Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    t-bomb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    australia
    Posts
    30
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    49
    My Mood
    Happy

    Talking AN EASIER GUIDE ON HOW TO GLITCH, TAP, LESS LAG AND ANTI VIRUSES

    PLEASE DON"T LEECH OFF OF YOUR OWN PEERS. THE FOLLOWING GUIDE WAS LEECHED FROM TRUNKY -User1
    [GLITCHING]

    1. Some pointers:

    Well firstly I usually use a knife because its easier to sprint and most of the glitches are performed with a knife . Secondly try not to be seen by anyone because you are very visible by either your team mates or people on the other team, and if they do see you they will either kick you or try and do it them selves.


    2.Some Ways To Avoid Being Caught Glitching:

    A Way To Avoid Being Caught Glitching, Is To Get A Couple Of Deaths Before You Glitch into a Spot, so at the end of the Game, The Other Players don't think that you are "Glitching" or Some People Might Think that You have a "God Mode Hack" If You Have no Deaths. If You have 40 Kills and 0 Deaths Then You Will Be Reported by other players or even Banned. If You Get Like 40 Kills and 10 Deaths or Something around that, then It Won't Be as obvious. Another Way to Reduce the chance of being caught is to Get Upgraded Gear/Camo Outfits so that It Is Harder For People to see you. This is not a very good way unless you have found a Glitch in Overdose (Quarantine) Where People need To Find You. One More Way to Avoid Being Caught is to Get into a Glitch Where you can Kill Yourself, or Just Walk off and Edge and Die. This Enables you to Get Deaths Whenever You Like, Just Like I Said Before, and Your Excuse can be that your Computer is Lagging and You Keep Falling Through the Map, If Anyone Asks.

    4. How To Glitch!.

    Now this is a very important part to read so Don't Just Skip to This Part, There is Valuable Info In The Paragraphs Above. To Find A Glitch, You Must Search. Find A Right Angled Corner and Look At it from one side, so that you only see One of the Walls. Then, Make Sure You are About 3-4 Steps away from the wall. Knife A Couple Of Times and then Sprint Towards the Corner, with Your Cross-hair to the Right or Left of the Corner so That it is JUST On The Wall,Keep Sprinting (Although It Will Seem Like You Aren't Doing Anything and you are just Running Into A Wall, But you Are Wrong. Keep Running and Knifing for about 3 Seconds and then You Will Start to See Outside the Map (Depending on the Glitch and Map, They Will Be in different Places on your screen) You Will Start to Move Forward now. Keep Running and Eventually you will Drop into the Glitch.

    Some Glitches Require Different Methods; Like this: First Hop Onto the Crate (A Box Or Some Thing Like That Which has a Right Angled Bottom) Go To the Corner, and Move around (Left, Right, Back and Forwards) Then Start Crouching While you do it. Soon enough you will Drop into the Glitch, and you can Own. Note: You Probably Have to Crouch While you are in it because The Enemy Might be able to See You.

    5. Some key things For Reducing Lag .

    Firstly Download "GameBooster". Download it, Install It, Run It, And Then Choose "Switch To Gaming Mode" This Stops Some Programs that you wont need to be using during the game you are playing.

    Secondly, I Recommend that you De-Fragment Your computer. Go to My Computer. Then Right click on C Drive Click Properties. Go to the "Tools" Tab and Click "Defragment" Now. This May Take A Long time, So Leave Your Computer on While you are Away.

    Thirdly, You Should Try To Get As Close as you Can to Your Internet Modem so that the Connection is "Excellent", or use a Ethernet Cable, to Make your Internet A lot Faster. Another Way To Reduce Lagg is to Go to "Settings" While in Combat Arms and Changing the "Gamma" To about 30. This makes the Screen Brighter and Reduces Lag. Also Change The Graphics/ to Low. This Obviously makes it Faster. If You Are Going to use Wallhacks, Chams, Or Any Other Hacks, this May affect you lag. Mostly chams, because It Adds More Colour to the Screen. Try To Avoid using Chams if you don't Want Lag (But this might be good for glitching :P). Wallhack Gives Much Less Lag, and Is Just as Good. Obviously a Speed Hack Will Affect you Lag a lot.

    Also Note: These Tips for Reducing Lag, and are Mostly for Laptops, because Desktop Computers Don't Normally Have as Much Lag. And the Last Way to Reduce lots of Lag is to Move the Texture Files From
    Your Nexon\Combat Arms\Game Folder to your Nexon\Combat Arms\Game\BMG Folder. The Texture Files Are TEXFX.rez TEXTUREEFFECTGROUPS.rez TEXTURES.rez TEXTURESCRIPTS.rez I Highly Recommend This One. It Works Like chams. What it does is, Is Makes All Textures White, leaving only the Soldiers with Texture. It Also Makes it way Easier to See the Enemy Because they stand out.

