Thanks for the post Kiwi. I was never sure why I sometimes had 600 and then other times 300. By the way, what's y'alls stats on quarantine mode? I have 411 infections, 82 matches survived as a human and 14 infections slayed. I finally got bored of it.
Well, There's several things that can affect a infections HP. Heavy Vest users get 750 hp, Like Scorpian, Most Murcs and Viper get 700 hp, Standard Medium vest HP Light vest users get 450 or 400 i can't Remember, But anyway Thank me if i helped!
Here's the stats from the Combat Arms wiki page. (Let me know if I can link it here.)
* are immune to poison/toxicity
* are immune to water/drowning damage
* are immune to height damage/falling.
* are immune to flashes/bright lights.
* have high speeds (Faster then Viper or the Light Vest & Military Bandanna combination)
* have 2.5x the stamina of a normal human.
* are rather resistant to bullet damage. (The current maximum is 6-15.)
* are moderately vulnerable to melee damage (Though melee damage is extremely discouraged, as the human will easily become infected)
* are moderately vulnerable to explosives and fire damage (These weapons are the best choice if a human wishes to kill a zombie)
* have extra hp depending on the vest and the type of infected:
o Light Vest- 450 hp for a Host infection and 225 hp for a normal infection.
o Medium Vest- 600 hp for a Host infection and 300 hp for a normal infection.
o Heavy Vest- 800 hp for a Host infection and 425 hp for a normal infection.
I hope I helped.
Last edited by 0terminater0; 12-08-2009 at 10:09 PM.