Thread: nexfail

Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Kevin Rudd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Parliament House, Canberra, Australia
    Posts
    2,117
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    124

    nexfail

    welll... my hack dcd me and now im stuck at the connecting to server plz wait at the ch selection screen.
    its not the hack as its dcd me before.
    Quote Originally Posted by -James View Post
    If i suck your cock everyday can i get a government job?

    Gillard = Communist
    "Australia stands ready to provide any assistance, such as energy assistance, bilateral development or any safeguard expertise that we may be able to offer


    KEVIN RUDD FOR MM-NEW LEADERSHIP

  2. #2
    Vizz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Five ★'s
    Posts
    3,245
    Reputation
    112
    Thanks
    1,968
    My Mood
    Bored
    What's your OS?
    Tried using a CA Cleaner?
    Turn your Firewall/AVGN off then try.
    Restart your computer.
    Does it D/C without hacks?

  3. #3
    BossMan.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    BossWorld
    Posts
    3,314
    Reputation
    51
    Thanks
    419
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Suspicious. You don't normally type like the usual Kevin Rudd.



  4. #4
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by Project_ZZ View Post
    Suspicious. You don't normally type like the usual Kevin Rudd.
    Yup it doesn't seem like him. This is a screenshot from before when he sent me PM.

  5. #5
    Kevin Rudd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Parliament House, Canberra, Australia
    Posts
    2,117
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    124
    nevermind me, looks like nexon just has a grudge against me
    @project_zz : when i get pissed i type a lot faster.
    damn it naruto you didnt have to show that...
    Quote Originally Posted by -James View Post
    If i suck your cock everyday can i get a government job?

    Gillard = Communist
    "Australia stands ready to provide any assistance, such as energy assistance, bilateral development or any safeguard expertise that we may be able to offer


    KEVIN RUDD FOR MM-NEW LEADERSHIP

  6. #6
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Rudd View Post
    nevermind me, looks like nexon just has a grudge against me
    @project_zz : when i get pissed i type a lot faster.
    damn it naruto you didnt have to show that...
    Lol sorry coz the way you type has changed a lot

  7. #7
    Kevin Rudd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Parliament House, Canberra, Australia
    Posts
    2,117
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    124
    LOL ROFL Rage o.o r3nd2m , no wait, thats not even right. lol, im no good at this.
    Quote Originally Posted by -James View Post
    If i suck your cock everyday can i get a government job?

    Gillard = Communist
    "Australia stands ready to provide any assistance, such as energy assistance, bilateral development or any safeguard expertise that we may be able to offer


    KEVIN RUDD FOR MM-NEW LEADERSHIP