- Simple Crosshair for every game. Only Windowed.
- Cannot be bannable since it only shows a Picture of 2 lines at your desktop.
- Coded in Visual Basic.
- Coded by Me (MoZi* | DadDelta)
- Simple Flat Design.
- No other Functions than Showing the Crosshair since im a beginner at Visual Basic, i'll plan to add to choose color and X,Y Position. I'll also make a DirectX Crosshair that can be used in FullScreen, but theres a chance getting banned.
- Needs .NET Framework 4: http://www.microsoft.com/en-US/downl....aspx?id=17718
VB.NET crosshairs don't work. When you start firing you will be clicking on the two lines so it won't fire.
It can be done by drawing those two lines with Graphics.
Learn VB Graphics and you will know how it can be done, Plus you didn't set the crosshair's form TopMost.