Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 59
  1. #16
    Ryan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,924
    Reputation
    411
    Thanks
    998
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
    Translation: I think If I suckup he might give it to me.
    Owned..

    But damn Legify...nice job.

  2. #17
    A⁴'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I want my minion back /fosho.
    Posts
    4,001
    Reputation
    67
    Thanks
    437
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Malformed video I.D?

  3. #18
    Legify's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    subway
    Posts
    964
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    485
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by BARON View Post
    no not really i dont want hacks for now i dont care if they offer me vip forever free i wont really accept it
    Want it then, oh too bad looks like you dont, I was really gonna give it too you!

  4. #19
    weaselm01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bisbar Village, Russian Federation
    Posts
    1,216
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    290
    My Mood
    Bored
    Legify is no longer releasing things here

    You Fail Legify LOL

    soo IGN g4XOr?

    Kinda hard to tell >.<

    Get some better recording software

    Use Fraps at 60 FPS makes it awesome

  5. #20
    InHuman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    somewhere with alot of girls
    Posts
    10,684
    Reputation
    655
    Thanks
    1,807
    My Mood
    Stressed
    this looks cool
    i remember when you released those one hacks to only a few people
    i was one
    haha

  6. #21
    Legify's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    subway
    Posts
    964
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    485
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by weaselm01 View Post
    Legify is no longer releasing things here

    You Fail Legify LOL

    soo IGN g4XOr?

    Kinda hard to tell >.<

    Get some better recording software

    Use Fraps at 60 FPS makes it awesome
    I used Fraps at 60 FPS FYI, I didnt record sound and I recorded half screen.

    Don't release my IGN if you find it out or ill track you from your IP and bury you in your backyard.

  7. #22
    weaselm01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bisbar Village, Russian Federation
    Posts
    1,216
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    290
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by InHuman View Post
    this looks cool
    i remember when you released those one hacks to only a few people
    i was one
    haha
    Your Still Not Allowed to talk!

    You were adopted and your parents don't love you

    Quote Originally Posted by Legify View Post
    I used Fraps at 60 FPS FYI, I didnt record sound and I recorded half screen.

    Don't release my IGN if you find it out or ill track you from your IP and bury you in your backyard.
    LAWLZ I just found your IGN From the VID..

    Had to record the youtube VID and go frame by frame and zoom in but i gots it

    Good Luck I am Behind Two Proxies >.<

  8. #23
    Legify's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    subway
    Posts
    964
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    485
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by weaselm01 View Post
    Your Still Not Allowed to talk!

    You were adopted and your parents don't love you



    LAWLZ I just found your IGN From the VID..

    Had to record the youtube VID and go frame by frame and zoom in but i gots it

    Good Luck I am Behind Two Proxies >.<
    If you watched on youtube in HD it probably wouldnt be hard, but seriously dont release it, thats my openbeta account I dont wanna lose it.

  9. #24
    weaselm01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bisbar Village, Russian Federation
    Posts
    1,216
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    290
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Legify View Post
    If you watched on youtube in HD it probably wouldnt be hard, but seriously dont release it, thats my openbeta account I dont wanna lose it.
    Nah watching it in HD on youtube didn't do it much justice....

    Name was only semi-distinguishable

    I had to record the VID from youtube

    I won't release your name

  10. #25
    Luke420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Computer :/
    Posts
    6,711
    Reputation
    436
    Thanks
    803
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
    LOL BS. BSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
    yeah bs bs bs lier:P

  11. #26
    cyanmage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    my ign is Deathlygaze , im not that nub with a video on utube, he probably just stole my name.
    Posts
    260
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by cahackerishere View Post
    Legify wats the point of posting a cahook here if u wont give it to anybody but dave and other mods . Why cant u give it to us too?
    Looking for no problems
    He's only posting a video of it, and he probably only wants himself to have it, which is fine since HE made it.

    And the platform is a nice find. =p

  12. #27
    Pixie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Pixie wird wieder steigen.
    Posts
    1,890
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    229
    My Mood
    Fine
    Are you using VIP fly hack?? Any way, doesn't this go in the Combat Arms Glitch section, since this is a glitch some what??

  13. #28
    Legify's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    subway
    Posts
    964
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    485
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by PixieCorp View Post
    Are you using VIP fly hack?? Any way, doesn't this go in the Combat Arms Glitch section, since this is a glitch some what??
    but mah videoz.

    Also no, I got the address for height and used superjump after falling under the map as a zombie in a glitch, then I just flew up =3

  14. #29
    784799's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    63
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    19
    My Mood
    Goofy
    Quote Originally Posted by Legify View Post
    but mah videoz.

    Also no, I got the address for height and used superjump after falling under the map as a zombie in a glitch, then I just flew up =3
    Wait, superjumps unpatched? o-o

    heh... i wish X[ << he will make me happy though ;D

  15. #30
    BARON's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,304
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    514
    Quote Originally Posted by Legify View Post
    but mah videoz.

    Also no, I got the address for height and used superjump after falling under the map as a zombie in a glitch, then I just flew up =3
    Nice Find, This will be a useful glitch too use and survive since they can't get me

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Hidden Microsoft(XP) Install Song
    By mostwanted in forum Programming Tutorials
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-11-2009, 05:36 AM
  2. Stife Chams Tut And Hidden AIMBOT!
    By ModaFoca in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 09-13-2008, 04:23 AM
  3. [RELEASE]Hidden 1.3
    By jeffrey1 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 02-26-2008, 08:51 PM
  4. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 09-07-2007, 03:25 PM
  5. hidden folders
    By deathmore in forum Hack Requests
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-04-2007, 06:03 PM

Tags for this Thread