Thread: Problems...

Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    JIGS4W's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,912
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    156

    Problems...

    Here is the problem. I open CA but always d/c at login screen. No hacks. It only start happening today. I played the game flawlessly yesterday. I have tried reinstalling and deleting its leftover registry then I re-installed the game using the latest installer (V48) and the same thing happens. I d/c at login screen no matter what. Im not getting any error codes. I have read all the tutorials of 'how to fix' and all the 'missing dlls' threads but its still not working. I downloaded all the dlls needed to play the game like msvrc100.dll and msvcr100d.dll. Any suggestions of how to fix this problem is welcomed.


  2. #2
    Son's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    So-Cal
    Posts
    6,655
    Reputation
    412
    Thanks
    607
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by randomhacker View Post
    Here is the problem. I open CA but always d/c at login screen. No hacks. It only start happening today. I played the game flawlessly yesterday. I have tried reinstalling and deleting its leftover registry then I re-installed the game using the latest installer (V48) and the same thing happens. I d/c at login screen no matter what. Im not getting any error codes. I have read all the tutorials of 'how to fix' and all the 'missing dlls' threads but its still not working. I downloaded all the dlls needed to play the game like msvrc100.dll and msvcr100d.dll. Any suggestions of how to fix this problem is welcomed.
    I have the same problem. 2 Weeks and nexon hasent replied to my support ticket. So good luck. Try turning off your anti-virus/firewall. Someone suggested that to me. Might work for you, I dunno. Thanks if I helped.

  3. #3
    JIGS4W's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,912
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    156
    Quote Originally Posted by 5ynyst3r View Post
    I have the same problem. 2 Weeks and nexon hasent replied to my support ticket. So good luck. Try turning off your anti-virus/firewall. Someone suggested that to me. Might work for you, I dunno. Thanks if I helped.
    My AV is always off cuz my AV deletes my hacks.


  4. #4
    Son's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    So-Cal
    Posts
    6,655
    Reputation
    412
    Thanks
    607
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by randomhacker View Post


    My AV is always off cuz my AV deletes my hacks.
    I googled it and got a few answers. Not gonna post here though. You can do that and see if it helps.

  5. #5
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,221
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,093
    Check the AHN Report.


  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Jabuuty671 For This Useful Post:

    JIGS4W (08-01-2010)

  7. #6
    JIGS4W's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,912
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    156
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post
    Check the AHN Report.
    For what?
    -too short-


  8. #7
    Zoom's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Your going on my 24/7 DDoS hit list.
    Posts
    8,561
    Reputation
    127
    Thanks
    5,912
    My Mood
    Happy
    I suggest you to try
    * Disable UAC
    * Running a Combat Arms cleaner to delete files from the combat arms folder you dont need.
    * Turning off the Firewall and Anti-Virus programs.
    * Try to Run CA from from the website or from the Combat Arms folder(CombatArms_Direct.exe)
    * Make sure you have the latest directx: Download DirectX 9.0c (full package) - the latest version of Direct X
    * Download NetFrameWork 4.0 if you dont already have it installed: Download details: Microsoft .NET Framework 4 (Web Installer)
    -Rest in peace leechers-

    Your PM box is 100% full.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Zoom For This Useful Post:

    JIGS4W (08-01-2010)

  10. #8
    JIGS4W's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,912
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    156
    Doesn't matter now. Problems solved. I can play CA again.


  11. #9
    BossMan.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    BossWorld
    Posts
    3,314
    Reputation
    51
    Thanks
    419
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    You might want to tell us how, other people might be having this problem.



Similar Threads

  1. To All GunZ Down 02-07-06 PROBLEM
    By WertyRO in forum Gunz General
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 02-09-2006, 08:41 PM
  2. Problem
    By lambda in forum Gunz General
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-08-2006, 12:36 PM
  3. hacking problems
    By iwillkillyou in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-04-2006, 05:37 PM
  4. WPE problem...
    By styx23 in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-18-2006, 08:51 PM
  5. Problem Wit Hacking Programs
    By f5awp in forum General Gaming
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-10-2006, 06:44 AM