Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Deboson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Stressed

    Cool Join my clan plz "UltimateAssasins"

    Name:UltimateAssasins
    Icon:yes
    Level:1 bout to b lvl 2
    Players in it right now:11
    Made:2 weeks ago
    Gifts: (Will you gift players) no

    Requirements
    KDR:0.8+
    Gun/Skill: any
    Kills:any
    Deaths:any
    Fireteam Record:any
    NPC Kills:any
    Deaths:any

    Hacks Allowed:yes
    Glitching Allowed:yes
    Modding Allowed:no
    Cheating Allowed:no

    My name on CA is 2ndComander
    Last edited by Deboson; 01-03-2011 at 10:54 AM. Reason: forgot to put my name
    stupid fangirls anyone got cheese




  2. #2
    FUKO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    PBlackout.exe /mhu
    Posts
    11,132
    Reputation
    1103
    Thanks
    3,842
    Quote Originally Posted by Deboson View Post

    Hacks Allowed:yes
    Glitching Allowed:yes
    Modding Allowed:no
    Cheating Allowed:no

    My name on CA is 2ndComander
    What?
    Hax and glitching are allowed?
    But cheats and mods aren't?
    Where does that make sense.

  3. #3
    L3G3ND_KILL3R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4,833
    Reputation
    207
    Thanks
    650
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by ~DownFall~ View Post
    What?
    Hax and glitching are allowed?
    But cheats and mods aren't?
    Where does that make sense.
    i reckon
    this doesnt make any sense rofl


    Need help with CALL OF DUTY RELATED or anything just private message me and im willing to help ^____^ Have a nice day!
    Quote Originally Posted by HelpIsWanted View Post
    so i have a camp next month, and i am 12, now all boys in my class have a large dick with hari and i dont have that. who can help me please?
    i see in films people can grow hair and grow dicks.

    i know its weird question, but i need !

  4. #4
    SmartAlley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA General Section
    Posts
    14,370
    Reputation
    577
    Thanks
    1,660
    My Mood
    Hot
    Can I hack ?



    (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻









  5. #5
    L3G3ND_KILL3R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4,833
    Reputation
    207
    Thanks
    650
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by SmartAlley View Post
    Can I hack ?
    You can hack but apparently you cant cheat /


    Need help with CALL OF DUTY RELATED or anything just private message me and im willing to help ^____^ Have a nice day!
    Quote Originally Posted by HelpIsWanted View Post
    so i have a camp next month, and i am 12, now all boys in my class have a large dick with hari and i dont have that. who can help me please?
    i see in films people can grow hair and grow dicks.

    i know its weird question, but i need !

  6. #6
    XxZeroGravityxX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    add MicroNerd i will Join this clan