Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 40
  1. #16
    rewster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    earth
    Posts
    16
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    How exactly do we join? You didn't give us the Vent information, or who to contact ingame.

  2. #17
    Emmitt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    somewhere
    Posts
    62
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7

    Okay.

    Okay My Name is LIke
    OwningOnYou_
    And yeah, all i use is Chamms and everyonce in a while i Tap Glitch.
    My KDR is .93

    But my other account is
    _____807___
    KDR is 2.6 Somthing.

  3. #18
    That0n3Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,137
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    271
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    I want to get in, check EddieTheWin's KDR
    Quotes Hall of Fame

    Quote Originally Posted by martijno0o0 View Post
    ok, i got visual basic 2008 and i got some expirients but i need c++ to make hacks rigth?
    so i need c++ and my question is!?¿? where i dontload it? and is c++ a own program or a update for vb08?

  4. #19
    Emmitt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    somewhere
    Posts
    62
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    Stat Category Overall
    Kills (K) 79
    Deaths (D) 30
    Kill/Death Ratio 2.63
    Headshots (H) 43
    Nutshots (N) 0
    Total Matches Played (TM) 20
    Matches Won (W) 1
    Matches Lost (L) 1
    Matches Forfeited (F) 18
    Average Kills/Match 3.95
    Average Deaths/Match 1.5
    Longest Kill Streak 11
    Flags Captured 0
    Bombs Exploded 0
    Bombs Defused 0
    Successful Uploads 0
    Super Spies Killed 0

  5. #20
    Eternitron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    181
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    28
    My Mood
    Blah
    Count me in. IGN - ArunGupta.
    One Who Knows Nothing, Can Understand Nothing.
    Quote Originally Posted by jawa12083
    Don't make your chams obvious then - like don't prefire or anything

    Be smart, be azn, and have fun killing gms

  6. #21
    Emmitt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    somewhere
    Posts
    62
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    I Applied

  7. #22
    Killerskillz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    377
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    28
    My Mood
    Cool
    i'll join, count me in, IGN:Killerskillx, What's yours?

  8. #23
    ImTheShooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    My House
    Posts
    15
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    THIS CLAN SUX SO BAD

  9. #24
    MixedFury's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    18
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by Emmitt View Post
    Stat Category Overall
    Kills (K) 79
    Deaths (D) 30
    Kill/Death Ratio 2.63
    Headshots (H) 43
    Nutshots (N) 0
    Total Matches Played (TM) 20
    Matches Won (W) 1
    Matches Lost (L) 1
    Matches Forfeited (F) 18
    Average Kills/Match 3.95
    Average Deaths/Match 1.5
    Longest Kill Streak 11
    Flags Captured 0
    Bombs Exploded 0
    Bombs Defused 0
    Successful Uploads 0
    Super Spies Killed 0
    MeNoHacks Stats:

    Kills: 99999999999999999999999999999999999999999
    Deaths:0
    (H): 99999999999999999999999999999999999999999
    (N): 0
    Flags: 9999990
    Bombs E:9090909090
    Bombs D:8080808080
    Super Spy kills: 83495835
    KDR: 64372642.363
    Matches won: 999999
    Matches lost: 0
    Forfiets: 0
    Sorry about the spelling im 10 years old!!!

  10. #25
    devgms1234's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Teh Hell
    Posts
    130
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by MixedFury View Post
    We are level 1 for now.
    We have just made the clan July, 22, 2009.
    We are a hacking clan.
    You must have 1.10 KDR and up.
    You must have TV. (So we can get you hacks).
    You dont need vent or Xfire.

    -Signed MeNoHack - Chris
    ill join but mah kdr is suckish cus i cnat find any hacks e.e ^^ eh but other than kdr everything else is good i have Team vision and ventrilo and a mic

    _____________________________________________

  11. #26
    ImTheShooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    My House
    Posts
    15
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by MixedFury View Post
    MeNoHacks Stats:

    Kills: 99999999999999999999999999999999999999999
    Deaths:0
    (H): 99999999999999999999999999999999999999999
    (N): 0
    Flags: 9999990
    Bombs E:9090909090
    Bombs D:8080808080
    Super Spy kills: 83495835
    KDR: 64372642.363
    Matches won: 999999
    Matches lost: 0
    Forfiets: 0
    Sorry about the spelling im 10 years old!!!
    Dude Yah Ur Rlly That Good.

  12. #27
    That0n3Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,137
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    271
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    I got accepted
    Quotes Hall of Fame

    Quote Originally Posted by martijno0o0 View Post
    ok, i got visual basic 2008 and i got some expirients but i need c++ to make hacks rigth?
    so i need c++ and my question is!?¿? where i dontload it? and is c++ a own program or a update for vb08?

  13. #28
    MixedFury's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    18
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by Emmitt View Post
    I Applied
    apply on you the haxor too

  14. #29
    MixedFury's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    18
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Cold
    MeNoHack But call me Chris

  15. #30
    traceur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Mellow
    I hack. chams alot and wall hack. my name in game is ArchTraceur

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [HELP]elite vision hack
    By sam66 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-14-2008, 11:07 PM
  2. [Tut] Elite vision hack
    By kambo in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-14-2008, 09:55 AM
  3. new HACKING CLAN
    By george567 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-30-2007, 04:50 PM
  4. warrock hacking clan recruiting
    By NoobHackerTryAgain in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-10-2007, 03:48 PM
  5. im making hacking clan
    By ~claw~ in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-29-2007, 05:34 AM

Tags for this Thread