Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love

Question questions on VIP

Okay, i was thinking about buying mpgh's combat arms VIP but there is a few things i'm worried about like: 1 if i buy the Ca VIP what if i get an error and cant download it? 2what if i buy it and then try to get on CA and it dose not work?<-( that happend to my bro and the this game sux VIP hack but they gave him a refund cuz it didn't work) 3 what if i get auto banned / ip from the hack being detected 4 what if some fetures don't work?? ( like anti kick or aim bot) i don't know if i can take the chances but i really want this hack!
    tell me what actions would take place if any of the problems above happened??

and why isn't there a god mode or opk? or fly?
    Last edited by snizox15; 07-04-2010 at 02:50 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by snizox15 View Post
    Okay, i was thinking about buying mpgh's combat arms VIP but there is a few things i'm worried about like: 1 if i buy the Ca VIP what if i get an error and cant download it? 2what if i buy it and then try to get on CA and it dose not work?<-( that happend to my bro and the this game sux VIP hack but they gave him a refund cuz it didn't work) 3 what if i get auto banned / ip from the hack being detected 4 what if some fetures don't work?? ( like anti kick or aim bot) i don't know if i can take the chances but i really want this hack!
    tell me what actions would take place if any of the problems above happened??

and why isn't there a god mode or opk? or fly?
    There should be OPK and Fly. God mode was patched permanently over a year and a half ago.

I'm not sure about the others, I don't know MPGH's VIP policy. (I know the SOMETIMES give extensions if the hack is patched for an extended period of time.)