Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 329
  1. #76
    AverageBrownie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Thank you Thank you

  2. #77
    bigboi321's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    21
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Bored
    If anyone need help with there problems. I can help you with it. PM me

  3. #78
    Better MPGH Event Organizer Than Arun Since '12
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Color's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    19,635
    Reputation
    2154
    Thanks
    7,648
    Quote Originally Posted by nelovin View Post
    its not working for me
    i injected it and nothing happens no menu when i press insert
    (windows 7 x64)
    Make sure you have all the requirements..

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDima1997 View Post

    Beacuse i have this problem???
    Update your PB.

    Quote Originally Posted by zyclops1 View Post
    its DETECTEDby PB
    and aim suxxx at sniping can u fix it?
    It's not detected..

    Quote Originally Posted by mohamedrazzk View Post
    i can't use it i'am download rename!!!.dll file and go web start game and then inject the dell give me this massage
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=831873

    Member Since 8/05/2012
    Editor 4/04/13 - 4/21/13
    Middleman 7/14/13 - 11/4/13

    Battlefield Minion 6/13/14-3/20/15
    Steam Minion 7/16/14-3/20/15

    Minion+ 10/1/14-3/20/15
    M.A.T. Minion 10/19/14-3/20/15
    ROTMG Minion 1/14/15-3/20/15

    Donator Since 2/26/15 (Thanks @Cursed!)
    Steam Minion 5/9/15 - 11/5/15
    OSFPS Minion 9/15/15 - 11/5/15


  4. #79
    mastapupa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    89
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    452
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by thewhitenigga View Post
    Working good but the one shot kill doesn't
    1 shot kill works just fine, it activates once you use the aimbot to kill someone and then the weapon used will do extra damage, it will then take about 1-2 shots to kill with that weapon.
    But by using 1 shot kills you ruin your game account because everyone will be able to look at your weapon stats and it shows that you used a weapon hack to do more damage. The second an admin think you are hacking then all they have to do is check your weapons damage stats and it will tell them that you hack.

    So to make things clear, unless you want to be banned do not use the aimbot because this 5.0 version has the 1 shot kills integrated within the aimbot. So by using the aimbot you end up having irregular weapon damage stats which is easy to spot by admins and players which ban/report you.

    Remember that your weapon stats are not reset, so once you start using the 1 shot kills then your account stats become red flagged as a hacker and you will get banned very easily. It does not matter if you only play on non-PB servers or not, once you start using 1 shot kills (kill people with this hacks aimbot) your player data still gets recorded as using a weapon damage modifier and you will still get banned from PB servers.

    If everyone were to request for a version of 5.0 without 1 shot kills we would not have this issue.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to mastapupa For This Useful Post:

    arafindjabc (06-15-2014)

  6. #80
    HACKCHOOB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    EngineOwning
    Posts
    733
    Reputation
    77
    Thanks
    1,138
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by mastapupa View Post
    1 shot kill works just fine, it activates once you use the aimbot to kill someone and then the weapon used will do extra damage, it will then take about 1-2 shots to kill with that weapon.
    But by using 1 shot kills you ruin your game account because everyone will be able to look at your weapon stats and it shows that you used a weapon hack to do more damage. The second an admin think you are hacking then all they have to do is check your weapons damage stats and it will tell them that you hack.

    So to make things clear, unless you want to be banned do not use the aimbot because this 5.0 version has the 1 shot kills integrated within the aimbot. So by using the aimbot you end up having irregular weapon damage stats which is easy to spot by admins and players which ban/report you.

    Remember that your weapon stats are not reset, so once you start using the 1 shot kills then your account stats become red flagged as a hacker and you will get banned very easily. It does not matter if you only play on non-PB servers or not, once you start using 1 shot kills (kill people with this hacks aimbot) your player data still gets recorded as using a weapon damage modifier and you will still get banned from PB servers.

    If everyone were to request for a version of 5.0 without 1 shot kills we would not have this issue.
    Exactly, thanks for this long comment

  7. #81
    kissdjmax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    17
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    aimbot effect is not very accurate, no previous version better.
    But other functions very well.
    I'm sorry my English is not good

  8. #82
    HACKCHOOB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    EngineOwning
    Posts
    733
    Reputation
    77
    Thanks
    1,138
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by kissdjmax View Post
    aimbot effect is not very accurate, no previous version better.
    But other functions very well.
    I'm sorry my English is not good
    Yeah that's true I don't like the aimbot either

  9. #83
    thewhitenigga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    214
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by mastapupa View Post
    1 shot kill works just fine, it activates once you use the aimbot to kill someone and then the weapon used will do extra damage, it will then take about 1-2 shots to kill with that weapon.
    But by using 1 shot kills you ruin your game account because everyone will be able to look at your weapon stats and it shows that you used a weapon hack to do more damage. The second an admin think you are hacking then all they have to do is check your weapons damage stats and it will tell them that you hack.

    So to make things clear, unless you want to be banned do not use the aimbot because this 5.0 version has the 1 shot kills integrated within the aimbot. So by using the aimbot you end up having irregular weapon damage stats which is easy to spot by admins and players which ban/report you.

    Remember that your weapon stats are not reset, so once you start using the 1 shot kills then your account stats become red flagged as a hacker and you will get banned very easily. It does not matter if you only play on non-PB servers or not, once you start using 1 shot kills (kill people with this hacks aimbot) your player data still gets recorded as using a weapon damage modifier and you will still get banned from PB servers.

