Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 72
  1. #1
    shootout71342's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    73
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Relaxed

    Talking Make Your Own Glitch Key

    Its easy go to a common glitching spot and rapidly press prtscr-
    sysRq
    and a 15% chance of you suiciding but a 85% chance of you making it and living!!! it worked for me soooo many times. this is really great for that warhead glitch in that storage box thingy and great for two tower glitches and junk fl........ RoCk 0n

  2. #2
    zmansquared's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Kickin it at Microsoft
    Posts
    2,088
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    221
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Never tried that, i dont think it will work. that takes a screen shot of the page.
    Need Help With Coding or Something??? MSN me
    zmansquared@hotmail.com


    I am the one and only Microsoft Fag!!!

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Arhk
    All games should be hacked, if we don't do it someone else will. Hackers force the progress, of better programming methods.
    ~


    Take this Pic everyone!



    next-

  3. #3
    Seth's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In The Thread
    Posts
    3,685
    Reputation
    25
    Thanks
    621
    If you press it quickly it lags slow computers/
    She paints a pretty picture, but the story has a twist, the paint brush is a razor, and the canvas is her wrist.

  4. #4
    Dreamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    8,755
    Reputation
    333
    Thanks
    1,451
    My Mood
    Breezy
    lol thats what i used when the waverider glitch was non patched where you could go in the water
    Resource Team: Feb/5/2012 - May/5/2012
    Middleman: April/25/2012 - September/16/12


  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dreamer For This Useful Post:

    ploxmyjuice (12-29-2009),RL77LUC (02-17-2010)

  6. #5
    Katie_Perry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,089
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    175
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Thats rubbish.

    Spamming hotkeys?

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Katie_Perry For This Useful Post:

    mcbbcm (03-03-2010),msigal2 (12-12-2009)

  8. #6
    Preemo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    I remember the waverider glitch It was awesome Wish somone found a new way to do that

  9. #7
    -yuasuka-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    25
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    That would be sick

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to -yuasuka- For This Useful Post:

    mcbbcm (03-03-2010)

  11. #8
    Shocking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your pants.
    Posts
    4,116
    Reputation
    112
    Thanks
    1,027
    My Mood
    Shocked
    This doesn't work on my computer. Lols, all i got was a whole long list of combat arm screenshots.

  12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shocking For This Useful Post:

    beejoe (01-07-2010),mcbbcm (03-03-2010),reptahhr (12-24-2009)

  13. #9
    doommach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    WoW - Herpyourderp - Barthilas - oceanic
    Posts
    441
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    21
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Shocking View Post
    This doesn't work on my computer. Lols, all i got was a whole long list of combat arm screenshots.
    thats kos ur computer isnt a piece of shit like his... LOL
    u can try opnening a bunch of word documents in background to lagg ur game then try prt scr and then alt tab out and close em once u in glitch

    NOTE: diff computers need more or less word documents than others depening on how good ur computer is

  14. #10
    shootout71342's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    73
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    lol guys i know it takes screenshot but then later on delete them this sooo work im not playin .....

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to shootout71342 For This Useful Post:

    mcbbcm (03-03-2010)

  16. #11
    FlashDrive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    162
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    12
    This wont work out to well.

  17. #12
    bacon829's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    193
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    36
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Ummm... This has been known for a while, and releases are downloads. Whatever. Go on with your rubbish... I don't care.

  18. #13
    CrustyObama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under a Rock
    Posts
    1,210
    Reputation
    89
    Thanks
    210
    My Mood
    Amused
    Title is so misleading... Lol
    .





    ˙˙˙sʞɔɐɥ

  19. #14
    xxnacnudxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    h***hnftg
    Posts
    49
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Preemo View Post
    I remember the waverider glitch It was awesome Wish somone found a new way to do that
    that waverider glitch......ahhhh...............back in the days......

  20. #15
    Mhawk1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    66
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Cool
    Prt Scrn makes u lagg a lil so u can lagg into the glich

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Making ur own Glitch key
    By shootout71342 in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-08-2009, 11:13 PM
  2. Make Your own Cross hairs
    By llvengancell in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-28-2007, 01:12 AM
  3. Make your own Warrock Cross hairs!!
    By llvengancell in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-26-2007, 11:59 PM
  4. How to make your own radiostation?
    By nasir91 in forum General
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-30-2007, 08:25 AM