View Post
    For all you morons out there crying about how it's so easy to detect have any of you gave a thought to playing hardcore? In hardcore shots are nearly twice and deadly and if close enough while using aimbot and you headshot someone its perfectly legal.

    I mean seriously don't use this on a non-hardcore game mode where its obviously one hitting people... play hardcore
    wow....to be honest ive been playing for a while with this hack and i was soo worried about this issue. i feel dumb because i didnt think of that....lol

  10. #535
    yral19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    detected((((

  11. #536
    sebastian88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    So Cal.
    Posts
    20
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Quote Originally Posted by yral19 View Post
    detected((((
    show us... I dont believe you.

  12. #537
    bjoxl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Still working without being ban? ( Bad english )

  13. #538
    1KAMEKAZE1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    it's detected for pb..i baned for real.. use at your own risk. u wil be banet bat not emidietle

  14. #539
    Distraught's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,898
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,344
    Seriously. If some of you people don't start providing proof with your claims. I will be reporting you for spam. Continue and expect a ban. Simple as that. Goes to anyone spreading false information. Even if you think its funny. Some people actually need the help no matter how many people spam about not getting it working.

    As for anybody wondering. I'm still using this on an alt account and have not received any PB bans as of 9/30 (Expect server bans, temporary stat bans if you don't know how to get by those)
    Last edited by Distraught; 09-30-2013 at 03:42 PM.

  15. #540
    I_am_royalty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    77
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Distraught View Post
    Seriously. If some of you people don't start providing proof with your claims. I will be reporting you for spam. Continue and expect a ban. Simple as that. Goes to anyone spreading false information. Even if you think its funny. Some people actually need the help no matter how many people spam about not getting it working.

    As for anybody wondering. I'm still using this on an alt account and have not received any PB bans as of 9/30 (Expect server bans, temporary stat bans if you don't know how to get by those)
    Thanks for the confirmation I knew it's not detected for awhile because I've had it for nearly 2 weeks now and loving it. however if you do use it on non-hardcore servers like I mentioned its easy to get banned / detected because obviously a M16A3 can't do 1 hit body shot.

Page 36 of 52 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Detected] BF3 By McDeliver [ESP]
    By mcdeliver in forum Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 213
    Last Post: 10-12-2013, 10:00 AM
  2. BF3 BETA KEY
    By rowan112 in forum Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-10-2011, 01:26 PM
  3. Real life BF3
    By Dakota in forum Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-18-2010, 08:02 AM
  4. bf3, how to get beta key
    By woodz in forum Beta Games
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-30-2010, 02:40 PM
  5. [Discussion] What are you waiting for? Bfbc2, bf3 or bf 1943!
    By Jarppi in forum Battlefield 2 Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-23-2010, 11:15 PM