    If everyone were to request for a version of 5.0 without 1 shot kills we would not have this issue.
    Well what you are saying is indeed true,but I'm afraid I've used this feature.How can I make my accunt regular?I mean is there anyway to avoid the ban or it's just a matter of time?And if I won't use the "Hacked" weapons anymore?
    Last edited by thewhitenigga; 06-15-2014 at 03:48 PM.

  10. #84
    mastapupa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    89
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    452
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by thewhitenigga View Post
    Well what you are saying is indeed true,but I'm afraid I've use this feature.How can I make my accunt regular?I mean is there anyway to avoid the ban or it's just a matter of time?
    Weapons statistics take awhile to show much change when it comes to things like weapon damage. I would say for every kill you made with the 1 shot kill hack you will need to make 3-5 kills without the hack just to slowly make the stats go back down to what they need to be. So say if you used the 1 shit kills part of the hack (The Aimbot) and have made 100 kills with it, you will need to make 300-500 kills playing the game without it.
    Again these changes take awhile to actually make your weapon damage stats go back down since they are all in a % of damage made. If you have not used the 1 shot kills much then just play the game without it for a couple weeks and your stats should start looking normal again but because it takes awhile for them to adjust back to normal you might still get banned before they do.

    Best of luck!

  11. #85
    thewhitenigga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    214
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by mastapupa View Post
    Weapons statistics take awhile to show much change when it comes to things like weapon damage. I would say for every kill you made with the 1 shot kill hack you will need to make 3-5 kills without the hack just to slowly make the stats go back down to what they need to be. So say if you used the 1 shit kills part of the hack (The Aimbot) and have made 100 kills with it, you will need to make 300-500 kills playing the game without it.
    Again these changes take awhile to actually make your weapon damage stats go back down since they are all in a % of damage made. If you have not used the 1 shot kills much then just play the game without it for a couple weeks and your stats should start looking normal again but because it takes awhile for them to adjust back to normal you might still get banned before they do.

    Best of luck!
    Well since I only killed Around 30 people with the with various weapons(around 10 weapons so average is 3 kills with each weapon) so it won't be much of a problem right?Just kill with every weapon I used 9=15 people and it's should be fine right?
    Thanks for your kind heads up,if there's anything to add in order to make sure I won't get banned please say it.

  12. #86
    mastapupa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    89
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    452
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by thewhitenigga View Post
    Well since I only killed Around 30 people with the with various weapons(around 10 weapons so average is 3 kills with each weapon) so it won't be much of a problem right?Just kill with every weapon I used 9=15 people and it's should be fine right?
    Thanks for your kind heads up,if there's anything to add in order to make sure I won't get banned please say it.
    Yes for each weapon you used the 1 shit kill hack on you will need to use that weapon again but without the hack. Since you barely used the 1 shot kills part of the hack I would suggest getting around 50-100 kills with each of those weapons you used without it just to be on the safe side. Websites and servers dedicated to using weapon statistics for banning people seem to update their stats slowly so once you start getting kills without the 1 shot kills then just give it some time and all should be fine.
    Last edited by mastapupa; 06-15-2014 at 04:56 PM.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to mastapupa For This Useful Post:

    arafindjabc (06-15-2014)

  14. #87
    arafindjabc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by mastapupa View Post
    Yes for each weapon you used the 1 shit kill hack on you will need to use that weapon again but without the hack. Since you barely used the 1 shot kills part of the hack I would suggest getting around 50-100 kills with each of those weapons you used without it just to be on the safe side. Websites and servers dedicated to using weapon statistics for banning people seem to update their stats slowly so once you start getting kills without the 1 shot kills then just give it some time and all should be fine.
    thanks man....

  15. #88
    arafindjabc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Happy
    is it still undetected ?? How long will we be able to use it?

  16. #89
    Better MPGH Event Organizer Than Arun Since '12
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Color's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    19,635
    Reputation
    2154
    Thanks
    7,648
    t
    Quote Originally Posted by arafindjabc View Post
    is it still undetected ?? How long will we be able to use it?
    It's not detected. Just come back every day to check it out.

    Member Since 8/05/2012
    Editor 4/04/13 - 4/21/13
    Middleman 7/14/13 - 11/4/13

    Battlefield Minion 6/13/14-3/20/15
    Steam Minion 7/16/14-3/20/15

    Minion+ 10/1/14-3/20/15
    M.A.T. Minion 10/19/14-3/20/15
    ROTMG Minion 1/14/15-3/20/15

    Donator Since 2/26/15 (Thanks @Cursed!)
    Steam Minion 5/9/15 - 11/5/15
    OSFPS Minion 9/15/15 - 11/5/15


  17. #90
    slimcharles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    26
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    Not sure what these kids are talking about...

    I have 4 accounts, with all of them above a 7:1 K/D ratio. I am well over 6000 kills on my main account at rank 45. I regularly go 130/kills with less than 10 deaths in every match. People cry cheat but I have never been PB banned, nor have my stats reset on any account. I have only been kicked by admins from two servers.

Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. MCD20 V5.0 FİNAL
    By bahaddir1212 in forum Battlefield 3 Help
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-19-2014, 06:02 AM
  2. [Detected] ReUpload BF3 By McD20 v4.1
    By McD20 in forum Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 82
    Last Post: 06-14-2014, 02:18 PM
  3. [Release] BF3 By McD20 v4.1
    By McD20 in forum Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 06-12-2014, 10:04 AM
  4. [Patched] | CA EU | Hotkey |BURO171| AIMBOT| RAPIDFIRE| TELEKILL AND MORE -->
    By buro171 in forum Combat Arms Europe Hacks
    Replies: 101
    Last Post: 12-29-2012, 02:32 PM
  5. ??change hotkeys in aimbot??
    By Djiin in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-17-2009, 05:24 PM