Thread: i was banned

Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    Megahax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    43
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Bitchy

    Unhappy i was banned

    so im making a ticket right now but i dont know what summery i should put down what should i put down?

  2. #2
    Obama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Black house
    Posts
    22,197
    Reputation
    870
    Thanks
    6,071
    My Mood
    Cool
    Account ban or ip ban?

  3. #3
    Clo239's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Fort Myers, Florida
    Posts
    460
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    43
    My Mood
    Bored
    prolly account if its account and u haven't spent 100000000000000 dollars in nx then just give up they will give lame excuses



    urs 8===================D

    mine 8=D

    who will win lol




  4. #4
    Megahax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    43
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
    Account ban or ip ban?
    Account if it was IP a GM on combat arms would of get me

  5. #5
    Megahax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    43
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Bitchy

    Unhappy

    Quote Originally Posted by Clo239 View Post
    prolly account if its account and u haven't spent 100000000000000 dollars in nx then just give up they will give lame excuses
    sorry for double post but im depressed
    I did spend atleast $500 so i cant give it up

  6. #6
    Clo239's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Fort Myers, Florida
    Posts
    460
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    43
    My Mood
    Bored
    0_o

    really 500 dollars and you hacked on this account well they prolly won't give it back if they caught u red handed hacking but send them a message askin politly y u were banned and tell them how much money and time u spent on this account

    0_o

    500 really thats a shit load

    btw i played breadnmilk yesterday got 2 headshots he qq's and kicked me



    urs 8===================D

    mine 8=D

    who will win lol




  7. #7
    willrulz188's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ohio?
    Posts
    1,786
    Reputation
    35
    Thanks
    231
    My Mood
    Amazed
    just create a different account I have about 7 of them and got 5 banned for perm

    it happens

    I have a prim account where I dont hack just mod (it got a perm gun)

    here is a tip dont do any free nx on your other accounts (you will be banned for 7 days) just your prim

    if you do get it unbanned dont hack on that account just other ones
    Question ALL statements! ?
    You're in denial that you're in denial. ?

  8. #8
    Clo239's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Fort Myers, Florida
    Posts
    460
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    43
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by willrulz188 View Post
    just create a different account I have about 7 of them and got 5 banned for perm

    it happens

    I have a prim account where I dont hack just mod (it got a perm gun)

    here is a tip dont do any free nx on your other accounts (you will be banned for 7 days) just your prim

    if you do get it unbanned dont hack on that account just other ones
    did you not just hear him 500 dollars on one account



    urs 8===================D

    mine 8=D

    who will win lol




  9. #9
    willrulz188's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ohio?
    Posts
    1,786
    Reputation
    35
    Thanks
    231
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Clo239 View Post
    did you not just hear him 500 dollars on one account
    who spends $500 dollars on CA? really?
    fail if you did
    Question ALL statements! ?
    You're in denial that you're in denial. ?

  10. #10
    Clo239's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Fort Myers, Florida
    Posts
    460
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    43
    My Mood
    Bored
    exactly lol my old car was less than 500 xD

    200 cough cough lol



    urs 8===================D

    mine 8=D

    who will win lol




  11. #11
    rocker340's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    in my house
    Posts
    304
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    76
    u just need a rlly good story ill give you some starting ideas

    obviously mention the money u spent and that you would continue to buy more nx ppossible

    then mention you dont understand why you have been banned becasue you never did anything wrong

    if you check the cbl and you were dishonorable discharged tell them that you gave away your account name and pass to some one or online sayin it was nexon and you would win a free perm wepon for participation, so then say you dont know if this could have been why you were banned

    i think it will work

    dont forget to Press thanks

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to rocker340 For This Useful Post:

    Megahax (06-08-2010)

  13. #12
    Megahax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    43
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by rocker340 View Post
    u just need a rlly good story ill give you some starting ideas

    obviously mention the money u spent and that you would continue to buy more nx ppossible

    then mention you dont understand why you have been banned becasue you never did anything wrong

    if you check the cbl and you were dishonorable discharged tell them that you gave away your account name and pass to some one or online sayin it was nexon and you would win a free perm wepon for participation, so then say you dont know if this could have been why you were banned

    i think it will work

    dont forget to Press thanks
    you think? I FUCKING LOST 500$ on MY ACC AND YOU THINK!?

    yeah maybe it will work

  14. #13
    Megahax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    43
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Guys sorry for another double posting waste of time by me

    How long does it take to look at tickets im entry number 164918

  15. #14
    rocker340's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    in my house
    Posts
    304
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    76
    it will take a while atleast 7-10 days at the least

  16. #15
    Megahax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    43
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by rocker340 View Post
    it will take a while atleast 7-10 days at the least
    Damn...Damn...DAMN....DAMMMNNN im freaking out now


Similar Threads

  1. i was banned i ask for it
    By rawkinmac in forum Entertainment
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 04-06-2009, 06:29 PM
  2. (USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)
    By Hispiforce in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 12-03-2008, 06:38 AM
  3. Why ulycarr was banned ?
    By HeXel in forum General
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-13-2008, 07:01 PM
  4. I was banned
    By mackel in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-06-2008, 01:52 AM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-04-2007, 02:46 PM