I suggest you try:
- Turning your Firewall off.
- Turning your Anti-Virus programs off.
- Disabling UAC.
- Trying another injector: Combat Arms Spammers, Injectors and Multi Tools - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking
- Running CA from from the website or from the Combat Arms folder(CombatArms_Direct.exe).
- Making sure you have the latest DirectX installed: Download DirectX 9.0c (full package) - the latest version of Direct X
- Download the latest .NET Frameworks, if you haven't already got it installed: Download details: Microsoft .NET Framework 4 (Web Installer)
- Using a Combat Arms Cleaner, which allows you to delete all the unnecessary files in you don't need in your CA folder: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/292-combat...s-cleaner.html
- Try injecting the .dll file manually.
And if you're still having problems, try re-installing Combat Arms.