Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 21
  1. #1
    WOLFPACK X69X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    space bound....
    Posts
    4,592
    Reputation
    194
    Thanks
    382
    My Mood
    Crappy

    COMBAT AMRS THINGY

    ok everytime i go to clan search it comes up internet explorer can't display thingy i have re-downloaded and stuff it wont show the advertisments on the front part either...what to do mpgh what to do
    Last edited by WOLFPACK X69X; 08-04-2010 at 05:31 AM.

  2. #2
    Vizz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Five ★'s
    Posts
    3,245
    Reputation
    112
    Thanks
    1,968
    My Mood
    Bored
    Post a screenshot of the error.

    Try another Web-browser, IE is shit.

  3. #3
    Son's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    So-Cal
    Posts
    6,655
    Reputation
    412
    Thanks
    607
    My Mood
    Dead
    Firefox or Chrome.

  4. #4
    WOLFPACK X69X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    space bound....
    Posts
    4,592
    Reputation
    194
    Thanks
    382
    My Mood
    Crappy
    yeah im using firefox i mean internet can't display this not exploer

  5. #5
    ooberleethax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA NA Black Market ch1..MPGH Cash 300,000
    Posts
    333
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    31
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Vikash View Post
    Post a screenshot of the error.

    Try another Web-browser, IE is shit.


    It's not your Browser guys its nexon here take a look this is strait from nexon.
    the important part is underlined and red.

    Dear Players,



    We will be performing a routine maintenance on all game servers on August 3rd . During this period, Combat Arms will be unavailable. Game maintenance will last approximately 5.5 hours.


    During this time, please be aware that certain website functions may experience temporary difficulties.


    Thank you for your patience.



    -Time-

    Pacific: 10:30 PM ~ 4:00 AM, Tuesday, August 3, 2010

    Eastern: 1:30 AM ~ 7:00 AM, Wednesday, August 4, 2010



    -What-


    · Combat Arms will be unavailable
    · The following functions may also experience difficulties:
    1. Website <<<<look here
    2. Login
    3. Billing (Charging/Spending)



    -The Nexon Team –








  6. #6
    Son's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    So-Cal
    Posts
    6,655
    Reputation
    412
    Thanks
    607
    My Mood
    Dead
    Try clearing cookies? It's working for me.

  7. #7
    ooberleethax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA NA Black Market ch1..MPGH Cash 300,000
    Posts
    333
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    31
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by 5ynyst3r View Post
    Try clearing cookies? It's working for me.
    Look at my post above yours man i just got that from CA site at the bottom it says the website meaning the whole website and all the functions may exp errors or temporary unavalibility.








  8. #8
    Son's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    So-Cal
    Posts
    6,655
    Reputation
    412
    Thanks
    607
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by ooberleethax View Post
    Look at my post above yours man i just got that from CA site at the bottom it says the website meaning the whole website and all the functions may exp errors or temporary unavalibility.
    You posted when I was typing that up so I didn't see your post. I can't just erase the post.

  9. #9
    WOLFPACK X69X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    space bound....
    Posts
    4,592
    Reputation
    194
    Thanks
    382
    My Mood
    Crappy
    this actually has been going on for a month plus i run ccleaner and disk cleanup too my end banner doesn't work also

  10. #10
    Son's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    So-Cal
    Posts
    6,655
    Reputation
    412
    Thanks
    607
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by aussy1995 View Post
    this actually has been going on for a month plus i run ccleaner and disk cleanup too my end banner doesn't work also
    Tried installing a fresh version of CA? I've been having problems with mine too. Sometimes it will randomly disconnect.

  11. #11
    ooberleethax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA NA Black Market ch1..MPGH Cash 300,000
    Posts
    333
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    31
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by 5ynyst3r
    You posted when I was typing that up so I didn't see your post. I can't just erase the post.
    Sorry i dident know, alot of the times people post without even looking at the person that just posted to see if they solved it or not. lol MY BAD.








  12. #12
    WOLFPACK X69X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    space bound....
    Posts
    4,592
    Reputation
    194
    Thanks
    382
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Quote Originally Posted by 5ynyst3r View Post
    Tried installing a fresh version of CA? I've been having problems with mine too. Sometimes it will randomly disconnect.
    re-instaled last thursday

  13. #13
    Byrd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Carnival
    Posts
    983
    Reputation
    0
    Thanks
    47
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by aussy1995 View Post
    re-instaled last thursday
    maybe you're os doesn't meet the requirements
    someone told me that some nvedia(if thats how its spelled) video cards won't work with ca
    or any nexon game for that matter
    check the system requirements again make sure you got everything or better
    and if you got all of that worked out
    try updating directx n .netframework
    i had the same problem on my old computer before i got my beast
    idk what to tell you if none of works

  14. #14
    Vizz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Five ★'s
    Posts
    3,245
    Reputation
    112
    Thanks
    1,968
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Byrd View Post
    maybe you're os doesn't meet the requirements
    someone told me that some nvedia(if thats how its spelled) video cards won't work with ca
    or any nexon game for that matter
    check the system requirements again make sure you got everything or better
    and if you got all of that worked out
    try updating directx n .netframework
    i had the same problem on my old computer before i got my beast
    idk what to tell you if none of works
    NVidia graphics cards work with Nexon.

    Use this website: Systems Requirements Lab, creator of Instant Expert Analysis
    And see if you're able to run CA.

  15. #15
    Son's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    So-Cal
    Posts
    6,655
    Reputation
    412
    Thanks
    607
    My Mood
    Dead
    I use a Nvidia card on all 3 of my computers. Doubt that's the problem. And I don't think his specs are the problem because if he has an account he;s most likely played before.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. hacking combat amrs
    By morote6969 in forum C++/C Programming
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-29-2009, 12:38 PM
  2. Trading combat amrs account for a runescape account
    By jasonll1234 in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-16-2009, 06:57 AM
  3. Trading combat amrs account for a runescape account
    By jasonll1234 in forum Combat Arms Europe Hacks
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-12-2009, 06:05 PM
  4. combat amrs
    By ruslanab in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-06-2009, 04:10 PM
  5. Combat Amrs Folder
    By superphil17 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-05-2009, 07:44 PM