Thread: [Aimbot]

Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    bodboy12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0

    [Aimbot]

    I was surfing threw the website, and the net. Their are no pub aimbot's working? are they all vip if so how much does VIP cost here for an aimbot.
    Like if I want to buy a lifetime Subscription.

  2. #2
    Bombsaway707's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Gym
    Posts
    8,817
    Reputation
    791
    Thanks
    3,947
    My Mood
    Amused
    There are no public aimbots out right now. MPGH sells VIP that includes an aimbot for $20 a month.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Bombsaway707 For This Useful Post:

    bodboy12 (04-11-2010)

  4. #3
    bodboy12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    What about One Shot Kill hack do they provide that? Also teleport hack

  5. #4
    ~G36E~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,620
    Reputation
    57
    Thanks
    424
    My Mood
    Amused
    We have Remote kill. It kills everyone in the room.

    And no Telekill.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to ~G36E~ For This Useful Post:

    bodboy12 (04-11-2010)

  7. #5
    bodboy12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Sound's good is that for VIP only? My final question is their only a subscription for 1 month or can you buy for a longer period etc..

  8. #6
    Clo239's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Fort Myers, Florida
    Posts
    460
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    43
    My Mood
    Bored
    i think its only 20 a month no longer



    urs 8===================D

    mine 8=D

    who will win lol




  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Clo239 For This Useful Post:

    bodboy12 (04-12-2010)

  10. #7
    bodboy12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Thank you all for your support. I will be buying the hack in the upcoming week or so. I just am a little puzzled here:
    FTG Combat Arms [NA & EU] VIP (Updated: MAR 6TH 2010) (New Update) - Full Throttle Gamers

    This thread show's their's such a feature as "anti-kick" yet on these forum's it doesen't show the picture with anti-kick so i'm wondering if that's avaible with the hack at the moment.

  11. #8
    041681's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hidden Leaf-fighting for Sakura Chan's heart
    Posts
    455
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Bored
    wut about if the vip hack get patched what happens to the people currently purchasing for that month plz explain cause i am also interested in vip xD

  12. #9
    Clo239's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Fort Myers, Florida
    Posts
    460
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    43
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by bodboy12 View Post
    Thank you all for your support. I will be buying the hack in the upcoming week or so. I just am a little puzzled here:
    FTG Combat Arms [NA & EU] VIP (Updated: MAR 6TH 2010) (New Update) - Full Throttle Gamers

    This thread show's their's such a feature as "anti-kick" yet on these forum's it doesen't show the picture with anti-kick so i'm wondering if that's avaible with the hack at the moment.
    im not really sure 100 percent but i think anti kick was patched not perma but just for right now. correct me if im wrong ok lol



    urs 8===================D

    mine 8=D

    who will win lol




  13. #10
    IDEALPRETTYBOY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ︻┳テ=一
    Posts
    63
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Clo239 View Post
    im not really sure 100 percent but i think anti kick was patched not perma but just for right now. correct me if im wrong ok lol
    i believe anti kick is actually server sided and is no longer available also i m pretty sure that if vip is patched they give u credit/extended time for however long it is down.

  14. #11
    Clo239's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Fort Myers, Florida
    Posts
    460
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    43
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by IDEALPRETTYBOY View Post
    i believe anti kick is actually server sided and is no longer available also i m pretty sure that if vip is patched they give u credit/extended time for however long it is down.
    anti kick is server sided i already know that but some people still had it working and im not sure if its still working or gone forever



    urs 8===================D

    mine 8=D

    who will win lol




  15. #12
    Darklure321's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Wassup everyone? btw just so ya know i just joined like an hour ago XDDD

  16. #13
    budman821's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    356
    Reputation
    5
    Thanks
    83
    Quote Originally Posted by Darklure321 View Post
    Wassup everyone? btw just so ya know i just joined like an hour ago XDDD
    Now you gonna get banned for spamming./

  17. #14
    SviperS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Im On A Boat 8D
    Posts
    442
    Reputation
    39
    Thanks
    23
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Vip rules BUY IT hehe only if you want
    Thanks me if i help you :P

Similar Threads

  1. GBWC Aimbot
    By Super-Man in forum GunBound Hacks / Bots
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-05-2010, 06:49 PM
  2. Hacks for Warrock (Aimbot, Wallhack)
    By Clarity in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 01-19-2006, 06:30 PM
  3. [SEARCHING] Color Aimbot v3
    By stfustfu in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-13-2006, 03:51 AM
  4. GPS Aimbot
    By Paolo1993 in forum Hack Requests
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-09-2006, 04:10 AM
  5. America's Army aimbot
    By garebear in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-30-2005, 05:52 PM