    6. Some Tips for Getting rid Of Viruses (From Downloading Hacks).

    I Would Recommend the Following Anti-Viruses to Scan Your Computer.
    1. Sophos Anti Virus 2009 (Good for quick scans)
    2. AVG Anti Virus 2009 (I use this and is the best thing I have ever done :P)
    3. CA Anti Virus 2008 (this is alright but I wouldn't really use this)
    4. Norton Anti Virus 2009 (when I used this my whole computer froze, so I wouldn't use this one
    Make Sure You Set Up A Full Scan, After The Scan, Go To The Quarantined Items and Select Them, (Or you Can Manually Find the file. Delete The File (Works Both Ways) do this For All the Quarantined Items and your System should be Virus Free. If Not, Try One of the Other Anti-Viruses.

    [HACKING AND TAPPING]

    1. Some Hacking Pointers.

    Firstly Make Sure That You Save Your Hack Somewhere Easy When You First Download It, Because it just makes it easier to Find, If it is a virus and needs to be Deleted. I Recommend Putting it on your Desktop. Once You Know that it Works. Lets Say You Are Downloading the "The Ultimate vista hack pack" By "ddd555" (This is just an Example, I'm Not Sure if they Actually work. I'm Not Trying them. So you've Downloaded "The Ultimate vista hack pack" Now Extract the File to Your Desktop. Open the File and run The Hacks, However they Work. Go into Combat Arms and See If The Hacks Work. Most Hacks Either Use "Insert" Button or NumPad 1,2,3,4 or they work by themselves.
    If The Hacks Don't Work, You Should Try Changing The Compatibility Modes For "Engine.exe" And Also for the Hack.

    2. Hacking Information Hacking
    Hacking Information Hacking is Basically changing The Values of Some Things, Such as Where People Are in the Map (OPK's and Chams, Wallhacks) Or Displays Such as Crosshairs and Text Changers. Also, There Are Aim-bots, but They are Part of the V.I.P Hack. It Was uploaded onto MPGH for about 5 Minutes and I Was Really Lucky and Got It!.

    Chams.

    Chams Enables You To see Other Players (Enemies and Ally's) Through Walls. You can See them in a Variety Of Different Colours, and Normally there is One Colour Set for Behind Walls and Then In Front of Walls, To Make it Easier To See If they Are In front or Behind.

    OPK.

    An OPK Hack enables you to See All of the Enemy Players In front of you. This is not a very Usfull Hack in the Long-Term Because you Will Get Kicked From Lots of Games and You will Probably Get Banned But a good time to use it is in knife only game :P.

    Aimbot.

    Basically, An Aimbot Aims Automatically at the Enemies body or head in some cases. Depending on how good the Aimbot is, It Might Notice Them Through Walls, Or It Might only Notice them when Their Heads are in Sight. Some Aim-bots Shoot Automatically, and the ones that I have do so, But you have to be careful because some people will notice that you are hacking and will either kick or report you or in some cases do both .

    3. Information on Tapping.

    Tapping is Basically Stopping Your Internet For About 20-30 Seconds and while Reconnecting, you can Run Around, and Shoot People in the Head. They Will Not Be Moving, and they won't die When You Shoot them, but once you have Reconnected, They Will All Die, And Depending on how many people You Shoot, You can Get Double Kills, Multi Kills, Ultra Kills, Fantastics and Unbelievables

    4. Some Tips For Tapping.

    When Tapping Make sure You find a Safe Spot Where You can Hide, and not get killed, because While you are Tapping, The Enemy can Still Come and Kill You, even though you will be frozen. When Tapping, Make Sure If You Throw A Grenade, That You Know where it is, and Try not go near it, because When you Re-connect, you can kill yourself.

    5. How To Tapp.

    Firstly, Find A Good Hiding Spot, I Only Recommend Tapping For Elimination because It Doesnt really do much for the Other Game Types. Also, you Can't Tapp Fireteam. Quickly Disconnect Your Internet (You Might Have to Pull Out Your Ethernet, Or Turn Off Your Wireless, depending on the Connection Type) Then, Run Around and Fire A Couple Of Rounds In The Enemies Heads, Throw A Grenade into their Base, and Start Running Back To Your Base (This is the Best Way to do it) While You are Running Back Towards Your Base, It Will suddenly Pop Up With "Unbeblievable" Or "Fantastic" Or How Many Kills your Got in one. And That Is basically How You Tapp and remember Have Fun!

