Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Guide to Hacking [Windows 7 and maybe others]

Hey you! Yes you, the one looking at this thread, I'm gonna tell you how to get a hack working, or what I did. For all you Windows 7 people I run on Windows 7 Home 64 bit, and now all my hacks work.

Requariments: .Netframe4 Dx 11 or 9 for XP. Hacks I use Acid Burns Menu, and FInject. Now read on. I know you think this might work, but try both of what I just said Acid Burn and FInject they work GREAT!/yea

Step 1:Go to your injector right now and right click, go to Properties.
    Step 2:While inside, go to Compatiblity, then go to Compatiblity mode,click the checkbox, then scroll down and click Windows XP (Servce Pack 2) then click the Run as Admin checkbox at the bottom.
    Step 3:Now, open your Combat Arms folder, find the Direct start and click Properties, and do the same thing.
    Step 4:Once that is done, go to your Injector, I use FInject, made by Xfaith. You want to add the .DLL into the Injector, so it saves, and Auto Injects when you open it, (Why FInject works well here)So then put the .DLL in and TOTTALY close it down.
    Step 5:Click the Direct icon and start the game, when the Hack Shield loader pops up, Open the injector with the saved Hack.
    Step 6: If all goes well, and your Hack/ Injector works, it'll bypass Hackshield and inject the hack right into the game, Happy hacking.

Press Thanks please, and yes, this means you can finally get hacking to work with Windows seven.
    [Must be Unpatched Hack, don't flame this with Hacks don't work, if it Injected, but no hack, get a new hack]
    I do not take credit for the Injector or the Hack,s this is simply a tutorial on how to get it working, please give all credit to offical owners, thank you.
    Last edited by AGWStge5rya$@%; 07-16-2010 at 02:49 AM. Reason: No Credits, Disclamer, or what was requiered

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AGWStge5rya$@% For This Useful Post:

FlukeyBlowfish (07-16-2010),rob3934 (07-24-2010),tepa51019 (07-19-2010)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by NKN View Post
    Hey you! Yes you, the one looking at this thread, I'm gonna tell you how to get a hack working, or what I did. For all you Windows 7 people I run on Windows 7 Home 64 bit, and now all my hacks work.

Step 1:Go to your injector right now and right click, go to Properties.
    Step 2:While inside, go to Compatiblity, then go to Compatiblity mode,click the checkbox, then scroll down and click Windows XP (Servce Pack 2) then click the Run as Admin checkbox at the bottom.
    Step 3:Now, open your Combat Arms folder, find the Direct start and click Properties, and do the same thing.
    Step 4:Once that is done, go to your Injector, I use FInject, made by Xfaith. You want to add the .DLL into the Injector, so it saves, and Auto Injects when you open it, (Why FInject works well here)So then put the .DLL in and TOTTALY close it down.
    Step 5:Click the Direct icon and start the game, when the Hack Shield loader pops up, Open the injector with the saved Hack.
    Step 6: If all goes well, and your Hack/ Injector works, it'll bypass Hackshield and inject the hack right into the game, Happy hacking.

Press Thanks please, and yes, this means you can finally get hacking to work with Windows seven.
    [Must be Unpatched Hack, don't flame this with Hacks don't work, if it Injected, but no hack, get a new hack]
    tried it and it didnt work for me. i have those exact same things. not sure why its not working for me...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Do you have all the Dll's needed for Combat Arm's and the hacks? Remember to add Dlls to the Combat Arms folder AND System folder.

Edit: Don't forget bout the Patched Hacks, get yourself a new one, a new Injector might help to.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    I trying right now
    Better work bro. If so I'll thanks..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Thanks broski =D

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by NKN View Post
    Thanks broski =D
    yea all of the need .dll files are in both folders.

Thanks
    How do i get the direct start up? sorry bout this noob question its just that i'am new to this and ive never got 1 have to work.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    its jsut the hacks they are patched Wassup40's hook v3 hack works

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Direct startup is in your Combat Arm's Folder SOmething like Combat Arms Direct

Thanks
    i hope this works dude. i think there is a better way!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Did it work for you?