Thread: L96A1 precision

Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    nerdz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    41
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2

    L96A1 precision

    Hi !!

    In game, i often have a problem with my L96A1. Exemple, in snow valley when i scope somebody who is far, my bullet don't hit exactly where i aimed. So i need a answer to know why.

    Thanks

  2. #2
    juanrineytor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Moo-chang
    Posts
    3,398
    Reputation
    0
    Thanks
    195
    My Mood
    Amused
    The range of the weapon.

  3. #3
    nerdz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    41
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Ok so which Sniper Rifle have a good range ?

  4. #4
    CRUSTY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ._.
    Posts
    8,016
    Reputation
    161
    Thanks
    497
    My Mood
    Pensive
    The m24 is the most accurate but it isnt a 1 hit kill

  5. #5
    Alby-kun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    你是黑人嗎?
    Posts
    4,286
    Reputation
    39
    Thanks
    428
    My Mood
    Fine
    OR... If you use a no spread hack. You can pretty much keep walking and shoot super far and it'll hit right in the crosshair's center
    E.M.C.: ♫3@T M0∂Я ¢4TZ♫

  6. #6
    Shocking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your pants.
    Posts
    4,116
    Reputation
    112
    Thanks
    1,027
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Every gun has it's pro's and con's. If you don't mind wasting a little bit of gp a day, try them out one by one. I like the l96A1 the most, although it can be really inaccurate at times, most of my kills are from the l96A1. I'm just a snyper, i even sometimes go against people with primary weapons. Cause its a l96A1 missing is a thing you shouldn't get used to. I aim to win, i play to win, i thrive on wins.

    But yeah its just l96A1 gets inaccurate on far ranges. Especially on snow valley, everything is far.

  7. #7
    NuB_GhOsT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,083
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    60
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Like Shocking I'm a Sniper and around 90% of my kills are from the L96A1 and the other 10% was from my M24, M9 And My Pistol

    And Worst thing about the L9 is the accuracy
    If it had the best accuracy in the game you would get killed every time you went near a window or went out in the open ....

Similar Threads

  1. L96A1... Newb weapon.. Or total PWNAGE?
    By ClanTag in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 106
    Last Post: 01-12-2010, 06:06 PM
  2. For You L96A1 Users
    By Ryan in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 78
    Last Post: 12-23-2009, 03:48 AM
  3. L96A1 Weapon Switch?
    By mentono in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 09-06-2009, 10:08 PM
  4. M4A1 Sopmod or L96A1 Black Magmum
    By Truly Free in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 08-01-2009, 01:30 PM
  5. Precise of an invitation code !!!
    By Zehzin in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-18-2006, 01:00 AM