    6. Tapping Difficulties and Maintenance

    Make Sure that You Only Tapp 2-3 Times in a Game, Because you can get Disconnected from the Server. You Will Have to Close Combat Arms through the Control Panel, Because it will appear to be "Not Responding" Oh and Another Thing to remember - Tapping Is an Obvious Thing, People can Notice it very easily, so this is another reason why you should Only do it Every now and Then. Make Sure that You don't Get Kicked because you can Get Reported and Banned As Well. The Reason it can be so Obvious, is because Everyone is just running around, and then Suddenly you get an Unbelievable, and they all Die.


    Extra

    [STRATEGIES]

    This is only for junk flea :P

    Junk Flea

    Alpha: What You do is start going out the front way, to the Left. If there are any enemies coming from behind the "L" Shaped Block Thing (Both Sides) Then Make sure you kill them. A good way is to Throw a Grenade, because normally they hide in there to Reload. Once You Have Killed Any Attacking Enemies, Go Back into the Shelter Of Your Base and Reload. Then, Start Moving out, Go around the "L" Shaped Box to the Left side. Hide against the Container that you see when you start walking around. Hide Right in the Corner. I Recommend you have a Good gun for this next Part.

    Basically just Hide behind the Pole, and wait, and when an Enemy Comes, Should their Faces Off LOL. Once you run out of Ammo, Throw A Grenade near the Bravo Base (That is if you didn't already throw one before, or if you have a Grenade Pack Thing) Once you die, Just Repeat It Again, and if you want to chage it up a bit, you can go through the bottom tunnel and throw some nades into the bravo base. Once, I got an Unbelievable from doing that hehe :P

    Bravo: If You Are in Bravo, You should go through the side exit when you spawn, and then go over to where the tank is, and go to the "L" shaped block, (the same one as in the Alpha Strategy) And Hide there, but dont hide against the Container this time, hide againts the "L" Shaped Block in the Corner. When the Alpha Team come, you can shoot their faces off. Warning: Watch out for flying Grenades! Another thing you can do is hide behind the Container and prop your self up a little with the little pipe ledge thing. You Will be able to See and aim at the Enemy and Kill them, and they will only be able to see your head, so you have a way better chance. Also you can throw Grenades into the Alpha Base from there to Get Double Kills and Whatever. Also, Another strategy is to go out the front entrance and hide behind the Container there. Its a Small Space. If you are using Chams or a Wallhack, this works way better. Basically you come out and kill someone when they come near. Use a Powerful gun, so that you kill them faster, and you won't lose a much health. Then you can Get More Kills and Less Deaths

    Thank me if I Helped You :P

    Thanks IHolyElement for the Sick Sig :P
    Last edited by User1; 09-15-2009 at 10:11 AM.

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to t-bomb For This Useful Post:

    andy5278 (11-14-2009),JUNIERTHEKILLER (10-23-2012)

  3. #2
    Melikepie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,653
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    131
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I congrats you on your hard work you wanna shorten it a bit XD Kinda long

  4. #3
    t-bomb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    australia
    Posts
    30
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    49
    My Mood
    Happy
    yer i know lol but thanks anyways :P


    PLEASE thanks me if i helped though :P

  5. #4
    Trunky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Melb 4 Life.
    Posts
    2,211
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    275
    My Mood
    Angry
    Fuck you Tristan You are a Fucking Choob!
    Everyone He Copied Mine!!!
    OMFG
    BANNED!

    Look at my List of Anti-Virus's and His:
    Fuck you Trist You douche

    Mine is Just Way longer and way better

    But Yeah It's Copied Look: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/186-combat...uide-read.html

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Trunky For This Useful Post:

    _Siniister (10-08-2009)

  7. #5
    User1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Above the influence
    Posts
    4,085
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Respect other member's work and don't leech off of other members >.<

    /Close.

    *Resists flaming
    Any donations would help


    Quote Originally Posted by Bombsaway707

    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood

    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by Alby-kun


    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by Ali

    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by CodeDemon
    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by Jussofresh View Post
    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1!
    [21:13] CoderNever: HOLY SHIT ITS USER1!
    Yes it is me... Yup Yup




Similar Threads

  1. HOW TO: post a thread with hack and anti-virus
    By slickick in forum WarRock Discussions
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-06-2009, 09:53 AM
  2. Soldier Front: How to glitch again!
    By gbitz in forum Soldier Front Hacks
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 03-26-2009, 02:13 AM
  3. How to Glitch in Two towers?
    By Mat17 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-20-2008, 08:50 PM
  4. How to Glitch in Two towers?
    By Mat17 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 09-02-2008, 07:12 AM
  5. How to glitch on Soldier Front?
    By slimball2001 in forum Programming Tutorial Requests
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-09-2008, 06:46 PM

Tags for this Thread