Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 17
  1. #1
    AKPLAYER11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Blah

    Exclamation account banned on combatarms

    Is there any way i can get it un ban if so please reply to this post

  2. #2
    rcheli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    San Marino
    Posts
    303
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    25
    My Mood
    Amused
    Idk depends on what you did. If you were playing legit and was reported by noobs for being pro then I guess you can go to Nexon's website and file a ticket. Worked for me :P
    And to show how much Nexon fails, I was chamming, no recoiling and no spreading :3 Nexon fails BAD
    XBox Live: LeftTundra CombatArms: Vietpowa
    You've got to love MPGH
    San Marino High School Titan Football!

    A rookie pirate joins the pirate crew, the captain, worried asks the rookie if he had any questions.
    Rookie: Captain, what do we do if we have the "urge"?
    Captain: You see that barrel over there with the little hole? You use that to overcome your "urge". But you can't use the barrel on Thrusdays.
    Rookie: Why can't I do it on Thrusdays?
    Captain: Cause Thrusdays is your turn in the barrel!

    I'm not racist, I just like a good laugh
    What is the difference between a canoe and a jew?
    A canoe tips. //
    Go Steelers!

  3. #3
    misa08123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Grumpy

    unbanned

    well i filed a ticket and they unbenned my account do that add me ign kidryu

  4. #4
    h4x0rswln is back's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    415
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    84
    My Mood
    Cynical
    log into nexon.net.

    click support, click customer support on the drop down.

    click log a ticket.

    log a ticket. use lots of detail explaining how you DIDN'T HACK(lie of course)

    use good grammar, type at least 6 paragraphs, explain how you want to be unbanned because you want to buy NX.(lie)

    tell them they are awesome, they dont fail like everyone says,(actually not a lie, they dont fail, if they failed combat arms wouldn't be so bad ass compared to shit games like crossfire) and thanks them for reading.

    wait 2-5 weeks for a reply, and hope you get unbanned.


    out of 10 accounts banned and logged, one was unbanned, and it took a month.


    so don't expect it to work, but it's you're only real hope.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to h4x0rswln is back For This Useful Post:

    rcheli (12-28-2009)

  6. #5
    rcheli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    San Marino
    Posts
    303
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    25
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by h4x0rswln is back View Post
    log into nexon.net.

    click support, click customer support on the drop down.

    click log a ticket.

    log a ticket. use lots of detail explaining how you DIDN'T HACK(lie of course)

    use good grammar, type at least 6 paragraphs, explain how you want to be unbanned because you want to buy NX.(lie)

    tell them they are awesome, they dont fail like everyone says,(actually not a lie, they dont fail, if they failed combat arms wouldn't be so bad ass compared to shit games like crossfire) and thanks them for reading.

    wait 2-5 weeks for a reply, and hope you get unbanned.


    out of 10 accounts banned and logged, one was unbanned, and it took a month.


    so don't expect it to work, but it's you're only real hope.
    Well explained XD +Thanks
    XBox Live: LeftTundra CombatArms: Vietpowa
    You've got to love MPGH
    San Marino High School Titan Football!

    A rookie pirate joins the pirate crew, the captain, worried asks the rookie if he had any questions.
    Rookie: Captain, what do we do if we have the "urge"?
    Captain: You see that barrel over there with the little hole? You use that to overcome your "urge". But you can't use the barrel on Thrusdays.
    Rookie: Why can't I do it on Thrusdays?
    Captain: Cause Thrusdays is your turn in the barrel!

    I'm not racist, I just like a good laugh
    What is the difference between a canoe and a jew?
    A canoe tips. //
    Go Steelers!

  7. #6
    NuB_GhOsT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,083
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    60
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Worked For Me But Then I Got IP Banned :S
    I Changed My IP Though XD
    Suck on that Nexon

  8. #7
    rcheli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    San Marino
    Posts
    303
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    25
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by NuB_GhOsT View Post
    Worked For Me But Then I Got IP Banned :S
    I Changed My IP Though XD
    Suck on that Nexon
    Nexon is trash ._. Last month I recall there was like about 5 or more pubs released? ROFL Nexon...fail :X
    XBox Live: LeftTundra CombatArms: Vietpowa
    You've got to love MPGH
    San Marino High School Titan Football!

    A rookie pirate joins the pirate crew, the captain, worried asks the rookie if he had any questions.
    Rookie: Captain, what do we do if we have the "urge"?
    Captain: You see that barrel over there with the little hole? You use that to overcome your "urge". But you can't use the barrel on Thrusdays.
    Rookie: Why can't I do it on Thrusdays?
    Captain: Cause Thrusdays is your turn in the barrel!

    I'm not racist, I just like a good laugh
    What is the difference between a canoe and a jew?
    A canoe tips. //
    Go Steelers!

  9. #8
    bv104811's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    fuck you
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0

    banned

    ok well, my friend gave me his account info to level him up. and than i was spamming spamming and spamming in clan chat. well one of the clan admins told that his friend was a gm. well i was spamming that i was my clan leader which i am not. so he told me his friend "gm" could ban my leader. is that even possible?

  10. #9
    bv104811's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    fuck you
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by bv104811 View Post
    ok well, my friend gave me his account info to level him up. and than i was spamming spamming and spamming in clan chat. well one of the clan admins told that his friend was a gm. well i was spamming that i was my clan leader which i am not. so he told me his friend "gm" could ban my leader. is that even possible?
    oh and u cant ban another person that is hacking on another account on another computer.

  11. #10
    bv104811's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    fuck you
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by bv104811 View Post
    oh and u cant ban another person that is hacking on another account on another computer.
    im only saying this cause i dont know how to post a thread.

  12. #11
    alohadude123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    211
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    14
    My Mood
    Bored
    but greatfullded never got banned,
    when my main got banned i sent them a support ticket and i haven't got a reply since...

  13. #12
    franzyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right There.
    Posts
    608
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    73
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by NuB_GhOsT View Post
    Worked For Me But Then I Got IP Banned :S
    I Changed My IP Though XD
    Suck on that Nexon
    lollll... changin ip's ma easy

  14. #13
    Saferas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dunno
    Posts
    269
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    21
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Bumped from 2 weeks..

  15. #14
    Dr.Dental's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aus
    Posts
    4,197
    Reputation
    180
    Thanks
    545
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by bv104811 View Post
    im only saying this cause i dont know how to post a thread.
    I smell banhammer after triple post and bumps.

  16. #15
    Kevin Rudd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Parliament House, Canberra, Australia
    Posts
    2,117
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    124
    you can unban urself by hackign the nexon servers.. good luck on not getting arrested
    Quote Originally Posted by -James View Post
    If i suck your cock everyday can i get a government job?

    Gillard = Communist
    "Australia stands ready to provide any assistance, such as energy assistance, bilateral development or any safeguard expertise that we may be able to offer


    KEVIN RUDD FOR MM-NEW LEADERSHIP

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. SEA ban from CombatArms?
    By darence94 in forum General
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-05-2008, 01:41 AM
  2. account banned
    By bloqueado93 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-23-2008, 07:09 PM
  3. get account banned
    By lilbear07 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 11-24-2007, 01:40 AM
  4. LMAO - All 8 Of My Accounts Banned:P
    By sirbannedalot in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-27-2007, 09:35 AM
  5. account ban
    By josser in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-13-2007, 06:08 PM