Thread: ~HELLZ~ANGELZ~

Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    DylanOwnsYou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the air, rising higher and higher as I watch you crash.
    Posts
    380
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    82
    My Mood
    Cynical

    ~HELLZ~ANGELZ~

    JOIN US! WE Are AMAZING WITH CLAN WARS!! WE ACCEPT SSG1+ and we like nx

  2. #2
    Mauled's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,430
    Reputation
    212
    Thanks
    196
    My Mood
    Amazed
    yeah i will looking for a clan but i a sgt but really good

  3. #3
    Slipknotn209's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    HELL
    Posts
    843
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    51
    My Mood
    Tired
    Kids who have their parents buy them NX so they can hack fail.
    About 83% of NX users are hackers. The other 17% are just legit idiots who try to be good.
    I was just referring to the you like NX part of course. Other than that I see nothing wrong.

  4. #4
    randomguyme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    mars
    Posts
    24
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Brooding
    ive seen your clan somewhere, but where?

  5. #5
    Slipknotn209's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    HELL
    Posts
    843
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    51
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by randomguyme View Post
    ive seen your clan somewhere, but where?
    You must be thinking about the biker gang Hells Angels. My grandmother used to ride with them, she was a drug addicted biker chick, kinda funny eh?

  6. #6
    DylanOwnsYou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the air, rising higher and higher as I watch you crash.
    Posts
    380
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    82
    My Mood
    Cynical
    LOL sorry dude i didn;'t know it was a gang at the begginging, but sorry lol

  7. #7
    GrayAttack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    186
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    9
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Slipknotn209 View Post
    Kids who have their parents buy them NX so they can hack fail.
    About 83% of NX users are hackers. The other 17% are just legit idiots who try to be good.
    I was just referring to the you like NX part of course. Other than that I see nothing wrong.
    slipknot the band, fails. listen to Bring me the horizon's eyeless verison

    -back on topic , what k/d to join clan? becuz i have an account with 2.50k/d and one with 1.25 k/d

  8. #8
    ZippoFreak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    US
    Posts
    811
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    43
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Lol whats your clan lv and w/l?

  9. #9
    DylanOwnsYou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the air, rising higher and higher as I watch you crash.
    Posts
    380
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    82
    My Mood
    Cynical
    clan lvl 2, kdr to join clan .85+ and ssg1+

  10. #10
    Tynas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    77
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I have a kdr of .85+ ill pm you my CA character name he is a SGM2

Similar Threads

  1. ~HELLZ~ANGELZ~
    By DylanOwnsYou in forum Combat Arms Clan Recruitment & Advertising
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-16-2009, 03:40 AM
  2. ~HELLZ~ANGELZ~
    By DylanOwnsYou in forum Combat Arms Clan Recruitment & Advertising
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-11-2009, 10:08 PM
  3. ~HELLZ~ANGELZ~
    By pozzieman in forum Combat Arms Clan Recruitment & Advertising
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-31-2009, 08:37 PM
  4. ~HELLZ~ANGELZ~
    By deather1995 in forum Combat Arms Clan Recruitment & Advertising
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-28-2009, 08:20 AM

Tags for this Thread